Whuddleworld

when I clicked on the link this came up
Pardon our dust! We're in the middle of making a few important changes to our world. So please be patient while we upgrade and improve things. We'll be back soon.

what was with the Bazaar? you needed a token--where do you get it?! they sold a lot of cool things that i couldn't get bc i didn't have a "token" :sad1: and now it is gone! :sad:

PopStar said:
what was with the Bazaar? you needed a token--where do you get it?! they sold a lot of cool things that i couldn't get bc i didn't have a "token" :sad1: and now it is gone! :sad:
The token was given out when you past the quest quiz. I missed the bazaar too. :( For some reason it just never showed up for me. Don't know it may have been a bug the reason it didn't show up.

This actually looks pretty cute. I bookmarked the page, when I make a character I'll let you know my name. Thanks for the link! :thumbsup2

Guess what I found on the Bottom of Violets Shop?A token yay!Even though I cant use it now when tha bazzar thing comes back I can get on to the bottom floor of it!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mcat said:
Guess what I found on the Bottom of Violets Shop?A token yay!Even though I cant use it now when tha bazzar thing comes back I can get on to the bottom floor of it!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

i got a token by visiting the Pencil Company :banana:

the bottom floor of what? Voilet's hair salon?

Hmm I joined but I find it kind of boring (I have a slight case of a.d.d. lol). I thought you would be able to make your whuddle walk around and meet other whuddles like on vmk..but this is more of a neopets type of thing. Unless I am missing something?? Is the only interaction you have with whuddles on the message board? But anyway, my name on there is CaliPirate. :)

Mcat said:
Yes at violets hair salon lol sorry I was happy lol

there is a second floor in Voilet's Hair Salon?! omg i need to see it! lol what do they sell there?

HeDiedxILive said:
I can't get past the banking quiz! HELP!

I'm bad at this game already lol

hey, i asked you to be my friend :thumbsup2

I got my Bronze Level Star today wooohooo!! :)

News Flash!
I just found a token on the whuddleworld map. look for the bazaar sooon.:)

If you need any help I am izzy on whuddleworld

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter