Who here is not in the "clique" like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a clique virgin, but then again, I'm not sure what one is. Will you guys be my friend?

I'm not new... lurked for years and then started posting when planning one of our trips... now I find myself posting more and more but not part of any cliques.

Never understood the clique thing, and I am more than happy to avoid it.

Unless your all asking, then in that case I'd love to join!

I hereby dub thee the Anti-Clique Clique".

:teeth:

FreshTressa said:
Nope...never belonged to one.

I kind of don't get them. :confused3

I know what you mean.. I just don't get them. And it's hard to join them, if you're so out of the loop, and they have their special jargon talk that only they can understand.. but that's okay, it's not like I need to be part of the group.

BTW..."HI EVERYONE!" who posted in here! :wave: I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who doesn't belong to any or a member of any group/thread. Does this mean we're a loner?

disneymcgraw, i like that word.. "cliqueless!"

*Fantasia* said:
I know what you mean.. I just don't get them. And it's hard to join them, if you're so out of the loop, and they have their special jargon talk that only they can understand.. but that's okay, it's not like I need to be part of the group.

BTW..."HI EVERYONE!" who posted in here! :wave: I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who doesn't belong to any or a member of any group/thread. Does this mean we're a loner?

disneymcgraw, i like that word.. "cliqueless!"

Thank you!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi, everyone!! :flower3:

I'm not in a clique either. I am semi-new here. I also get excited when I get PMed, lol. I'm such a dork!!

need_a_Disney_fix said:
I am a clique virgin, but then again, I'm not sure what one is. Will you guys be my friend?

awww.. i'll be your friend. i'm telly btw. another word that i can throw in the vote pile.. "Clique Virgin" and we have the "Cliqueless."

Hi everyone!! :wave2: :wave:

need_a_Disney_fix said:

I'll be your friend! :grouphug:

wvrevy said:
I hereby dub thee the Anti-Clique Clique".

Brilliant! Of course, that's because you're from WV. ;)

lol I don't get PM's either, don't play any thread games, don't have chats with others in threads and I have never participated in a swap or whatever they're called, you get the picture. I think this means I'm definitely not in a clique

hellokitty86 said:
Hi, everyone!! :flower3:

I'm not in a clique either. I am semi-new here. I also get excited when I get PMed, lol. I'm such a dork!!

Youre semi-new and getting PM'd?!?!?

WTH?!??

Im a loser. A Cliqueless Loser, at that. :sad:

DisneyGirl4188 said:
OK, first we'll need a name.

Clique House (one for literacy buffs)
Get ur clique on (one for the young 'uns)
Clique Out (le clique, c'est chic) (One for the not so young 'uns)
Clique and Destroy (one for the Republicans)
Hide and Clique (One for the Liberals)
Clique of Nature (one for Marilyn Manson fans)

Gonz Of Lancashire said:
Clique House (one for literacy buffs)
Get ur clique on (one for the young 'uns)
Clique Out (le clique, c'est chic) (One for the not so young 'uns)
Clique and Destroy (one for the Republicans)
Hide and Clique (One for the Liberals)
Clique of Nature (one for Marilyn Manson fans)

nice.. nice.. nice!! they all sound good to me! which one to choose.. hmmm... we need some voting here..

maybe hide and clique.. or.. get ur clique on.. sounds really cool.

I'm cliqueless and clueless. (Love that word, too, disneymcgraw!)

I can never keep up with what's going on in some of those cliques.

Would anyone like a homemade strawberry/banana smoothie? I just made a fresh batch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter