Whuddleworld

What area of a Club tells me what that Club is all about and what it's guidelines are?
A. The Treasury
B. The Member Roster
C. The Owner's Private Forum
D. The Club Charter
How many Clubs can I be a member/owner of at any one time?
A. 5
B. 1
C. 2
D. 3
What level of Citizenship must I have to start a Club?
A. Gold Star
B. Bronze Star
C. Silver Star
D. Platinum Star
How do I find out what Clubs I can join on WhuddleWorld?
A. Searching in the 'Whoodle'
B. Visiting the Pencil Company
C. Searching on the WPC in the Club Registrar's Office
D. By asking the Elders via the 'Contact Form'
How many members can a single Club have?
A. 30,000
B. 2,000
C. 10,000
D. 5,000

Answers:
1-d
2-c
3-a
4-c
5-b

What are answers to this quiz?
Clubs & Citizenship Overview
What feature of a Club lets you see all of a Club's members at once?
A. Charter
B. Preferences
C. Member Roster
D. Treasury
If I get a ticket for breaking a TOS rule, my Citizenship will...
A. Stay the Same
B. Go Up
C. Be Penalized (lowered)
D. All of the above
What does it mean to be a good Citizen of WhuddleWorld?
A. Follow the Rules of the TOS
B. Be respectful to all WhuddleWorld Citizens when posting
C. Actively participate in WhuddleWorld
D. All of the Above
Who runs the Club Registrar's Office?
A. Reginald Tweed
B. Louis Witty
C. Robert Gilde
D. Scoop Sundae
You start a club by having Gold Star citizenship and filling out an application in the Club Registrar's Office.
True
False

WWEDUDE said:
What are answers to this quiz?
Clubs & Citizenship Overview
What feature of a Club lets you see all of a Club's members at once?
A. Charter
B. Preferences
C. Member Roster
D. Treasury
If I get a ticket for breaking a TOS rule, my Citizenship will...
A. Stay the Same
B. Go Up
C. Be Penalized (lowered)
D. All of the above
What does it mean to be a good Citizen of WhuddleWorld?
A. Follow the Rules of the TOS
B. Be respectful to all WhuddleWorld Citizens when posting
C. Actively participate in WhuddleWorld
D. All of the Above
Who runs the Club Registrar's Office?
A. Reginald Tweed
B. Louis Witty
C. Robert Gilde
D. Scoop Sundae
You start a club by having Gold Star citizenship and filling out an application in the Club Registrar's Office.
True
False
1-c
2-c
3-d
4-c
5-true

ok, i couldn't resist! they are so cute! i joined and i am PixieDrama on there. :cool1:

i have a question though: are we aloud to have a thread about VMK in our private forums? :confused3

PopStar said:
ok, i couldn't resist! they are so cute! i joined and i am PixieDrama on there. :cool1:

i have a question though: are we aloud to have a thread about VMK in our private forums? :confused3
No sorry like vmk they don't want any sites mentioned because of young children playing the game.

Tamz said:
No sorry like vmk they don't want any sites mentioned because of young children playing the game.

are you shure? bc i see some ppl talking about another online site that i think is much worse then VMK. :confused3

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
To me this game is stupid, its looks cool but registration You have to get your parents to sign something and I hate that.
ugh ditto capn i hate it and it looks weird

ok i looked into it and this is what i found:

...Links to other Web Sites - Please DO NOT post URLs of ANY KIND unless specifically allowed by the functionality of the site.

Also, posting links TO WhuddleWorld.com from another site that strictly prohibits you from doing so according to their Rules or Terms will not be tolerated. WhuddleWorld.com respects and follows the rules of other communities and sites...

Use of Clubs, Public and Private Forums

When posting or replying to things in Clubs, the Blah-Blah-Blah Boards (forums) or in your private message forum, all rules outlined here in our Terms of Service (TOS) apply. In addition, please keep the following in guidelines in mind when posting:

Please keep your posts appropriate to the topic in which you're posting. (e.g. A post about your favorite Video Game does NOT belong in the 'Help' Topic.)

Please do NOT attempt to bypass the code we have in place. HTML has been disallowed in our forums, and attempting to get around these limitations (such as to post a URL) is the same as attempting to cheat or bypass our filters. **IF a button or tool isn't provided in the interface, don't try it!**

The only 'Board Monitors' at this time are Elders. If you think someone is breaking the rules, don't attempt to correct them on your own - instead use the 'Report' option to let us know so we can determine if a violation has occurred and what action to take. We appreciate each of your efforts to care about and help keep WhuddleWorld a fun and safe place to visit, but it is ultimately our job to enforce the rules.

Please do not QUOTE a post or reply to a post in any area of the site, that contains content that is not following the rules of this TOS. Quoting a post with TOS non-compliant content may also NET YOU the same penalties as the person who originally posted the rule-breaking content.

NOTE: We take a SLIGHTLY more relaxed approach when monitoring your Private Forums. However, this DOES NOT exempt your Private Forums from the rules by any means; obvious rule breaking in Private Forums will carry the same consequences and penalties as the rest of the site.

so, if i read right, i could make a VMK topic, but i just can't post a link. if i read wrong, plz correct me

The game looks cute and kinda fun. I went on for a bit, and found it pretty enjoyable. My name's Racetrack on there, since somebody else apparently used HorsePrincess, so you can look me up if you'd like to be friends.

~*HorsePrincess*~

PopStar said:
ok i looked into it and this is what i found:

so, if i read right, i could make a VMK topic, but i just can't post a link. if i read wrong, plz correct me

Sounds that way to me poprtar. that you could have a VMK forum in private to talk about, cause it is like our favorite video game (or in our case online game), just not have links to sites.

welcome to whuddleworld horseprincess.

Also Violet's Hair Salon has opened. You can get sparkles for you hair or get it cut, wigs or dyed etc.

Tamz said:
Sounds that way to me poprtar. that you could have a VMK forum in private to talk about, cause it is like our favorite video game (or in our case online game), just not have links to sites.

welcome to whuddleworld horseprincess.

Also Violet's Hair Salon has opened. You can get sparkles for you hair or get it cut, wigs or dyed etc.

cool :goodvibes gotta love that new hair do! but i spent 10,000 WB on my hair :( LOL

CapEldano2 said:
what are they like Care Bears? :confused3 doesn't look too interesting to me.. all i did was click the link you put up and i made my descision not to ever go there again.. looks like a combinatinion of care bears and neopets.. sorry to all who like it but just doesn't look like my thing
same here looks cheesy i dont like chees

i need help on the banking quiz, i keep failing! lol

PopStar said:
i need help on the banking quiz, i keep failing! lol
I forget the questions but if you can tell me them I may remember the answers. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter