Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
KimRaye said:
Have you retained one yet?! I'd get moving on that! If you need a lawyer, the lawyer needs to go over that contract ASAP, to protect you!

Nitey nite. ;)

Oh~ well we don't have a lawyer..the lawyer works for the mortage co... but we did have one of DH's co-workers look over the contract (he's not a lawyer) but his girlfriend is a realtor and everything looked good so he said.

Morning Cally! Just catching up on the on-line news......so I'm still here! DH and I had no problem-o with our house contract - builders are usually reputable. However, it is always best to retain a lawyer (great advice from someone who didnt!). I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes smoothly!

Okay, this time I'm really signing off...........

Thanks Holly~ :D I wonder if it's too late..it probably is since the contract is already made and signed....

Oh well, ...no one told me I needed to get one... my dad, brother never got lawyers when buying their house so I didn't know.......

Hey, hey, hey.......... I see most everyone is up and at em this morning!!!

It is frigidly cold here. A wicked wind is howling. The bird feeders are blowing out almost sideways this morning :earseek: . They should be refilled but........ I'm not going out there :scared:

Poor birds will have to wait until the wind dies down before I go out there.

I am doing my usual Sunday laundry but right now I "hear" breakfast calling me.............

Talk later :wave:

(I really enjoyed our gab fest last night ::yes::, we will have to do it again some time!!)

Edited to add::: I just checked the temperature and it is 7º with the wind chill it feels like -22º brrrrrrrrr

Ugh, Robin - that's WAY too cold for me! It's 52º and sunny here and I think that's too cold!

I had a wonderful time gabbing with ya'll last night. I'm taking a nap today for sure! I'm off...... I've got the chafing dishes ready to go for Christmas, but forgot to get the sterno can/burners!

That's way too chilly for me too, Ann. I would be glad to take your 52º.

The washing machine to calling me to "feed" it, along with my lazy butt son :earboy2: . Since I am hungry I just might make him some eggs too!!

I was a good low-carbin' girl! I had two poached eggs and ham with 1/2 slice whole wheat toast. This one greasy spoon we go to regularly has the BEST ham! I don't know what type it is, what they do to it, but I've never had better! I usually order bacon and save the ham as a treat......as if having the GS there wasn't treat enough!

Go feed your washer & son!

Well I guess that I was a good low-carb girl too, even though I didn't mean to be :laughing: I just ate what I felt like having ::yes::

I had scrambled eggs, with onion and ham mixed in with it. Put a sprinkle of shredded cheese on top too. No toast though.

Son has been fed, washer has been fed and now I am having my tea and a sit down while I decide what I SHOULD do next :earboy2:

Hello?............

Anybody home?.............

Well, I had an interesting "episode" this afternoon. Holly dog and I "chase" around the living room every day (you gotta love small dogs - don't need too much room) and I tripped over an area rug. When I say I tripped, I TRIPPED! I started before the couch and flew past the love seat! All I could think was "broken bones". Fortunately, that didn't happen. I do, however, have rug burns on both palms & both knees. I'm also sore all over! Especially my right knee cap. Ugh! Once we figured out I was okay, DH and I were weak with laughter!

Anyway, hope everyone elses day was "trip" free!

Hi

I just got here.!!!

Ann, You better be more careful when you are running around like a wild woman :earseek:

Did Holly try to "help" you when you fell??????

I hope you don't come up with some more injuries tomorrow when you have had a chance to sleep on it.

You and me both! Holly was rather unsure what to do.....after finishing her lap around the living room she stood at my feet and barked!

I'm sore enough today - I don't want to be any more sore than I am! I don't think there are any more injuries, just soreness (yuk).

You need to have a nice warm bath and soak away those aches and pains.

Take a good book with you and relax. ::yes::

Probably would feel good anyways with your "cold" spell you are having :earboy2:

My goodness is it ever cold here! We're going down in the 20's tonight! We have a wood fire in the fireplace - so romantic! Especially with the fireplace/mantle all decorated for Christmas. I have beautiful garland & poinsettia's all around and some candles burning up on top. Just lovely.

Sounds wonderful Ann

I'll be there in about 14 hours :teeth:

It is frigid here, no other word for it but that. I have closed all curtain, blinds etc on the north side of the house and still it is freezing in those rooms.

I am glad that I went out last week when it was a balmy 25º and covered up the fish pond for the winter :earboy2:

Oh my! 25 º - BALMY???? I can't imagine! When it goes down to 25 here.....it headlines the evening news!

Hollyann said:
Oh my! 25 º - BALMY???? I can't imagine! When it goes down to 25 here.....it headlines the evening news!

Actually felt pretty good out that day because of the nice sunshine!!! The wind is what really gets you.

Guess what, Ann?????????

I FINALLY got my winter coat out today :earboy2:

Hi everybody,
I just have time for a small note.....
Big day today my new DGDs baptismal was today....I woke up with a major headache and still have it.....we also had all the DGGs here....So there was NO laying down to try to get rid of it....
HEY BP pirate: :wave:
So glad you are back safe and sound and that you had a great time!!....Did that dog keep that key?????He better have!...Thanks for the cool postcard from MS.....It made me feel loved :love: You reminded me of someone in that post:magnify: ,... though I couldnt quite put my finger on who......It was something about you in that hat........ :scratchin ......MICKEY!!!!!????????...................Nahhh..Thats not it....I just cant figure it out :confused3

Ann, Great Butt wiggle :cool1: and even better pictures.....It so nice to see TKers pics ....Makes me feel like I know you all even better!...PLEASE...please be careful...We would like you around longer so no more nose dives ....OK?

Robin,
:wave2: Cant wait to see you in your "DIS" shirt!...
Well Im going to go now and try to get rid of this pesky headache(sinises)....
You all take care......
(in my best NEW imitation of Tigger) TTFN....tata for now! :Pinkbounc (this is the cloest to tigger bouncing I could find on these boards)
:wave:
Betsy

Betsy - hope you feel better soon! I took lots of tylenol through out the day.......no headache for me! Just everywhere else! Did you have a great time at the baptismal - despite the headache? Babies are so adorable....I just can't hold or love them enough!

Cruisin - you JUST broke out your winter coat? Mine have been out since the temps dipped below 70!

Hi Betsy -- too bad about the headache. I hope you feel better soon.

I can't wait to WEAR my new DIS shirt :cool1: . It is so cool!!!

Yup, just pulled that coat out of the closet, haven't worn it yet because I did not go out today. Alex just put on his winter coat too today.

If I lived in Florida or somewhere warm I would probably be just like you. But it is amazing how quickly you get used to the cold weather and it doesn't bother you so much anymore.

I dunno.....

My blood is SO thin now. It's amazing how you get used to 85-95º heat with high humidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter