• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going 8/2/03 Western cruise?

Hello, thanks for all the advice. I'm going to Best Buy tomorrow to get our radios and then I will have everything. I'm going out on the South River tomorrow also. I need to go fishing or something to pass the time. See you soon, maybe!

Wel, the packing is finished....I wonder what i forgot!!!!

JoAnn - I'm with you, darlin'!!!!!!! At least I did remember a nightgown this time!!!!

macbassett - kayaking?! WOW! Years ago Tom and I canoed up in Maine - loved it! So relaxing and the wonderful sights you can see when you are on the river and not just "driving alongside"!
I envy you!!!!

Ohhh, at times I think we have "FOREVER" to go until we leave and then I think "EEEEKKKK! I have so much yet to do!"

Okay, fess up - how many of you are worried about having a "clean" house before you leave? My Mom is taking care of our house while we are gone, so I'm definitely dusting and vacuuming beforehand!!!!!

Mom, my dearest Mother, put the decals for the "Official Fan Club Member" on yellow t-shirts for me - now Michael and I will be ready for the first Family Dueling Piano's show!!!! I think that's going to be a blast -
hope many of you choose to come - I know you will thoroughly enjoy him!

Rae

Packing is almost done. We leave tomorrow for 2 nights at WDW. Hope to see all of you at the Promenade Lounge after the drill.

:Pinkbounc :smooth: :cool: :bounce:

bye cruzindon, see you on the ship

anybody getting really antsy? I just keep wanting to be on that ship, with SHRIMP, fun, FRIENDS, Margarita

Help is it Saturday yet?
:earsgirl: :sunny: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Rae,
I too, am cleaning my house like mad. I think it is the "nesting" syndrome; pregnant women get it before giving birth and we women also get it right before leaving for vacation or company coming over! We just finished scrubbing the basement! And I'm not exactly sure why! Probably nervous energy waiting to leave Friday morning. Barb

I MUST PUT A PLUG IN FOR DVC!! This is our first stay at a 1 bedroom vacation club room (WOW). The jacuzzi is a slice of heaven. What did I forget? So far, bug spray and conditioner!! See you on Saturday!!

Which DVC is it?

Am I the only one not ready to go? I still have to clean, and finish packing, and do the laundry, and write up pet instructions, and ... I feel like I am forgetting something vital-let's hope not. Hope we get to meet up on the cruise. Anyone checked the weather? See you soon. Beth

Hey all-
Just thought I'd drop by..We got some down time at a friends house donw here in Ft Myers. We are heading to the everglades tomorrow to do some air boating and exploring...Then Friday we are heading to Port Canaveral. We spent 4 days in Disney and Sea World - Both Awesome! - and spent 3 days in St. Augustine before that (seems like a month ago) - this vacation has been a total vacation. We hit the beach today - and drove around Sanabel Island to check it out. We are glad to be with friends at this stop - we needed a place to wash clothes and take a vacation from our vacation! We can't wait for the cruise to top it off! I'll see ya all at Promenade's...Or at the Radisson before...

Semper Fi!

WE leave tomorrow!!!!!

Must finish packing......must finish packing....must finish packing...

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
WE leave tomorrow!!!!!

Must finish packing......must finish packing....must finish packing...

Rae

And, take care of that knee, take care of that knee, take care of that knee. For those going on the 8-2-03 cruise, keep Rae in your thoughts and prayers as you all start traveling. Rae re-injured her right knee on Wednesday, I just received an e-mail from Rae. I know she wouldn't ask for herself, so I am doing it for her. Take care my friend and enjoy your cruise. Keep saying to yourself, Fidelio, Fidelio, Fidelio, The Piano Guy, will be playing for me, that should help you make it!!!

Thanks, Andy - I wasn't going to mention this to our cruisers - but that's part of being me!!!! Yes, I reinjured the knee that was originally hurt while I was on active duty - repeat surgeries, treatments, etc, haven't been much help but at least it's been good enough to walk on, etc.

I bent to pick something up for Mom yesterday and well, that was the end of my walking! So ice is nice but rum is better for now.

Going to wallow here in self-pity so the swelling goes down and I'll see what I have. So don't let the cane shock you - it's not to swat at people over the shrimp bowl....

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
So don't let the cane shock you - it's not to swat at people over the shrimp bowl....Rae

Hey Rae~
Oh no, take it easy with that cane!!! your fellow cruisers who know your "shrimp background" will think it's for real!!

have a magical time!

I found "light sticks" at Meijers yesterday - got two big ones for my saddle bag (just in case I'm ever on the horse and something happens - at least I'll be SEEN) - anyway, they have smaller ones for kid.....so I bought a pack....just wait until the first Dueling Piano Family show...Michael and I are gonna have a ball!!!!!

And I still have to figure out how my video camera works or I will be dead meat when I get back!!!!

AAAGHHH!

Rae

Hi everyone! We're new here but have been disboard-readers for awhile. My sister and I will be on the 8/2 cruise! Two more days! Hurray! P.S...Does anybody know who is currently doing the "Dueling Pianos" show? It was our favorite thing on our last cruise (This will be our 2nd cruise!) and we are big Jeff and Chris fans! Thanks and happy sailing! :)

FIDELIO will be at Dueling Pianos!!

Welcome to the group - I am Rae, authorized shrimp inspector (this means that no one can have shrimp until I say that it passes inspection and have had my fill) and also, I am the Founder of the Fidelio "The Piano Guy" Collachi Fan Club - meaning that FIDELIO RULES!

Welcome and please join us at the "meet and greet" at the Promenade Lounge after the safety meeting and just before the Sail Away Part!

FIDELIO RULES!

Rae - Official Shrimp Inspector

Rae - Official Shrimp Inspector and also known as The DCL Shrimp Thief, so beware, she lurks all about, devouring shrimp from stem to stern.

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Rae - Official Shrimp Inspector and also known as The DCL Shrimp Thief, so beware, she lurks all about, devouring shrimp from stem to stern.

and NOW she's wielding a cane!! SO BEWARE 8/2 cruisers!!

Andy - you know that in my official capacity, I must maintain the integrity and safety of the passenger's palate! Thief indeed! I just took that shrimp because it looked a little puny and couldn't allow the passenger to become ill on a puny shrimp! I think he was very pleased with the nice cottage cheese plate with fruit assortment instead!

Rae

I was joking with Michele about wheelchair races in the halls of the ship....I never thought that I might be in one myself with this knee problem!!!

Cane? I'm hoping that's all I will need for this trip!

Yes, I can strike at a moment's notice with my cane!~!!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter