Who lets their kids sing loudly on an airplane

rlk

DIS Veteran
The parents sitting behind me have let their two children sing at the top of their lungs for the whole two plus hour flight. I’ve got a headache:furious:

Last edited:
Ugh, I don't think even the Bose noise cancelling headphones can handle that nightmare!

Did you ask the parents to stop their children? There's no way I'd sit there without doing everything I could to make it stop. I understand and empathize with crying children but kicking, singing or otherwise being annoying isn't ok. Did the flight attendants do anything?

Probably the same kids singing “small world “ at the Boulder Ridge pool a week ago....

We never have that problem on Alaska Airlines when flying to Orange County airport from Seattle. Must be an east coast thing. Probably New Yorkers.

Most parents feel that their kids are special, their gift to the world. That is how our species survives :) However, some parents take it to extremes and I find it very annoying when parents allow their kids to do something obnoxious because they think it's so cute. Take yourself outside of your little world for a second and consider how your actions are affecting the people around you!

By their nature, kids are self-centered, obnoxious, entitled, rude, and an endless source of embarassment to their parents. As a parent and someone who has worked with kids most of my adult life, I try to be understanding and give other people's kids a pass. You have no idea what other people are going through. 2 hours of singing is definitely pushing the limits on that, though. I'm surprised you didn't ask the parents nicely if they could try to keep the noise at a more acceptable level, or maybe give it a rest for a little while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter