• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Going in December?

We have eight more sleeps until we return. Can't wait. The holiday decorations and Christmas spirit is only making it more exciting. We will be there the 8 - 12th!!!

YAY! You'll be there when we are! We have a meet @ Trader Sam's if you'd like to stop by!

We leave tomorrow!

I guess I should start packing. I am such a procrastinator when it comes to packing. I have a list, but I hate packing. I always pack too much. :laundy:

KittyKat1978 said:
We leave tomorrow!

I guess I should start packing. I am such a procrastinator when it comes to packing. I have a list, but I hate packing. I always pack too much. :laundy:

Us, too!! And I completely agree about the packing!!

We leave in less than 11 hours!! All my planning & I feel so unprepared! Nothing to do now but try to sleep.....

I am being picked up in 5 hours and I still have not started packing yet!!:eek:

Queue the jepordey music :hourglass

2 days left for me!

KittyKat1978 said:
I am being picked up in 5 hours and I still have not started packing yet!!:eek:

Queue the jepordey music :hourglass

I always wait until the last possible minute to pack, too. ;)

We leave in 8 days! :) haven't packed. Any suggestion of what I shuld do to help prep for the trip? :)

luulu1999 said:
We have started the teens....19 days to go...I have already started packing some stuff

We have 7 more days and I haven't tried to locate out suitcase case yet lol. I guess I'm slacking :b

Rainasunshine said:
We have 7 more days and I haven't tried to locate out suitcase case yet lol. I guess I'm slacking :b

Well part of my reasoning is my kids have some new shirts I didn't want them wearing and getting ruined....we will also be there on Christmas so I had to sneak a stocking in the suitcase for them and when I think of stuff to take I go put it in there so I don't forget anything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter