***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like Leo. He’s a different kind of guy that we usually don’t see on the show. He seems very mature, but still a little ‘out there’ with his hair. I too don’t think he’ll last a lot longer because he’s not ‘exciting’. Which is strange for someone who puts their life on the line for work. He’s my personal favorite and who I would want to have my DD come home with.

I’m glad Chris and Lincoln are gone. They seemed more into the drama than Becca.

I am kind of hoping he could be the next Bachelor. He seems like a great guy.

I hope that the Bachelorette has some security. I could not believe last night that Chris (Is that the Guy who knocked on her door, then got sent home?) was allowed to just mosey on over to her room and knock on her door. He's such a loose cannon! If I were Becca, I'd be more than a little uncomfortable around him. Come to think of it, at least the cameramen were there to help her out if need be.

Time shifted ... lol virgin Colton gets the aphrodisiac date.
I disliked Colton from the start, he came across as shady. After his confession however, I give him credit. It must take a lot for someone to make this declaration on national TV, especially when it seems that he's been keeping it to himself.

I am not sure who she is going to pick. Usually I get a sense of it from the beginning- and I thought it was Garrett. However, they are editing it so that it is hard to gage what is going on. From here on in I have to remember not to look at the tabloids, because they are good at spoiling it right around hometowns.

Leo reminded me of Sharleen Joynt (the opera singer on Juan Pablo's season). He's too good for the franchise. I was sad to see him go home. He seemed a bit shocked that she sent him packing.

Guys, I am barely watching this season. I keep watching the first half hour of each episode, getting board, and turning on something else. Those who watch every season (I've seen probably every episode of the last 5 seasons of each show)...are you enjoying this season?

Guys, I am barely watching this season. I keep watching the first half hour of each episode, getting board, and turning on something else. Those who watch every season (I've seen probably every episode of the last 5 seasons of each show)...are you enjoying this season?
I put it on each week, but hear what you are saying because I don't really know much about the guys. I find myself doing other things and stopping to seeing what is going on during a rose ceremony or more often than not, when the guys are having a group chat.

I agree that it is not the most thrilling season. Becca seems nice, and is very pretty, but they haven't gone into much depth with her. It makes you wonder if there is any depth? Haven't connected with her and so the shows are boring.

Leo reminded me of Sharleen Joynt (the opera singer on Juan Pablo's season). He's too good for the franchise. I was sad to see him go home. He seemed a bit shocked that she sent him packing.
I thought that they seemed to mutually discuss that they weren't as far as the other relationships. I think he came out and asked her about it and then they decided that the relationship wasn't as far along as the others. I could be wrong, but that is my take on them.

I think at around this point they start thinking about the next bachelor. Both Wills and Leo left this week and both would be different from the norm and interesting guys to have imho.

I'm pretty sure they've already picked the next Bachelor. They "know" who wins (of course), and they "know" who loses. Without revealing who is who, I'm going to guess it will be either F2 or F3. That's how they traditionally roll...unless of course Becca and F1 split before the final rose episode, in which case, it's F1. For example, had Arie not dumped Becca, pretty sure either Lauren or whoever was third (don't even remember...LOL), would be it.

Leo and Wills have virtually no chance, unless all the other finalists reject the opportunity.

Exactly.... just who would even have such redeeming qualities to be The Bachelor, and carry the next show.
Look at this season.
Look at all the shady people and even criminals who have made it this far.
Seriously...
How the heck could they lower the bar any further.

The guy that just went home, his name is escaping me... He was cute!!!!
But his idea of opening up and expressing romantic feelings was "I have confidence in 'us'..."
Uggggghhhhh!!!!!
He would be another guy who would not be open up, or maybe even make any commitment.

And, it has been mentioned... not being catty or anything, but just stating the obvious...
The Bachelorette, Becca, is pretty much a girl-next-door.

They were in a situation where they had to bring Arie back, after that many seasons....
Maybe they will have to pull something like that?

They were in a situation where they had to bring Arie back, after that many seasons....
Maybe they will have to pull something like that?

They were in that position because Luke played hardball on being the Bachelor. He wasn't going along with some of the stuff they wanted, so at the very last minute, they brought in Arie (and I say "last minute" because, of course, the whole thing is shot months before it airs....so they were ready to start shooting, and bam, they had a problem...Arie is such a fame ***** he said "yes," and even dropped a then girlfriend like a hot potato to do it). They will "pull something like that" only if they can't come to terms with one of the guys from this season.

The question is.... Which guy is even an option....
That is my point... ABC has now lowered the bar so far, that there aren't even any current options.
The bar isn't even 'above the mud' any more.
I don't buy that about Luke... And, even if I did, there were NO other more current acceptable candidates?

The question is.... Which guy is even an option....
That is my point... ABC has now lowered the bar so far, that there aren't even any current options.
The bar isn't even 'above the mud' any more.
I don't buy that about Luke... And, even if I did, there were NO other more current acceptable candidates?

Not who were "ready to go" on literally a moments notice. They had flown Luke out to start filming....that's how late they changed their mind. It's a 6 week commitment. How many people would be willing, on a few days notice (at most) to drop their job and all other personal commitments? Not many. Very few actually.

Pretty sure we are going to see one of Becca's final 4 as the next Bachelor. All of them would be ok.

OOPS! Just realized I made a mistake in my previous post. The guy who flew to LA for filming the LAST Bachelor was Peter (the guy from Rachel's season, from Wisconsin). Maybe that's why it was confusing. Peter got cut at the last minute because he made demands the producers were uninterested in meeting. :-) Peter was a "good guy" by all accounts, and was quite popular. Probably not quite as willing to abide by the "scripting" that the franchise requires.

Last edited:
:-) Peter was a "good guy" by all accounts, and was quite popular. Probably not quite as willing to abide by the "scripting" that the franchise requires.
I would have loved to see Peter on the Bachelor. He lives pretty close to me but I have yet to see him "out and about".

I would rather you not post spoilers. Unless you were going to post about ...

Ashley and Jared. That was announced on the show tonight. I was gobsmacked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter