Who out there has named your pet or kid (not judging) after a Disney Character?

We have a Blue Tang called Dory (of course!), a Yellow Tang called Bubbles, a Clown Fish called Nemo and Coral Beauty named Ariel.

I had a ball python named Rafiki but he died. :guilty:

Everybody else has Harry Potter names; Crookshanks (my cat), chickens called Hermione and Ron, and bunnies named Tonks and Ginny.

So cute! Don't know why we've never used Disney names? My DD and family got a puppy and told my DGD3 that she could name her. She said she wanted Aurora, which got switched to Aura. DGD3 stillcalls her Aurora most times, she loves her princesses.:goodvibes

I have to admit that I named my very beloved dog Harry ... after Harry Potter of course! He is 10 years old now, so at least I did get in early!! :thumbsup2

NO..NOO WAIT! I got it!!

My first kids name is going to be (if she is a girl) CRUELLA!

Yeaeeeee!!!!

Sure he will, he knows it's a different kind of love......ROFL!!!!

This reminded me that my SIL has a dog named Simba. :goodvibes

Our cat is called Simba...he was called Elsa (from the Born Free series of books written by Joy Adamson) for a few days - until the Vet told us what we thought was a female kitten was actually male!

I've had a fish-Nemo, a cat - Chernobog (the demon on the night on bald mountain from fantasia), a dog-Daisy, and a dog-Copper (fox & the hound).

We named our Collie puppy "Belle". :lovestruc

Awe!! We do too!! We rescued a puppy from the street about 6 weeks, who was horribly abused . When we got her , she was really beaten up when we got her. So, we called her Belle because, at the time she was a beast, but we knew she would be a beauty. And she is!!
She is so very very sweet , and very funny!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter