Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry DU, I am usually too busy to sit in on the breakout session :( :
:guilty:

as far as afterwards...

Aisling has Jesse and DU will have James so I am thinking we'll find a different place other than the bar this time. We GOTTA hang out together Saturday night!

No need to change any plans on my part. We can hang out at the bar. James has Irish (and italian, and english and scotch and german and cuban)blood in him!!!!:lmao: I cant drink, since I am driving...but that sounds good to me.

Morning DU!

Today is my Friday :woohoo:

Tomorrow Rose and I are headed to PA~

Do you use the same saying I do?

...it's five o'clock somewhere...

:drinking1

esp on vacation...

I have my coffee and move right on over to the Corona~

:hippie:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Not anymore........I have too much drivin too do!:guilty: But when I lived in the city and relied on Mass Transit:woohoo:

:guilty:

No need to change any plans on my part. We can hang out at the bar. James has Irish (and italian, and english and scotch and german and cuban)blood in him!!!!:lmao: I cant drink, since I am driving...but that sounds good to me.

You are driving home saturday night?!?!

I thought everyone was spending the night???

I will make a point to sit with all of you in between the breakout sessions!

During the breakout sessions the kids room is open and I need to keep an eye in there, in between I should totally be able to hang with all of you~

I will make a point to sit with all of you in between the breakout sessions!

During the breakout sessions the kids room is open and I need to keep an eye in there, in between I should totally be able to hang with all of you~

Can we sit together at lunch?????????

I am stuck at the girl's shop again...

my relief, the manager, was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago :angry:

Can we sit together at lunch?????????

oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

A lunch date ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have fun guys.

Too bad it is so far away for me. I would have loved to come too.

Hey all you guys sitting out on your decks...............

I want a deck too :guilty:

It's okay, I'm just jealous ;)

oooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo

A lunch date ;)

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Have fun guys.

Too bad it is so far away for me. I would have loved to come too.

Hey all you guys sitting out on your decks...............

I want a deck too :guilty:

It's okay, I'm just jealous ;)

Would it make you less jealous, to know my deck, is only 4X8...? Smaller then most balconies at WDW ......It does the trick tho...I just need it to sit in the AM and enjoy my coffee, befor I start my day...I just LOVE sitting outside in the early morning, and hearing the birds, waking up....SoooCOOL!:thumbsup2 Albert likes it too!:paw:

Morning DU!

Today is my Friday :woohoo:

Tomorrow Rose and I are headed to PA~

Do you use the same saying I do?

...it's five o'clock somewhere...

:drinking1

esp on vacation...

I have my coffee and move right on over to the Corona~

:hippie:

have that coffee with a touch of Bailey's! :cool1: a GREAT way to start a 'vacation day'!!! You will all have such a great time....would LOVE to attend some year - kind of hard in July though (with the berry season as busy as it is)...is it always in July? Well Colleen - i know you will be REALLY busy the whole wkend - but i also know it's the "FUN" kind of busy that you thrive on!!!!

have that coffee with a touch of Bailey's! :cool1: a GREAT way to start a 'vacation day'!!! You will all have such a great time....would LOVE to attend some year - kind of hard in July though (with the berry season as busy as it is)...is it always in July? Well Colleen - i know you will be REALLY busy the whole wkend - but i also know it's the "FUN" kind of busy that you thrive on!!!!

Bailey's is a GREAT idea!

and yes...this kinda busy is the kind I thrive on!

I finally got out of the girl's store, Danny (the boss) relieved me about 40 minutes after I was supposed to be done ... Rose might not get out of work early enough for me to get to the meet on time so I may be driving myself tomorrow ... no biggie, I was letting DD have my car for the weekend right up until Rose called. Now I have to ask hubby to switch cars with me cause his has a lot better chance of making the drive than mine does.

Hi everyone!!! :wave:

Gosh, I want to go to the meet to and have lunch!!! ;) :3dglasses :)

I'm kind of lost about it tho'. What do you mean you'll be in different rooms?

Is the meet at a resort? What's going on? :confused3 :) what's the breakout session?

Betsy, Congrats on your new Dell!!! :cool1: Hubby and I each got Dell LT's in

March. :cutie: I am loving it!!!! It's the XPS LT. What kind did you get? I

like the XPS because it's small and very convient to tote around compared to

our Viao LT we had. It was heavy, big, and bulky. Gave that to the kids and

they love it so that's a good thing. :thumbsup2

Sitting out on the deck sounds very nice. I would do that too (well we don't have a deck but a porch) but I'm never

up early enough. By the time I get up it's HOT!!! :sunny: And now that I

have school :teacher: I don't have time. :sad2:

Hey I've done Bailey's with coffee before!!!:thumbsup2 Yummy!!!! I've also

done momosa's.... doubly yummy!!!:thumbsup2

Hi everyone!!! :wave:

Gosh, I want to go to the meet to and have lunch!!! ;) :3dglasses :) Hey I've done Bailey's with coffee before!!!:thumbsup2 Yummy!!!! I've also done momosa's.... doubly yummy!!!:thumbsup2

I'm with you Cally - think we could get a flight out tonite or tomorrow a.n. & crash this very cool party???? It sold out like in 10 days or something unreal like that.....SOOOO we know it's going to be a FUN party!!!

Yummmm- yes mimosa's....haven't had one of those for a long time!!! Hate to admit, but i'm pretty sure i haven't had a drink period since the last one i had on the Magic in April.....

Betsy - i have Dell laptops....Inspiron for home & a latitude for work....enjoy your new one...and it's just SO cool that Mike surprized you with it for your BD!!! what a great guy!

DS takes his driving test tomorrow for his license :scared1: but at least i get to leave the office at noon.....:cool1:

Cally, the Magicmeet is almost a Disney Convention...

There are 500 people going to Camp Hill PA. (20 minutes from Hershey) The organizer is renting a huge banquet hall and it has seperate rooms for little mini sessions. There is another room that I help organize for the kiddos, we have a craft session, magician and pin bingo game going on in there. The other sessions are speakers talking about Disney dining, Disney cruising, pin trading, photography for scrappers, Disney trivia, hidden mickeys and more.

My job is also to gather staff and give them thier jobs to do like registration, traffic control, set up, tear down, etc.

I went to the first meet this guy organized four years ago. It had 40 people and was held in a restaurant in Edison NJ. The second and third year were in Allentown PA, minutes from Dorney Park. The second year had 150 people and the third year had 250.

The second year I noticed Fred was spinning in circles trying to keep up with everything and volunteered my assistance. At the end of that meet he made me promise to come back and help him again and I've been his assistant ever since.

I'm with you Cally - think we could get a flight out tonite or tomorrow a.n. & crash this very cool party???? It sold out like in 10 days or something unreal like that.....SOOOO we know it's going to be a FUN party!!!
That's a great idea!! :thumbsup2 The Dis Meet sold out?!?! :eek: Wow!

Yummmm- yes mimosa's....haven't had one of those for a long time!!! Hate to admit, but i'm pretty sure i haven't had a drink period since the last one i had on the Magic in April.....
Well then it's time to have one :3dglasses

Betsy ...and it's just SO cool that Mike surprized you with it for your BD!!! what a great guy!
I agree! :thumbsup2

DS takes his driving test tomorrow for his license :scared1: but at least i get to leave the office at noon.....:cool1:
Good Luck :wizard:

Cally, the Magicmeet is almost a Disney Convention...

There are 500 people going to Camp Hill PA. (20 minutes from Hershey) The organizer is renting a huge banquet hall and it has seperate rooms for little mini sessions. There is another room that I help organize for the kiddos, we have a craft session, magician and pin bingo game going on in there. The other sessions are speakers talking about Disney dining, Disney cruising, pin trading, photography for scrappers, Disney trivia, hidden mickeys and more.

My job is also to gather staff and give them thier jobs to do like registration, traffic control, set up, tear down, etc.

I went to the first meet this guy organized four years ago. It had 40 people and was held in a restaurant in Edison NJ. The second and third year were in Allentown PA, minutes from Dorney Park. The second year had 150 people and the third year had 250.

The second year I noticed Fred was spinning in circles trying to keep up with everything and volunteered my assistance. At the end of that meet he made me promise to come back and help him again and I've been his assistant ever since.

Wow Colleen!! That's really cool. I had no idea it was to that extent. It DOES sound fun.

How much were the tickets? So is the banquet hall in a hotel/resort? Is that where people stay over night or is there a nearby hotel?

Thanks for explaining it all.

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is the ninth part of the thread originally posted on 3/26/03 which may be found at: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=348139

The currently active thread may be found at : http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1715022

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter