Who did you swim with at Discovery Cove?

thatgirl23

Mouseketeer
Just curious and thought it would be fun to see which dolphin(s) everyone swam with at Discovery Cove. :) Our first time we had Lester and Iggy. The second time we went we had CJ, Roxy, and Capricorn. How about you?

We had Coral when we went, and she soon after had a baby dolphin!!! It was a great day!!! We also had CJ do some tricks with Coral at the end of the swim!!

We had Hutch and Dixie. I loved that Hutch was a little shorter and squatter than the other dolphins, I felt I could relate.

Schooner (who was really little and so, so cute) for most of it, then Tyler for the part where we took a "ride" holding on to the dorsal fin.

Hi, we had cindy and her 40+ teeth on display. Joshua loved stroking her and he was so relaxed that he fell asleep in his life jacket. Good job I had him in my arms or else he may of floated away with Cindy. :rotfl:

We had Capricorn.

M082510_00_0748.jpg

I had little 5 yr old Kaylee she is in my Siggy. She is such a doll, she had me and the hubby in stiches trying to focus our groups attention all on her..

We went on the 23rd and I had Ige (I think that's how they said his name was spelled?)/Iggy? and Kyla!

Two years ago we swam with Dixie. It was truly the highlight of our trip.

We had Capricorn. He was so big. My daughter had a hard time doing the pull as she could barely reach between his fins to hold on.

Connie

Three of my daughters and I swam with Rascal our first trip to Discovery Cove, and then my daughter had Kaylee when she went back the second time. We also had our family photo taken with Nate, and we got to pet Capricorn!! We loved them all!!!

We had two dolphins that were young for our one group as they wanted to give the newbie dolphins breaks as they are learning. One of our dolphins was "Diego" as he came from San Diego. For the life of me I can remember the other dolphins name but it was a female and she was young. This was on Sept 12th, 2010.

We were there 3 years ago and I'm pretty sure we had CJ - he's a pacific/antlantic cross???

We swam with Jenny - twice! :lovestruc Me and DF got Jenny in 2008 and then just this past May we got to swim with Jenny again :love:

RachelSimon.jpg

I was made up when they told us we'd be swimming with Jenny again, the trainer was amazed when I said we'd swam with her before. She said that it'd be quite rare that the same people got the same dolphin two years apart :goodvibes

Forever Jenny will be my favourite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter