Who did you swim with at Discovery Cove?

We had Scarlett. She was retired from Sea World as a performer and brought my daughter a "Happy 18th Birthday" buoy!
What an awesome experience!:goodvibes

We had Cindy and she brought me a Happy Birthday Buoy! She was great!

M070210_00_4886a.jpg

Fly:hippie:

We had Coral two years ago, and March 13th we had Maddy, who is the baby, and Capricorn after that!
It was a great day!

This past time we had Calypso and CJ, I don't think there's a "bad" dolphin there. CJ is a common/bottlenose mix.

I had Schooner (sp?) for sure and we had another dolphin for the ride, but I cant remember. Sadly we had a horrible weather at DC. It was during last Decembers cold spell, it was only about 40 degrees out and i didnt want to be in the water at all. I hope to go back again when its warm!

We just went last week and had Akai and his son Hurley, although Hurley was only with us for a few minutes since his attention span is so short. :rotfl: Love Akai!

On Aug. 29, we had Dash. She was such a sweetie. She even chased away the one little dolphin (can't remember his name) that kept coming over to bother her.

Instead of starting a whole new thread, I figured I'd just bump this one. With more people visiting DC, it'll be nice to see who everyone swims with... see who's new and what vets are still around. :)

In January 2012, we swam with Rascal (a young male) and a female that I can't remember her name :headache: .

I am excited to see who we will have for our swim this August!

Last Monday we swam with Dexter, Rascal, and Hutch. Such an amazing experience... love Dexter! :)

On July 17, the first part of our interaction (including the swim holding their fins) was with Rascal, and the second part was with Astra. They were both great.

We swam with Jenny - twice! :lovestruc Me and DF got Jenny in 2008 and then just this past May we got to swim with Jenny again :love:

RachelSimon.jpg

I was made up when they told us we'd be swimming with Jenny again, the trainer was amazed when I said we'd swam with her before. She said that it'd be quite rare that the same people got the same dolphin two years apart :goodvibes

Forever Jenny will be my favourite.

Lovely photo, so pleased you have posted it as it shows children in the background with a life jacket on. I am starting to worry that my soon to be 10 year old is going to back out of the swim as she is still not overly happy out of her depth with something (one!) to cling on to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter