Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
There once was a 40(ish) woman who had short hair and typed fast. For the sake of this story we'll call her..............hollyann!

Well, one day Hollyann started communicating with her friends via the "information super-highway"! (oooh)

She started during the day and communicated via the "information super-highway" (ooh) all night til the next day.

She had to get up early the next morning to attend a very important breakfast (what?) with her family. She wanted to look her best.

She looked in the mirror.............EEK! :earseek: she looked awful! Her eyes were puffy, red-rimmed and wouldn't open all the way (no matter what the smilie looks like).

Mysteriously, she had calluses on her finger tips.....where did they come from? (typing, folks get your mind out of the gutter!)

When she finished her breakfast, she asked DH why he handed her a check with only her b'fast on the ticket. He said he only buys breakfast for women he sleeps with and YOU were nowhere to be found last night. Besides, I figure with those calluses on your finger tips, you're a working woman and can afford to buy your own breakfast!

Moral of this story: it's time for bed!

Robin - GET that new battery! You do NOT want to be stuck with a dead battery. Believe me, it will happen when it is MOST inconvenient!

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek:

Quite the story there Hollyann!!!!!

Totally names changed to protect the innocent......... right :smooth:

Yeah.............If I don't get 8 hours of sleep a night, I am a MESS! My eyes get all icky and my attitude is even ickyier! I really gotta sign off.......I just don't want to!

Hollyann said:
Robin - GET that new battery! You do NOT want to be stuck with a dead battery. Believe me, it will happen when it is MOST inconvenient!

The past week it has been quite chilly and it is going to be very cold next week. The battery has been complaining all this week pretty much but it has always started Of course when Alex has it, it does not start :rolleyes:

Wonder if I can get a new battery tomorrow some where????

Ooh, that's a big yes!

I really, really, really gotta go to bed. I'm gonna sign off! I promise, I'm gonna sign off! I'm going..................

Good night to all the Threadkillers and the tag fairies who couldn't make it through the space-time continuum to reach our beloved alternate universe!

Hollyann said:
Yeah.............If I don't get 8 hours of sleep a night, I am a MESS! My eyes get all icky and my attitude is even ickyier! I really gotta sign off.......I just don't want to!

Cause we're having too much fun talking at the "hen" party as my father refers to them :laughing:

Sorry Brer_Papa, wish you were here too!!!!!!!!!!1

Hollyann said:
Good night to all the Threadkillers and the tag fairies who couldn't make it through the space-time continuum to reach our beloved alternate universe!

:rotfl: :laughing:

That's us all right........ out in outer space some where!!!

:space:

Good night Ann

I went upstairs a few minutes ago and it was/is :earseek: :earseek: SNOWING!!!!!

Gross........

Darn cat is trying to open all of the presents under the tree tonight :faint: She is being a little pill!!!!

PrincessaC said:
I live in Georgia.. I believe that Ga does require lawyers...because when the mortage co went over the contract with us she explained the lawyer fees and all that....
Have you retained one yet?! I'd get moving on that! If you need a lawyer, the lawyer needs to go over that contract ASAP, to protect you!

Nitey nite. ;)

Hollyann said:
The poster Marine? Cool! Don't they look great in their dress blues? It gives me the chills!
Well yes, he does, but in this poster, they went hi-tech! 1/2 the poster is him in battle-gear(?), and the other 1/2 looks robotic, representing the Marines hi-tech I guess. It's pretty cool.

Hollyann said:
There once was a 40(ish) woman who had short hair and typed fast. For the sake of this story we'll call her..............hollyann!

Well, one day Hollyann started communicating with her friends via the "information super-highway"! (oooh)

She started during the day and communicated via the "information super-highway" (ooh) all night til the next day.

She had to get up early the next morning to attend a very important breakfast (what?) with her family. She wanted to look her best.

She looked in the mirror.............EEK! :earseek: she looked awful! Her eyes were puffy, red-rimmed and wouldn't open all the way (no matter what the smilie looks like).

Mysteriously, she had calluses on her finger tips.....where did they come from? (typing, folks get your mind out of the gutter!)

When she finished her breakfast, she asked DH why he handed her a check with only her b'fast on the ticket. He said he only buys breakfast for women he sleeps with and YOU were nowhere to be found last night. Besides, I figure with those calluses on your finger tips, you're a working woman and can afford to buy your own breakfast!

Moral of this story: it's time for bed!
WOW!! You're fast AND funny!!! :rotfl:

I hate it when the word "frigid" is in the weather forecasts for the next week or so...... brrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUB-ZERO wind chills ain't so special either. :rolleyes: We already got snow earlier today, Marty was called in while Kelly & I were poo-shopping. :earboy2:

Guess I may have to dig that winter coat out after all.

I have been avoiding it so far this year but probably won't be able to after today.

Good Morning TK-ers and Lurkers alike!

We are all home safe and sound.....despite the snow & ice we met in the last 70 miles....

and....we had a G-R-E-At time....despite tha cold last week in Florida!!

I have about 3 gajillion things to do yet...so...I'll catch up with you all later...

OOPS...almost forgot to say ~~>

HO HO HO!

I mean...

I'm baaa-aaa---aaaaack!

the above was me impersonating DalPal impersonating my impersonation of Arnold impersonating me impersonating DalPal.....

PSSST!!! Hey Lurkers!!

you guys got lonely didn't you?

aaaaw.....well...I'm back...so...did you behave?

:invisible ink: did the you-know-who's behave? :/invisible ink:

well...the squirrels in WDW are PUNY! Barely a half-a-mcnugget each....just so you know....

:wave: Welcome Back Brer_Papa

Glad to hear that you all have arrived home safely and that a good time was had by all.

Welcome Back BrerPapa! It IS cold here in Florida right now. But it's sunny! Tomorrow, our high is supposed to be 39º! Thirty-nine, I tell you! What is wrong with this picture!?

We all behaved........I promise! We did miss you!

Well, we had a fun, fun, FUN b'fast with the kids. Our DGS called me Nana today! I was so happy - made me teary! He's getting to be SO much fun. He really likes "nana's magic purse". There is usually something in there for him, so when we start looking in it - he gets all excited! We're really looking forward to Christmas with him around.....should be a blast!

Well, I'm going to attempt to get some house work done before nap time. For some reason I'm tired.........go figure... :boat:!

See you around! A

~Good Morning~ Good Morning~ Good Morning~ :flower1: :sunny:

How is everyone so far?!?!?! Ann, Sleepy? Wonder why?!?!? :rolleyes1

Hey Hey BrerPapa! :wave: Glad you're home safe and sound!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter