Who out there has named your pet or kid (not judging) after a Disney Character?

I almost forgot. When we first got married we had a rat named Abu, after Aladdin's monkey. We just ended up calling him ****oo Rat though.

i named my car maribell..not really a disneyname i guess

Ha--my girl's Bessie.

My cats are named Flora and Fauna after the fairy godmothers in Sleeping Beauty

That's cute!

Lessee--the most recent:

Cleo--after Gepetto's goldfish becuase she is so sweet & pretty.

kittensetc052.jpg
[/IMG]

Figaro even though he doesn't really look like Figaro, but he's Cleo's son so.....(*I rescued these guys from the back receiving area at my grocery store I work at)

Wally who was original Wall E. when I though Figaro was a girl and his name was Eva. Lol. Dude looks like a lady--well his 'thingies' weren't there yet they're there now lol.

--Those are the 2 in my sig.

Daisy after Daisy Duck and when we first got her, her meow was more a squawk. Her feral mom got hit by a car, so we think she was meowing for awhile--she was very small still and we needed to bottle feed her for awhile.

IMG_0547.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_0541.jpg
[/IMG]

Jack--after Captain Jack (if you will)
Jack-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Mickey

IMG_0459-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Mowgli

IMG_0460-1.jpg
[/IMG]

If I think of any more I'll post 'em lol-- I have 18 cats....

DD8 named her carnival fish Silvermist, like one of Tink's friends. Darn thing has survived since November, whoda thunk?

I call DS5 "Stitch" and DD8 "Tink" as nickname because they match their personalities.

PHXscuba

OMG that kitten is soo small!!! wow..

Small but tough-- she was a fighter. As you can see she made it through those first rough weeks I don't have any recent pictures of her but here's some taken a little later--

100_0020.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0024.jpg
100_0029.jpg
[/IMG]

Heres some more of Figaro and Wally:

angel.jpg

kittensetc007.jpg
[/IMG]

My kids named my first Dalmatian, a male, Pongo. :thumbsup2 We had him for 15 years. :love: (I have two female Dalmatians now, named after a famous, although non-Disney movie...Scarlett and Ashley!) :lovestruc

We lost our girl kitty last year. We found her and her brothers dumped at not even a month old. Anyway we though she was a boy at first, so one of the boys named her Peter Pan. When the vet informed us Pan was a girl, we had a very upset boy. We ended up naming her TinkerPan, so he was able to accept it. She died from a spider bite at just a year old. One of her brothers is Hook, the other Ghost.

Such a cute thread! Our dearly departed cat was Meiko (Pochahontas) and our two dogs are Daisy (as in Duck) and Jack (as in Sparrow). Plus numerous fish named after many a Disney character lol. But they went almost as quickly as they came so no more fish :sad1:.

My Bf says he wants to name our first born daughter Aurora, this wasnt my idea but ill take it lol. I also want a scottie dog named Jock, but currently the pets in my house are is a family dog and my sister named him fetch soooo no cool disney names here

We named our Great Dane Gus-Gus. We mostly call him Gus because it's easier to yell when he has kidnapped our daughters Dumbo!:rotfl:

My sister had a big grey cat that she named Meeko (Pochahontas), and I have two cats named Ella (got it from Cinderalla) and Princess Tiger Lily (from Peter Pan).

When I was a little girl I was given a German Shepherd puppy. I named him Gus, after the mouse in Cinderella.

My friend who has had TONs of cats has named over half of them from Disney (including a male cat named Nala :confused3)
Here's mine, from what I can remember.

2 goldfish: Meg & Hercules (Meg outlived Hercules by like 5 years :laughing:)
Cat: Tigger
Cat: Chip
Turtle: Squirt
Frog: Todd (fox & the hound :))

I almost forgot. When we first got married we had a rat named Abu, after Aladdin's monkey. We just ended up calling him ****oo Rat though.

What did you call him? Oh, was it Boo Boo Rat? I can see how that might have gotten deleted. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter