Who here is not in the "clique" like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CathrynRose said:
Youre semi-new and getting PM'd?!?!?

WTH?!??

Im a loser. A Cliqueless Loser, at that. :sad:

LOL. Ok, so I lied. I have only gotten a PM when I asked for a design for a t-shirt on the creative designs board. So I actually NEVER get mean OR nice PMs!!! Just the one :blush:

*Fantasia* said:
nice.. nice.. nice!! they all sound good to me! which one to choose.. hmmm... we need some voting here..

maybe hide and clique.. or.. get ur clique on.. sounds really cool.

How about Clique This. Or Ill give you a Clique.

Lame - huh?

See why I dont get PM's? :joker:

*Fantasia* said:
I don't have a particular thread I normally go to or I'm not a member of a particular thread. Just wondering if you're one of those quiet ones who are not in the "cliques." Say "I." Or am I the only one?

Your in good company!! :dance3: The Cliqueless Clique :woohoo: party:

Can I be a member of your cliqueless clique.....pretty please?

I will give you a :dog: !!!

I will give you a :cat: !!!

I will give you a :flower3: !!!

:wave2:

I'm cliqueless, too :thumbsup2

This is how cliqueless I am--I never even knew that you called the people that always belonged to a certain thread "cliques" :confused3

Well, I'm so not in one, I have to ask: is it "click" or "cleek" or something else? :confused3 I've really never known how to say it correctly! :lmao:

lfeikert said:
I'm cliqueless, too :thumbsup2

This is how cliqueless I am--I never even knew that you called the people that always belonged to a certain thread "cliques" :confused3

Then you REALLY need to join our Cliqueless clique. Welcome!

I like Clique This! I guess the reason I don't belong to any is because I'm quiet and not very witty. I guess that's why I'm tagless too. :(

I'm not in any cliques, either. I posted a little on one thread once, and while I thought the banter was funny, and I know I'd enjoy getting to know some folks better, it moved wwwaaaaaayyyy too fast for me.

I hate to skip pages and pages of a thread, so I don't like threads where it takes an hour to catch up every time I open it.

So, I guess if you guys don't keep the thread moving too fast, I might join the cliqueless clique, that is, if you'll have me. :flower: :teeth:

I think it needs an anti-clique name, so I'd also vote for "Clique This" or maybe "Take this Clique and Shove it." :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter