Who's Going in December?

Short-timing like crazy here! It's Thursday afternoon and we're leaving eeeeaaaarly Sunday morning. Can't wait!!!

For any of you that will be at Disneyland this coming Tuesday (Dec 11)......Escape2Disney (Carrie) and I will be meeting for a beverage at Trader Sam's at the DLH. We've never met and would welcome other Dis'ers to join us at 9pm!!! Hope you can make it!!

We are at the 7 day mark and super excited! :woohoo:

You will be there the same time as my son and I. We are leaving Dad and bro at home and he and I are celebrating his 10 year birthday. We will be the ones working the fast passes and single rider lines and slipping through the crowds as we follow my son's lead.

Have fun!

Tracey

We leave in 15 days - yikes!
Our kids don't know yet, we plan on surprising them this weekend by hiding fake tickets in a box in our Christmas countdown calendar. Didn't want to tell them too far in advance just in case we had to change our plans (and didn't want them asking back in Sept (Mommy, how many days until Disneyland...). But now we are close enough and I want them to join in the anticipation!

For those of you there on Christmas morning, what are your plans? Our kids are young enough and still believe in Santa, so we can't open all gifts the night before, but I don't want to waste precious park time opening them in the morning! (we try to get most of our park touring done by 1pm).

My thought is we will open gifts from each other/family Christmas eve, then open ones from Santa/Mickey and Minnie on Christmas morning? Mickey and Minnie are getting them gift cards they can use for spending money during the week...

What are others' Christmas morning plans?

We always get up at 06:00 and open presents in the room delevered by Santa. Then off to Goofies by 07:30. Christmas morning at Goofies is a lot of fun....:cool1:

Our kids don't know yet, we plan on surprising them this weekend by hiding fake tickets in a box in our Christmas countdown calendar. Didn't want to tell them too far in advance just in case we had to change our plans (and didn't want them asking back in Sept (Mommy, how many days until Disneyland...). But now we are close enough and I want them to join in the anticipation!

For those of you there on Christmas morning, what are your plans? Our kids are young enough and still believe in Santa, so we can't open all gifts the night before, but I don't want to waste precious park time opening them in the morning! (we try to get most of our park touring done by 1pm).

My thought is we will open gifts from each other/family Christmas eve, then open ones from Santa/Mickey and Minnie on Christmas morning? Mickey and Minnie are getting them gift cards they can use for spending money during the week...

Our Christmas morning plan is Cars Land. I am hopeful that most people will be celebrating, having a long breakfast, etc and not heading directly into the park that morning...which will give us the opportunity to experience Cars Land with a smaller crowd.

We fly out today!!! Yay! Only another 10hrs before we fly out and a 12 hr flight so it is going to be a looooong day. But we will technically be in Disneyland today (it is Sunday here so we get to experience Sunday twice lol).

All packed, about to take the cat & dog to their pet hotel and all systems are go :banana:

On our way home! It was such a fun trip and we purchased annual passes which means ill be coming again a few times in the next year. :)

We will also be there over Christmas! We were at WDW over Christmas last year. Was eaiser to do Santa there because we drive to WDW. But we have to fly to DLR, so Santa will be more of a challange! I am surprising the kids by letting them open "one" present on the 19th, which will let them know we are getting in the car and driving to the airport (right then)! The rest of the presents are trip related, so we will have open everything before we get in the car. Santa is leaving one big gift at home for each to get when we return, but basically taking smaller gifts from Santa and stockings for Christmas morning (EARLY!) before we hit the parks at open. :santa: My biggest fear now is that if I pack all the Santa gifts in one suitcase, it would be my luck that would be the suitcase that gets lost! But spreading them out over different suitcases will make it difficult to keep them hidden. :eek: Anyone else have suggestions?

ociana said:
Our Christmas morning plan is Cars Land. I am hopeful that most people will be celebrating, having a long breakfast, etc and not heading directly into the park that morning...which will give us the opportunity to experience Cars Land with a smaller crowd.

We will see you there! We have reservations at Carthay around 1pm for a Christmas lunch. We get WOC passes due to this but I don't know if we will be able to stay in the park that long. We haven't seen it yet (only from our Grand Cal Villa) but if the park hits capacity we'd have to stay to see it. We prefer to take a break in the afternoon.

We will see you there! We have reservations at Carthay around 1pm for a Christmas lunch. We get WOC passes due to this but I don't know if we will be able to stay in the park that long. We haven't seen it yet (only from our Grand Cal Villa) but if the park hits capacity we'd have to stay to see it. We prefer to take a break in the afternoon.

We will see you at lunch too! Our reservation is at 12:30 at Carthay Circle and we are getting WOC passes for that night. I highly doubt that DCA will hit capacity that day, if anything it will just be DL that does.

Oh, and color me jealous of your Villa! We keep inching closer to property for our trips, but have yet to be able to spring for staying on property. Someday!

We will be there Christmas eve and Christmas day!! I am taking just a stocking for my kiddos and I may wrap one of there disney shirts too but then I am leaving a letter from Santa saying to enjoy the rest of their trip with his Friends Mickey and Minnie and they will have presents waiting when they get home....I also threw in a make sure and listen to your mom and dad too :rotfl2:

I have also requested that other family members give them money to go on Disney gift cards instead of toys for Christmas and were going to get that before we leave and then I will be getting them each a small gift card to get what they want....one main reason for not bringing presents is because I dont want to have to keep up with anything extra and don't wanna take any time away from the parks!!

:cheer2: Single Digits!!!!!! :cheer2:

For those of you who will be there 21 - 27 - see you there!

Merry Christmas to everyone!! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter