• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going 8/2/03 Western cruise?

Rae- Somehow i missed the cane story but I hope all is well otherwise.

To all of you cruising this week have an wonderful time.

Rae be sure and tell Fidelio that more of his fans will be on board in the coming weeks. It is so nice to know he is back on board.

I am getting more exited for my 9/20 cruise sendin all of you off.

BON VOYAGE!!

Originally posted by rae519
Andy - you know that in my official capacity, I must maintain the integrity and safety of the passenger's palate! Thief indeed! I just took that shrimp because it looked a little puny and couldn't allow the passenger to become ill on a puny shrimp! I think he was very pleased with the nice cottage cheese plate with fruit assortment instead!

Rae

ROFLMBO!!!

DH here, we're leaving tomorrow and started packing today. Think we've got most stuff, but know we're forgetting something in the "must have but never think of" department...

Got:
2 way radios
extension cords
clothes pins

What's obviously missing? (this is not a test, I really don't know...)

Thanks

HAHAHAH BOB!!!! You are too funny!

Looks like I'll have the cane temporarily - maybe not even tomorrow if I can stay off the knee and keep it iced today.

Just want to get there now.....antsy!

I know I'll forget something - hopefully it won't be my family!

Rae

Will the last person leaving for the August 2 cruise please remember to turn off the lights and lock the door for this thread?

Thank you!

Good bye! Good luck! and God speed!

They are waiting in the van for me now - better sign off before they leave without me!!!!!

Love ya's!
Rae

Ok, Rae,

I am turning off the lights. Goodnight everyone and see you on the 8/2 cruise. Rae leave those shrimp alone.

Just wish the Captain VM was going with us.

I finally got the dream, image out of my mind.
I am getting antsy, by bags are by the door is it 4am yet

Rona

Originally posted by midnitemist
Ok, Rae,

I am turning off the lights. Goodnight everyone and see you on the 8/2 cruise. Rae leave those shrimp alone.

Just wish the Captain VM was going with us.

I finally got the dream, image out of my mind.
I am getting antsy, by bags are by the door is it 4am yet

Rona

Captain VM Underpants will be with you all in spirit. Bon Voyage!!!

62Captain_Underpants-med.jpg

62Magic_8-2-03.jpg

August 2, 2003 The Disney Magic getting ready for another sailing.

62Key_West_8-3-03.jpg

August 3, 2003 The Disney Magic in Key West, FL

WE'RE BACK........BEST CRUISE EVER!!!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT COMING SOON!!!!!!!

Welcome back!!! did Rae leave any shrimp for anyone else??? LOL

News Report from Port Canaveral, Florida

The Disney Magic was delayed in leaving port today (8-9-03), because there was a crazy woman that would not leave the ship from the August 2, 2003 sailing. It was reported that this woman ( who shall remain nameless) was screaming, "Heck no, I won't go!" Passengers also reported hearing screams of, "I need more shrimp" and "Rock on Fidelio." Would anyone have a clue to who this woman could be? Updates on the evening news!!!

Originally posted by Jeanny
was that girl from Indiana???

Was just on the phone with Rae for over an hour, what a character and riot Rae is to talk to over the phone. My DW and Rae hit it off so well. We had a BLAST talking to her. Rae wanted everyone to know that she would probably be getting back on the boards on Monday., and, does she have some stories to tell!!! I had to put my Depends back on during our conversation!!!

Andy - I lied! Here I am!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH!

Did you really think I could stop talking about our fantastic cruisers after just an hour of telephone time???!??!??!

Rona! How are you, darling?!!! How is Gary and the toe?
In case some of you don't know this....Gary decided he wanted to try a shrimp and "Cane Woman" smashed his big toe with her cane. Hey, everyone was warned!!!!!

Jeanny - as I told Andy, I don't want to see another shrimp for another, hmmmmmm, 77 days.

Did I say FIDELIO ROCKS?! Well, the man is back and the shows (Family and Adult) are fabulous!

There has been a new president of the Fidelio Fan Club and that's our own darling Regina!!!!!!!! I will stay remain as Founder and Fan but Regina has the new crown!!!

Yes, I am going to write a trip report......guess the mountain of dirty clothes will get done.....sooner or later!!!!

Rae

I told Hazel there was no way you were going to wait until Monday afternoon to get on the boards, man, I should have made a bet with her!!!

Welcome Back Again, it was sooooooooooooooo much fun talking with you on the phone today. If you need help with the phone bill, let me know!!! LOL!!!

Thanks for the offer about the phone bill....but no thanks! I am going to take up a collection to pay the stateroom bill for this cruise - I got a beautiful ring (heart shaped stone), and a Mickey Citizen watch on this cruise!!!

Ladies, it certainly does pay to cruise near your birthday or anniversary!!!!!

Now, I put up my Key West report.....

Have to get to bed....and try to sleep.....just thinking about what time it is on the ship and what those lucky cruisers are getting to do now!!!!

All I keep thinking is "Dueling Pianos"!!!!! Glad I have all the family shows videotaped.....Michael has already watched them all this afternoon!!!!! And he is now hoarse from singing and screaming along to them!!!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter