***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.
If Colton is the new Bachelor, it will be awful. I agree that he's boring and immature. And frankly, how will the fantasy suites work since he's a virgin? I'd hate to see him compromise his virginity and morals for the sake of Bachelor nation and these 15 minutes of fame. But perhaps that's the storyline the Bachelor wants.

Raven was 100% right when she says he's only interested in the "it" girl. She didn't mention Aly Raisman, the Olympic gold medalist Colton dated at the height of her career.

I also thought it was abhorrent the way Colton treated Tia. Tia had eye-roll worthy behavior as well, fawning over Colton and waiting for him, but the fact that he kept stringing her along while being undecided was awful. What girl wants to feel like she's not good enough for him to decide on? And then when he finally did decide to commit, she was elated. How could she not feel completely insecure and walk on eggshells? Its ridiculous and if he's that indecisive with Tia, imagine how he'll be if he is the Bachelor. I could see another Arie situation happening with him.

Also, Reality Steve, who is a pretty reliable spoiler source with insider info, is guessing the Bachelor choice is between Blake and Jason. He thinks Colton is a long shot. So I guess time will tell!

I hope the speculation is wrong! I really want it to be Jason! Not just because I’m a Buffalo girl. I think he’s mature, classy, and totally my type. If it is Jason, I might apply to be on it. I’m sure they’ll take a 43 year old happily married woman.
If it’s Colton I just won’t bother.

I'm in Buffalo too! Did you know Jason is making an appearance at the chicken wing festival tomorrow? Might be your chance! LOL

Anyone else seeing the speculation about who the "new" Bachelor will be?

Skip if you don't want to know.

Scroll down if you do.
That's interesting.

The most BORING Fantasy Suite episode in Bachelor history! Poor Tia. She seems very smitten in Paradise.

I hope it's Jason. He seems to be the best suited to be the next Bachelor.
Colton just looks like a little kid. I have a hard time watching him. Plus he's a fame hungry "star collector".
Blake falls way too quickly and seems too needy, I don't think he's cut out for it.

GMA just announced:

Colton Underwood will be the next Bachelor.

GMA just announced:

Colton Underwood will be the next Bachelor.
I knew it was going to be him after last night’s break up on BIP. I missed all but the tail end of it because DISH is having a spat with our local ABC station and didn’t tune in on my antenna until they were both leaving.

What a terrible selection. I happily watched Chris Soules, Juan Pablo, Nick and even Arie but Colton? Yawn. He will be the most boring one yet. I just don’t like him even one little bit and his immature stint on BIP didn’t help. He’s bo-ring.

Reality Steve correct again. Sadly. Colton is not ready to commit to anyone or anything. Ugh. I might be done with this show. Hard to even see Colton as humorous, which is generally why I watch this ridiculous franchise.

Reality Steve correct again. Sadly. Colton is not ready to commit to anyone or anything. Ugh. I might be done with this show. Hard to even see Colton as humorous, which is generally why I watch this ridiculous franchise.
I thought @nkereina said RS said he was a ‘long shot’ upthread. I don’t read RS because I don’t like to get spoiled.

Why did they break up? I was watching Netflix while the show was recording and evidently the storms shut down the first part of the show. It started with them crying on the Bali bed and him hugging Tia.

Either they told him he could be the bachelor or she wanted to canoodle and he was afraid.

I thought @nkereina said RS said he was a ‘long shot’ upthread. I don’t read RS because I don’t like to get spoiled.

Yes, Reality Steve thought Colton was a long shot in his blog last week. But he had no insider info on who the next Bachelor would be at that time, it was all just speculation. But on 8/29, he received insider info and spoiled that Colton would be the Bachelor on Twitter. He said on Twitter that Colton is like Sean Lowe with morals, character, no shady past, etc. And obviously the virginity thing and his lack of commitment will be played up. So this should be interesting. Not super stoked on the pick, but probably will be more entertaining than Blake.

Not really impressed with the Colton choice.........boring, immature and he will be crying the whole time! Lol :p

Other thoughts on BIP, lots of slimy behaviors......Eric, Chelsea,Shu to name a few.

Not really impressed with the Colton choice.........boring, immature and he will be crying the whole time! Lol :p

Other thoughts on BIP, lots of slimy behaviors......Eric, Chelsea,Shu to name a few.
I can't believe how much these people want a free vacation! They will do and say anything to stay for another few days on the beach.

I couldn't believe Chelsea. "I'm your friend, so I'm testing Kamil for you." Between the lines she meant, "if he picks me, I'll be here and you won't."

Eric is just a jerk. You don't tell someone you're all in and then date someone else. If you change your mind, you need to own it and not be wishy washy.

I don't think I'll tune in with Colton as the Bachelor. He just looks like a 16-year-old boy to me. :scared:

I WILL tune in to DWTS if Grocery Joe is participating!!! :banana:

Any Grocery Joe fans? Looks like he's going to be on DWTS, dancing with Sharna. That should be fun!

I'm definitely more a fan of his than of most of the contestants I've seen on Bachelor. Thanks! I'll watch it.

I think the Colton/Tia breakup was totally scripted after casting him as the next Bachelor. There was no real reason for the breakup and everyone seemed to not have a clue about what was going on.

I might be wrong about him dancing with Sharna, but it still looks like he is on the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter