Who feels like a threadkiller - Take 4!

HI KITTY! How are you?:flower1:

Hi Kim. I'm doing pretty good. Have two grandchildren now but still don't feel a day older than 39!! ;) Still hang your Christmas ornament every year on my window sill and think of you. So wish I could have met you somewhere along the line like I did good 'ole Dan! :goodvibes

Thread killing made me think of how it often gets really quiet when I post in forum games (on another forum so not on DIS). Maybe I'm a thread killer!

Wow I am travelling and I have totally no clue on what my password is anymore. My desk top has it saved but not my cellphone. I had to reset it so I could log in. Well hello PD. I am in a motel near the airport in Detroit. Flying to Miami tomorrow for a Panama cruise on NCL Joy. What are you up to?

Now I best make note of my new password or I will be in trouble again 😲

Just thought I'd throw this real "oldie" up to the top again so everyone knows that the Threadkillers live on!

Hey PD/low-key, I missed you too. Was happy to see you back again!

Hi Dan Murphy, always a pleasure to hear from you.

Just thought I'd throw this real "oldie" up to the top again so everyone knows that the Threadkillers live on!

Hey PD/low-key, I missed you too. Was happy to see you back again!

Hi Dan Murphy, always a pleasure to hear from you.
An oldie, Cruisin? To say the least, an oldie. And a goodie also. And this one goes back 11 years, and is the 4th in the series. Let's see who is still around. If you thread killers are out there, stop by and say hello, for old time's sake.

Great to see you, Cruisin. Hope this finds you and family all safe and well.

An oldie, Cruisin? To say the least, an oldie. And a goodie also. And this one goes back 11 years, and is the 4th in the series. Let's see who is still around. If you thread killers are out there, stop by and say hello, for old time's sake.

Great to see you, Cruisin. Hope this finds you and family all safe and well.

I believe the very first Who feels like a Threadkiller thread was started in 2003 sometime. If my memory serves me correctly it was started by a poster by the name of Wishydoo (?). I will have to do some research on that to find out for sure. I think that I first posted on it towards the end of 2003 sometime. If I am right it is the longest running still posted on (not always very often anymore though) thread on the Community Board. I'm happy to be able to say that there is a group of regular posters from that timeframe that are still the best of friends, coming up on 17 years. Amazing!

We are doing fine here, thanks for asking Dan. Hopefully the same for you and your family.

where is DISUNC a very funny man

That's funny because I was just coming over to pass on a HI! from DISUNC. He can't log in anymore because he forgot his password and he has a different email address.

I told him he just register using an updated version using DISUNC in it.

He is still a very funny man !

DISUNC says Hi Dan!

That's funny because I was just coming over to pass on a HI! from DISUNC. He can't log in anymore because he forgot his password and he has a different email address.

I told him he just register using an updated version using DISUNC in it.

He is still a very funny man !

DISUNC says Hi Dan!

I dont know if he knows me as low-ketor pop daddt, tell him I want him back here, he still living in Pa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter