Who feels like a Thread-Killer? Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rec'd the (hermetically-sealed) boxes of teh new HP bks today at the library! This is very exciting and the boxes are stacked next to my desk to insure that they stay sealed until midnight, July 21.

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy! Sweet, Beautiful, Lucious, desireable MARY!princess: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:
...and YOUNG...soooooooo YOUNG!

pirate: :smokin: pirate: :smokin: pirate: :smokin: pirate: :smokin:

You are good...i'd have those boxes 'unhermetically' sealed faster than you can say...."Muggle"...and sadly I'd read the last 3 chapters first!:confused3

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyy! Sweet, Beautiful, Lucious, desireable MARY!princess: :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

You are good...i'd have those boxes 'unhermetically' sealed faster than you can say...."Muggle"...and sadly I'd read the last 3 chapters first!:confused3

:rotfl:

You know I'm not a HP fan but I was just thinking how disciplined Mary is! :3dglasses

Wanna know a secret? :cutie:

I'm really suppose to be reading and going over Ch.10 in my book for lecture tomorrow.... :rolleyes1

But here I sit... :surfweb:

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Oh my, tempting and you are making me blush. But...sorry, I signed my life away in blood to get these bks now and promised not to open until the release date. (fact is, I really am lawfully bound by a signed affidavit and I like my job too much to jeopardize it.) I will say that your beautiful offer was very tempting, tho...:lmao:

Oh my, tempting and you are making me blush. But...sorry, I signed my life away in blood to get these bks now and promised not to open until the release date. (fact is, I really am lawfully bound by a signed affidavit and I like my job too much to jeopardize it.) I will say that your beautiful offer was very tempting, tho...:lmao:

Legal binder contracts are for 'other" people..NOt ThreadKillers!:rolleyes1

;)

Cally, Liz (and also Alex) is an RPN. RPN stands for Registered Practical Nurse.

I would think it is the equivalent of your LPN :confused3

Mary, you can't sit on those books 24 hours a day:confused3

How do you make sure no one breaks into the library or sneaks behind your back and steals a copy:confused:

I'm not a Harry Potter fan at all, so they would be safe from me.

Except of course I could probably make a ton of money selling it ;)

I don't? It just seems easier for me to type messages.. but when I get around people I've never met I get nervous for some reason...and I start stumbling over words.. :laughing:

Pittiful i know..
I wouldn't have thought it either....would a drink or 2 help???

Hi y'all!!! :flower3:
I hope that everyone is doing well. :thumbsup2
I have been sooooo busy, and have neglected a lot of things, including you, my Tker friends - sorry :rolleyes:
Anyway, we (me and couple of library staff) took our teens (Jr Friends) to the opener of the new Harry Potter movie at midnight lastnight. It was great! :banana:
Next week the last HP bk is released and we have a BIG party at the library to go along w/ the release. We rec'd the (hermetically-sealed) boxes of teh new HP bks today at the library! This is very exciting and the boxes are stacked next to my desk to insure that they stay sealed until midnight, July 21. HP fever is an incredible phenomenon! :woohoo:
We are expecting about 300 to attend our big HP event. anyway, you can see how busy my life has been. I will try to check in w/ y'all again soon. Take care and Thank you again for my Bday wishes!!!!:goodvibes

Oh yeah mary- that would be the hardest thing ever to do....but i would start reading at the beginning !!!

It's morning again already.

Where do the nights go :sad2:

:rotfl2:

I'm hungry.

Have a great day.

Good Morning TKers,

I am chatting with you this morning from my new DELL laptop:cool1:
on my deck outside!....and loving it!....
This is my birthday present!....I was in town yesterday and Mike called me and asked me if I could go home, as he had ordered something and he just got a call that it will be delivered today ( he is always ordering things):confused3 ...I had a few things to do, so I went grudgingly...Well after I got home , FED Express comes to my door and hands me a new laptop...I guess Mike ordered it for me to come on my Birthday and it came way earily!....Its sooo cool!...Did I ever tell you how GREAT my DH is????:love:

Cally,
Dont worry about being shy...We already know each other...and I am soo looking forward to meeting you, Rodger and the boys...I think its just great that my DGS(Mike and Doug6/8)..are close to the same age as your boys if I remember right!....I think they will have fun together...,

DU,
I cant go to the sec. breakout sessions (I will be in the kids room during them)but Im thinking...the dinning one..as we will be using the dinning pkg...I cant remember the others....but I think Ill just go with the flow....Its meeting all my DIS friends that I am there for...and to help out...
Im also wondering what to do after the DIS meet....I will be helping Sharla set up her stuff, I think around 8PM,....But was wondering if I should plan something for after....I wonder how there lounge is and if there is any entertainment ...Hey..I dont get a weekend out very often, might .as well make the most of it right?....Im also looking forward to a speical early hr. at Hershey Park!...on Sunday!...

Robin
I cant believe Liz is almost done already...Time flies, doesent it?.....It makes me want to go right out and do all the things Ive been putting off..before its to late to get them done....:eek:

Well speaking of getting things done.....I have to get my Mom ready to go, as its my Thursday lunch/shopping day, and I have to get all the things done today,that I was suppose to get done 2 days ago, and then yesterday....AND the stuff I had planned for today!:car:

Ann,
Glad you are better!:hug:
and
Mary,
You have GOT to be the most popular person in your library right now! :rotfl: :thumbsup2 :laughing: :laughing: ( BUT I bet you always were;) )

As much as I want to stay here and play with my new LT...I have to start my day:guilty:

I hope you all have a great day!pixiedust:

TTFN :wave:

Sorry DU, I am usually too busy to sit in on the breakout session :(

I am in charge of the entire staff at the meet, I tend to spend most of my time between the main hall and the kid's room.

Here's the schedule in pdf form if you'd like to see it and choose your breakout options...

http://magicmeets.com/downloads/guest_schedule.pdf

as far as afterwards...

Last year we all headed for the pool and the lounge. This year the pool is outside, last year's was inside. Last year's lounge had a pool table in it, I spent alot of time playing pool and then hung out at the bar when the speakers and the head guy (Fred) showed up.

Aisling has Jesse and DU will have James so I am thinking we'll find a different place other than the bar this time. We GOTTA hang out together Saturday night!

Congratulations and Happy early Birthday Betsy!!!

Your hubby is a true doll,

you are both very lucky and blessed to have each other :goodvibes:

I am chatting with you this morning from my new DELL laptop:cool1:
on my deck outside!....and loving it!....
This is my birthday present!....I was in town yesterday and Mike called me and asked me if I could go home, as he had ordered something and he just got a call that it will be delivered today ( he is always ordering things):confused3 ...I had a few things to do, so I went grudgingly...Well after I got home , FED Express comes to my door and hands me a new laptop...I guess Mike ordered it for me to come on my Birthday and it came way earily!....Its sooo cool!...Did I ever tell you how GREAT my DH is????:love:
:thumbsup2 :cool1: I am sitting on my deck using my laptop too! Its got soooooooooo cool out. Beautiful day here!

DU,
I cant go to the sec. breakout sessions (I will be in the kids room during them)but Im thinking...the dinning one..as we will be using the dinning pkg...I cant remember the others....but I think Ill just go with the flow....Its meeting all my DIS friends that I am there for...and to help out...
Im also wondering what to do after the DIS meet....I will be helping Sharla set up her stuff, I think around 8PM,....But was wondering if I should plan something for after....I wonder how there lounge is and if there is any entertainment ...Hey..I dont get a weekend out very often, might .as well make the most of it right?....Im also looking forward to a speical early hr. at Hershey Park!...on Sunday!...

:
:thumbsup2

shhhhhhhhhhhhh Thats my secret!:goodvibes

Morning DU!

Today is my Friday :woohoo:

Tomorrow Rose and I are headed to PA~

Do you use the same saying I do?

...it's five o'clock somewhere...

:drinking1

esp on vacation...

I have my coffee and move right on over to the Corona~

:hippie:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter