***Who is watching the Bachelorette/Bachelor?*** Updated thread

Will you be watching this season of the Bachelorette?

• I have a membership to Bachelor Nation, been waiting for summer!

• If there is nothing else to do

• I'd rather watch paint dry...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I missed last week's episode? What were Kirpa's "wrong reasons" for being there? I actually kind of liked her.

I think both Cassie and Hanna seem way too young. I think the 3rd girl (forget her name) is the one he could actually have a future with as they seem to be good friends and challenge each other. But of course he'll go with chemistry, and we know how that always ends on this show.

I was surprised that there was no Bachelor thread. I guess that Colton is too boring! I spoiled myself intentionally because of it so I know F1. I had hoped that it would make it more interesting but it hasn’t!

I decided not to peek this season...although I reeeally want to :magnify::scared:

Colton seems like a nice guy, but definitely shows immaturity in the way he handles the drama. Walking off...blowing off steam. It’s not like he hasn’t done this show a few times or anything :rolleyes:

Then there’s the fence jump next week, lol. More like hops over a wall. I seriously can’t wait to see what that is all about.

I was wondering this too.

Yes, usually one of the final three or four who leaves earlier on is often the chosen one as they start working on Bachelorette as Bachelor ends and vice versa.

Maybe Tia still has a chance. I liked her and she's at a more realistic age to be ready to get engaged than some of the women on Colton's season.

Tia is in a relationship so not likely. Indeed, if you go back 3-4 seasons, every single F1-F4 is either engaged or in a relationship, so none to choose from there. It will almost certainly be one of this season's girls....and I'd bet $$$ on it being F2-F4....maybe even F1 if we end up with another Becca deal. LOL

Of all the current women, The only option for the Bachelorette is Tayshia. She’s 28 and all the remaining contestants are all just 23!

I don't think Caelynn will be Bachelorette because she seems to have gotten a bit of a mean girl edit. She's definitely being portrayed as the catty/cliquey shallow pageant girl, and since a lot of people don't like her, I don't think they'd give her Bachelorette. There's always been a "Bachelorette" edit given to the girl who's up for it that shines the best light on her during the season, with no drama and being mostly well-liked. IMO, Hannah B and Hannah G have the best shot at Bachelorette at the moment, given the way they've been portrayed all season. I actually like Tayshia for it, but she had some drama this season, she has drama off-screen with an ex that's been speaking to the press, and I can't see the Bachelor world giving the spot to another woman of color so quickly - unfortunately.

As for Cassie, she's only 23, not even out of college yet and likely lives at home (and also based on IG posts). She's the baby of the family and comes off as a little spoiled to me. Its no surprise she still is so entwined with her parents and will do whatever they want. She's not really an adult who's out on her own yet. I also think her reality show past speaks to her intentions for coming on the show, and I'm sure her parents are aware of that as well.

Personally, I think Colton should choose Hannah G. She seems laidback like him, they have great physical chemistry (all those make-out scenes! Sheesh!), and even though she's young, she seems mature enough to understand the gravity of a proposal.

He's waiting for his wedding night (which is OK).

He's actually said he's not waiting until marriage, just the right person. I think whoever he chooses in the end will be the one to go all the way with him.

As for Cassie, she's only 23, not even out of college yet and likely lives at home (and also based on IG posts). She's the baby of the family and comes off as a little spoiled to me. Its no surprise she still is so entwined with her parents and will do whatever they want. She's not really an adult who's out on her own yet.

Have to think I disagree on this one.
If she still has to 'please daddy' ... after having been an adult for five years.
That is more than just the age number.

It was the "bless your heart" that had me thinking of the DIS. :rotfl2:

OMG, yes!!!!!!
But you are right... it really wasn't funny... I didn't yell 'gag'... But I was saying something like "OMG, I think I am gonna be sick to my stomach!!!"

Note: Southern girl here.

If she still has to 'please daddy' ... after having been an adult for five years.

She's been a legal adult for 5 years, but that doesn't mean someone automatically has the emotional and mental maturity of an adult. She's still very child-like in that she lives under her parents' roof, and is still a college student who seemingly has only worked in speech pathology internships. When someone like her still relies on her parents for a lot of things, it makes sense why she feels like she still needs to answer to her parents. She's also just immature in general, as evidenced by some of her conversations and relationships with the other girls. When you compare her to someone like Hannah G who's the same age, the differences are pretty noticeable.

I also don't think there's anything wrong in wanting to get your family's blessing on the person you want to marry. If you're close to your family, knowing they don't approve puts a damper on any wedding events and a dark cloud over the relationship. I think Cassie has some hesitations of her own, and her father's sage advice may be what she needed to hear, but not necessarily what she wanted to hear.

The "vibe" maturity wise I get from Cassie is that she's a lot like my DD, who is 19.5 years old. In some ways, my DD is MORE mature than Cassie! Cassie just seems relatively immature for her age. Nothing wrong with that at all....but it might mean she's not completely ready to get married. There's no way, for example, that I would encourage my DD to get married at this point....LOL. I'd STRONGLY discourage it. It's not like her Dad seemed opposed to Colton, so much as he seemed opposed to his daughter getting engaged to ANYONE at this point. He knows her very well obviously, and just like I know my DD would take to heart my opinions on the topic, I'm sure Cassie is taking to heart her Dad's opinions.

I missed last week's episode? What were Kirpa's "wrong reasons" for being there? I actually kind of liked her.

I think both Cassie and Hanna seem way too young. I think the 3rd girl (forget her name) is the one he could actually have a future with as they seem to be good friends and challenge each other. But of course he'll go with chemistry, and we know how that always ends on this show.
Maybe Kirpa will be the new Bachelorette! The season would be watchable. Hopefully, they will break from tradition as they've done in the past with guys like Nick and Ari and choose someone outside of one of the final few. Besides Tayshia, none of the final girls are that interesting.

What was insinuated was that all of the perks, hoop'lah and being the Next Bachelorette was heard being mentioned.
And, it is so obvious that Kirpa was never there with any real interest in Colton.

Yes, I think we all see some immaturity. And that might mean 'not ready'.
I would just say that some immaturity, and 'pleasing Daddy', are two different things.
I have seen enough of this issue, both personally and with those around me, that I recognize this very very quickly.
Many 16 year olds can function and live their life without always having to please their dad/parents.
In fact, I see this as a bigger concern, by far, than the handing-off-the-umbrella thing.
This is an adult grown girl/woman who has not been shown looking this man in the eye and even expressing how she feels, because (quote) I don't want you(Daddy) to be mad.

I think Tayshia would def. be entertaining and interesting!!!

Last edited:
I don't read spoilers here, and have no idea who is the last girl standing, or if there is a proposal or anything.
But since the topic of next Bachelorette has been brought up.....

Have you guys heard the gossip, which seems to be "open" gossip, about Hannah B.
Seems she would love to be the next Bachelorette. (WOW, what a huge surprise!!! Hahaha!!!)

There is some info out there... But I don't know if I would call all of it 'spoilers' since it is all just speculation....
""I think it'd be damn entertaining," she added. "I can guarantee that."
www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-hannah-b-talks-163201242.html
And other articles too.

I don't read spoilers here, and have no idea who is the last girl standing, or if there is a proposal or anything.
But since the topic of next Bachelorette has been brought up.....

Have you guys heard the gossip, which seems to be "open" gossip, about Hannah B.
Seems she would love to be the next Bachelorette. (WOW, what a huge surprise!!! Hahaha!!!)

There is some info out there... But I don't know if I would call all of it 'spoilers' since it is all just speculation....
""I think it'd be damn entertaining," she added. "I can guarantee that."
www.yahoo.com/entertainment/apos-bachelor-hannah-b-talks-163201242.html
And other articles too.
Oh please, no. No Pageant Queens! Colton was bad enough, I think choosing one of those 23-24 year old "teenie-boppers" will be the death knell of the show.

If I used Cassie's criteria of love, my husband and I wouldn't be married. After 5-6 weeks, I liked him a lot, but wouldn't say I was in love with him. I knew that love takes time, and we were having fun together, so why not stick around?

As a matter of fact, when he first told me that he loved me, I told him that it was too soon to know that.

We'll be married 25 years next month.

BUT, I wasn't a young, immature girl who took what her father said as 100% true. I didn't really care (well, a little,) but I trusted myself to know if a guy was "the one" or not.

The immaturity in this season is just jaw-dropping.

I can't wait until next week to see what he does with the others after professing his love to Cassie so fully.

If I used Cassie's criteria of love, my husband and I wouldn't be married. After 5-6 weeks, I liked him a lot, but wouldn't say I was in love with him. I knew that love takes time, and we were having fun together, so why not stick around?

As a matter of fact, when he first told me that he loved me, I told him that it was too soon to know that.

We'll be married 25 years next month.

BUT, I wasn't a young, immature girl who took what her father said as 100% true. I didn't really care (well, a little,) but I trusted myself to know if a guy was "the one" or not.

The immaturity in this season is just jaw-dropping.

I can't wait until next week to see what he does with the others after professing his love to Cassie so fully.
I think they throw the word ‘love’ around lightly, especially when there are so many women (or men in the case of the Bachelorette) vieing for one person.

Put in the situation where you are isolated in a fantasy world only focused on the one person, I can see people feeling like they are feeling something like love developing. I knew pretty quick that my husband was ‘the one’, even though we dated for a year before we moved in together and definitately took our time getting married.

Cassie is 23, Colton kept saying that he was in no rush. He just really liked her and didn’t want to lose her. I think that it was clear that she didn’t feel the same. She probably knew sooner, so why would she stick around? Maybe she didn’t think he’d pick her and hoped she would end up as Bachelorette. She is wish-washy immature, relying too much on her family. If she really liked him she would have stuck up for him to her father and family and they would have respected that (maybe).

No matter what, tonight and next week will be interesting!

Oh please, no. No Pageant Queens! Colton was bad enough, I think choosing one of those 23-24 year old "teenie-boppers" will be the death knell of the show.

Ugh, hope its not Hannah B. I honestly don’t think I would watch. I don’t know who I would watch. I agree, a 23-24 year old looking for a husband is not reality. Just make it a hook up show at that point. That’s all those girls seemed to talk about at the end anyway. They weren’t talking about a future with Colton, they wanted the fantasy suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter