Whos got Martin Luther King

I didn't realize until Friday the Monday was a holiday. No mail so we can work as little or as much as we like. No orders will go out.

Schools are closed. Dh is a govt worker and it is a holiday for both of us.

We are tackling a couple of home projects.

That's funny. Because I bet a lot of them have an in-service. My wife does. Out of the four people in my house, my wife, the teacher, is the only one who has to go anywhere. My son's school is closed. My daughter's college doesn't start the fall semester until Tuesday. My software company's office is closed. My wife has an in-service.

Nice! I guess I'd have it off if I lived in the States. :)
Not necessarily. My company (headquartered in Winnipeg) has branches in Texas - they don't get it off. They actually get some Canadian stats off though, like Boxing Day.

Not necessarily. My company (headquartered in Winnipeg) has branches in Texas - they don't get it off. They actually get some Canadian stats off though, like Boxing Day.

her thought was since shes a school teacher, she would have it off if in the States

That's funny. Because I bet a lot of them have an in-service. My wife does. Out of the four people in my house, my wife, the teacher, is the only one who has to go anywhere. My son's school is closed. My daughter's college doesn't start the fall semester until Tuesday. My software company's office is closed. My wife has an in-service.
Wow. That sucks. All districts here are off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter