***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was surprised that there was no Bachelor thread. I guess that Colton is too boring! I spoiled myself intentionally because of it so I know F1. I had hoped that it would make it more interesting but it hasn’t!

I was surprised that there was no Bachelor thread. I guess that Colton is too boring! I spoiled myself intentionally because of it so I know F1. I had hoped that it would make it more interesting but it hasn’t!
I updated the thread title so people can find someplace to post.

I usually find the Bachelor season more boring than the Bachelorette, but Colton seems likable and the season is moving along without serious drama. The stuff they contrived between the women was personality differences in my eye.

I fell asleep for the last half hour, will have to go back and watch the rose ceremony unfold. I did read some spoilers to sneak peak the ending. I’ve tried to avoid doing this in the past only to read the outcome on the grocery store line a week or two before the finale. I’m fairly certain the producers themselves are the ‘leaks’ to Steve. I’m not surprised if what they predict is true. We’ll have to see....

Train wreck. Gonna go out on a limb (LOL) and predict that like with all other Bachelors in history (save one), this one will not result in Colton walking down the aisle with any of these women. He's ridiculously immature IMO and not ready to "commit" to a car, let alone a woman. The remaining women are also all on the young, and immature side. I did think that Cassie's Dad nailed it when he said "heck no I'm not giving you my blessing to marry my daughter after a couple of dates and 6 weeks time." It's the ONLY sane response a Dad should give. I mean seriously. Your daughter is "dating" a guy who is also "dating" three other women, all of whom he has developed "serious" relationships with, and you want me to say "sure, that sounds sane." LOL

So do you think will she be the next bachelorette?

Well historically, it's one of the final 4. I'd say she has a 25% chance. LOL. I think every last one of the final 4 is "auditioning" for Bachelorette. Personally, I think she's boring as heck. But, I might be alone in that feeling.

Train wreck. Gonna go out on a limb (LOL) and predict that like with all other Bachelors in history (save one), this one will not result in Colton walking down the aisle with any of these women. He's ridiculously immature IMO and not ready to "commit" to a car, let alone a woman. The remaining women are also all on the young, and immature side. I did think that Cassie's Dad nailed it when he said "heck no I'm not giving you my blessing to marry my daughter after a couple of dates and 6 weeks time." It's the ONLY sane response a Dad should give. I mean seriously. Your daughter is "dating" a guy who is also "dating" three other women, all of whom he has developed "serious" relationships with, and you want me to say "sure, that sounds sane." LOL
He also seemed so absolutely sincere to each of the fathers to ask his "permission" to marry his daughter. It turned my stomach because you know he's simply getting each young woman and her family's hopes up. Plus, it's a completely ridiculous and antiquated procedure IMO. If some young man asked my husband for our DD's "hand in marriage" my DH would bust a gut laughing. Then he would answer would then be a resounding "NO!". If you think that a woman is passed down from the father to the husband like chattel then you are DEFINITELY not the man for our daughter. Oh, and the "umbrella" analogy made me want to vomit.

I am not surprised she went home...
Not at all.
Now, I like her alright. I do. But, in general,
She is a shallow pageant-girl.
She played her old baby and little girl pageant VHS, movies of 'herself' for Colton... Really????
She did seem to have a very unsuccessful and even very hurtful experience in her past relationships.
But, when you are a shallow pageant girl, and are probably mostly around frat-boys and jocks... Hey....

It is no surprise, and very obvious, that Cassie is the one he really wants.
They could absolutely NOT keep their hands off of each other for one second.
This is what the producers really tried to hide for most of the season.
Colton is going to go as far as give her one more chance, and go on a Fantasy Date with her, even though she is more concerned about pleasing Daddy, than looking Colton in they eye and telling him how she feels about him. That is incredible. But, very real.... I have seen people like this. Whose parents have that kind of pull and ownership and control over them.
It was SO obvious to me that she was passionate and ready to defend her relationship when her dad seemed to question it... That told the tale... She wouldn't have done that if the feelings weren't there. But, she still couldn't say anything. Sad.

I think EVERYONE there knows that Cassie is the one Colton wants. Caelynn's feigned "I was so blindsided" is shown to be scripted crap by the fact that, as she walked out, she told Cassie, in effect... this is your chance to grow up and go for it, when she said something like "You go get engaged..." Like, it's yours.... if you can step up and grow up and take it. Go for it.

Those earlier strategically un-aired conversations between some of the girls about how one was there for the very worst wrong reasons, and one just was not, and probably just could not, be ready. Very simply... Kirpa and Cassie.

Kirpa is gone...
We will have to see how all of this unfolds....
The 'Virgin' fantasy dates should be the one entertaining episode this season.
All of these girls are just SO hot, and ready to jump on that virginity like a trampoline. Hahahaha!!!
I wonder how a couple of them will manage to restrain themselves!!!

Ohhhhh, and I actually cracked up about how is the proper way to eat a roll and butter.
Too many funny references to eating the bread here in the DIS!!!!!

The 'Virgin' fantasy dates should be the one entertaining episode this season.
All of these girls are just SO hot, and ready to jump on that virginity like a trampoline. Hahahaha!!!
I wonder how a couple of them will manage to restrain themselves!!!

LOL! That was certainly how they appeared when they were discussing the Fantasy Suite. They were licking their lips in anticipation! I don't think any of them, even F1, will be successful. He has protected his loins from so many women in the past, including long time girlfriends, I don't think he's giving all that up so easily. He's waiting for his wedding night (which is OK).

Ohhhhh, and I actually cracked up about how is the proper way to eat a roll and butter.
Too many funny references to eating the bread here in the DIS!!!!!
I thought about a DIS thread on the proper way to eat bread!

I am not counting on waiting until his wedding night.... At this point, maybe he is more ready???
But, what is so funny is how he describes, in his mind, it as some etherial, special, passionate, experience.
And, these women are like all about getting right down to business!!!!
popcorn::

And, I was noticing again, that clip of Colton jumping the fence.
Isn't he more of a lunky football player.
That jump looked more like a slick gymnast move. Just too smooth.
It actually crossed my mind that this was scripted, with a stunt body-double???

I was not surprised to see her go either. She just had no depth to her. Colton appeared to be VERY into the girl from Alabama, Hannah I think in the beginning of the series. He seemed to have cooled from her recently though. He seems to really like Cassie. I just don't see them together, she seems too young.

The fantasy suite episode will be interesting.

So do you think will she be the next bachelorette?
I was wondering this too.

As soon as she went home, I thought well she's probably going to be the next Bachelorette.
Yes, usually one of the final three or four who leaves earlier on is often the chosen one as they start working on Bachelorette as Bachelor ends and vice versa.

Well historically, it's one of the final 4. I'd say she has a 25% chance. LOL. I think every last one of the final 4 is "auditioning" for Bachelorette. Personally, I think she's boring as heck. But, I might be alone in that feeling.

Maybe Tia still has a chance. I liked her and she's at a more realistic age to be ready to get engaged than some of the women on Colton's season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter