Who out there has named your pet or kid (not judging) after a Disney Character?

MinnieLovesMickey

Save the L-402!
The question says it all.

I'll start:
Cat/Boo-Monsters Inc.
Cat/Oliver-Oliver and Company
Dog/Kida-Atlantis the Lost Empire

Now it's your turn.popcorn::

My black lab is jesse, but we didn’t name her after jesse in toy story but she might as well be!

Do cars count? I have a white tahoe and call it Harold. My license plate is MATRHRN. On my last car I had TEACUPS but my DH needed something more manly for when he drove my car. :lmao:

Just the fish....LOL Oh and the cats too, the fish are Nemo and Nemette. LOL Courtesy of the girls. :) The cats are Mouse and Tinkerbell.

rflol..rflol..rflol nemo and nemette...rflol omg p-wings,,rflol that is the funniest thing i ever heard i got tears in my eyes..

I had fish named Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones, Will, and Elizabeth.pirate: Only Will has survived.:sad1:

My sister has a cat named Tigger.

My mum has a cat called Tigger and my neighbours cat that lives part time at my house is Simba.

I had a lab/husky that was fat and roly poly....I named him Gus (after Gus Gus in Cinderella)

I have a lab we rescued from the pound...my son named him Lucky because 1. he was a lucky dog and 2. There happens to be a Lucky in 101 Dalmations

I also had a cat named Tigger (tiger stripes). The second cat we got I named Winnie to go with Tigger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter