• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going 8/2/03 Western cruise?

"Move away from the shrimp and no one will be harmed!"

Rae

It will be like the parting of the sea scene on deck 3 when Rae is heading for Parrot cay and the shrimp.:p

"GET OUT OF MY WAY OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES!"

Rae

Don't forget to weigh your suitcases. Airlines are charging for any suitcase over 50 lbs and any carry-on over 40 lbs.

I'm in trouble with the weight issue---better get stuff out of my suitcase----HELP!

Claudia1 told me about this and about the hefty fine she got for an overweight bag!!!!!

Yes, it is best to take two and be safe than one and pay!

You know it is rather aggravating to me that the Airlines will make a big deal over the baggage weight when there are passengers who are exceptionally overweight - and I am talking 300 plus who are allowed to use ONE seat and infringe on the seats of the other passengers yet their weight is counted as "180" rather than "300".

Now DH and I are fat, so this isn't coming from two thin people, but we are no where near the weight where we take up more than our seat on a plane - but have had the unfortunate situation on Delta where we have been seated with someone who did. It made our trip VERY uncomfortable to say the least!

So whomever came up with the luggage weight limit needs to look at the passenger's seating arrangements!

Rae

Glad they don't weight us before and after the cruise!!!!

And by the way,

Today Tom and I have been married for 21 years!

He gave me a dozen yellow roses and asked for a "contract renewal"!!!

Rae

Congrats to both of you. Are you renewing his contract?

My DW & I celebrated our Silver Anniversary in June.

How could I refuse a man who "forced" me to buy a second horse so I wouldn't have to wait to ride Michael's?! How could I refuse a guy who after 21 years has a dozen yellow roses delivered to me?!

Rae

Happy Anniversary Rae and Tom. I wish you many more "contract renewals".

Thank you - it's easy to renew the contract with a guy like Tom!!! Now the amazing part is that he wants to renew it with me - and I'm not so easy to live with!!!!! HONESTLY!@

Rae

Happy Anniversary Rae and Tom!!

I am certain that the real celebrating begins on Sat!!! Hmmmmm maybe I should pack that blender!! We hit 11 next month, thought that was a milestone!!

See everyone on Sat!!!!!

Michele

Marriage is supposed to be a celebration everyday - even when there are challenges to be faced, we must and do face them together. And that's even when we are the challenges involved!!!!

Rae

Now the amazing part is that he wants to renew it with me - and I'm not so easy to live with!!!!!

Now, that's hard to believe!!! LOL!!!

Since we're putting #'s up, Hazel and I will celebrate #28 on October 24th.

I wonder which one of you is the harder to live with one, Andy?!!!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
I wonder which one of you is the harder to live with one, Andy?!!!

Rae

No wonder about it, that would be me!!! I admit it!!!

Now that's the answer a good husband gives!

Rae

We are pretty well packed and doing last minute things before leaving Friday. Writing up directions for the neighbors caring for our basset hounds and directions for my parents caring for our norwich terrier. Think hubby and I will sneak out for one last early morning paddle in our kayaks tomorrow on the river before our vacation begins. Visions of desserts at Palos are swimming in our heads!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter