Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.

So yesterday I wound up testing 2 designs for a friend. So not much was accomplished off the list.

Thankfully today is Friday. I am going to try and keep the list reasonable but who knows.

1. Snoopy Applique
2. Sew Baby Blanket
3. Cut out pillowcase.
4. Pillowcase applique
5. sew applique
6. Choose Appliques for treat bags

I am busy washing fabric and will be posting a picture of our trip when I get to work.

I did almost everything on this list today actually. Tomorrow I have to sew the pillowcase and a second baby blanket. I also need to start the appliqués for the launch dress.

I also have a treat bag all cut out. this will be my first time ever making any type of bag.

I will be posting pictures tomorrow of a couple fun things for our trip :).

So how about some pictures this morning.

This is the latest bag for our collection. We love Monsters Inc and D did a fabulous job. I honestly tell her a theme and she creates awesomeness. For this one I said something Monsters. My last bag I said surprise me. She is so uber creative.

and here is some cuteness I ordered for our room door. I will say I ordered this on Wednesday and I had them by Saturday. Amazing surface. 2 of the names are for my sister's room

and this is a baby blanket I made for my cousins shower.

Today I am working on finishing my photopass pictures. I am debating photopass plus for our next trip but think I am too cheap to try it. Any opinions.

so I finished the photopass editing today so that is good.

I have also finished the pillowcase and blanket on my list. I have also started moving things into Sami's room for our trip in 27 days :).

So here are today's projects

C's autograph pillowcase, I will be honest this was not my favorite design to stitch out.

and here is the second baby blanket for my cousins shower. I have to mail the present by Tuesday.

I have a 3rd project about 70 % done today. So I am just trying to make a list of what must be finished each week to keep me on track.

So how about some pictures this morning.

This is the latest bag for our collection. We love Monsters Inc and D did a fabulous job. I honestly tell her a theme and she creates awesomeness. For this one I said something Monsters. My last bag I said surprise me. She is so uber creative.

and here is some cuteness I ordered for our room door. I will say I ordered this on Wednesday and I had them by Saturday. Amazing surface. 2 of the names are for my sister's room

and this is a baby blanket I made for my cousins shower.

Today I am working on finishing my photopass pictures. I am debating photopass plus for our next trip but think I am too cheap to try it. Any opinions.

Awww... I am just so glad you like it!!!

Those magnets are really cool!!! I think I may need the link for those for our next trip...

And the blanket is adorable! I just love the fabrics you chose!

Speaking of which - I think I forgot to get back to you re: your pM on FB the other day... :eek:

so I finished the photopass editing today so that is good.

I have also finished the pillowcase and blanket on my list. I have also started moving things into Sami's room for our trip in 27 days :).

So here are today's projects

C's autograph pillowcase, I will be honest this was not my favorite design to stitch out.

and here is the second baby blanket for my cousins shower. I have to mail the present by Tuesday.

I have a 3rd project about 70 % done today. So I am just trying to make a list of what must be finished each week to keep me on track.

I really love the fabrics you chose for C's pillowcase - it's super cute, and even though the design was a pain to stitch out - I think it looks marvelous!

Love the baby blankets!!!

And WHOOT for your trip in 27 days!!! It will be awesome!

D~

The baby blankets look so soft and cozy. C's pillowcase is really cute too but I hate when appliques are not friendly. They really make me want to cry or scream or both.

The magnets for the door are really cute and you can use them again and again.

Of course I love the bag and I was trying to figure out if it was for you or C but I have a feeling that C will probably adopt it for her use. I did think that C's Elvis Stitch bag would probably be a good diaper bag so maybe you can trade. :)

As for photopass+, for your family (since you go so often) I can see why you would debate it. I have already bought it for our upcoming trip but was planning on buying PP anyway. We get our money out of the PP since we don't go very often it is worth the cost. We got the + for the ride photos and we are going to Chef Mickey so if we bought the dinner photo it is not too much more. For your family I would try and figure out how many rides with photos you will get to do on this trip and which restaurants you are eating at.

From their facebook page, here are the rides & restaurants that are included:

Walt Disney World Participating Attractions:
Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
Rock ‘n Roller Coaster
Expedition Everest
Dinosaur
Test Track

Walt Disney World Participating Character Dining Locations:
1900 Park Fare
Ohana (Breakfast only)
Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show
Chef Mickey’s
Cinderella’s Royal Table
Tusker House Restaurant
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue
Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

According to Disney's website if you eat at CRT and Akershus you get a photopackage as part of your meal (with or without any photopass). If you have 5-8 guests in your party then you get two packages (so take two different photos).

So if you are eating at the other restaurants and want the photo it is probably worth it to get PP+ but if you won't be doing the restaurants listed and don't really care about the ride photos then I would say skip it.

So dance gas started and my life is now nuts again.

I finished my launch dress it is a new pattern I love how it came out.

I have started cutting treat bags and hope to finish 3 appliqués in my nuttiness.

My poor DH has to go to a wake today for his Sil's mother. She died of lung cancer Sunday night. I tried to figure out a way to go with him but with the kids I just can't it is over 50 miles from here out on the end of Long Island.

Time to get moving

Happy Saturday.

By this time 3 weeks from today we will be in the air almost to Disney. :cool1::cool1::cool1: We have a 6:30am flight that lands at 9:15am.

I don't think are traveling companions (i.e.Mom, Dad, sister and BIL) but I must get a full day in Disney right.

I have so much to get done and it is now crunch time. I need to make a final decision on Js costume for MNSSHP. I need to order fabric for Cs costume, I thought of going to Joann's but I am seriously not a huge fan of their fabric.

I have Sami's fabric so I just need to make her dress and decide if I am going to put an applique on it or not.

I also need to order our groceries but am waiting on my Sisters list so I only need to pay one delivery charge.

Today is going to be busy I have a couple of things to finish.

1. Snoopy Dress
2. J & S Treat Bag - sew
3. Vampire treat bag sew
4. Finish Cruella applique for Treat Bag
5. Either a Maleficent or Evil Queen applique
6. Villian Appliques
7.Buy appliques for Cs haunted Mansion top.

So here are a couple of pictures of my latest things.

Treat Bag

and my last launch dress. I love this one.

Well I guess I need to start on my list. Have a simply fabulous day.

Love the treat bags and the Launch dress! It turned out fantastic!

I hope you get a lot accomplished on your list today!

D~

I jumped over here from DS's report after she said you make pillow cases too! :wave2: I haven't caught up completely, but I love the pillowcases and dresseS, everything really!!

I wiill now be taking a trip over to your etsy shop :yay:

I think fiinding D's TR has lead this newcomer to the magical crafty corner of Dis I have been looking for! pixiedust:

Love the treat bags and the Launch dress! It turned out fantastic!

I hope you get a lot accomplished on your list today!

D~

Thank you. I am going to try. I really need to get a move on. I will probably stay up late tonight while G is working.

I jumped over here from DS's report after she said you make pillow cases too! :wave2: I haven't caught up completely, but I love the pillowcases and dresseS, everything really!!

I think fiinding D's TR has lead this newcomer to the magical crafty corner of Dis I have been looking for! pixiedust:

Welcome. I also have a page on FB with the same name :)

So life has resumed its craziness, I now have to drive C to and from school since there is no bussing once they hit the 7th grade. They are expected to take public transportation (it would take over an hours). There is no direct route to Miss Cs school so I drive her. I also don't trust people so Sami and I taker her. Oh and she wants to be there about 30 minutes before the day starts so it is a must I take her and she isn't waiting for others.

C is also dancing still, she is most likely stepping down from the performance team as she wants to concentrate on school :love: and none of her friends came back. :worried:. That is okay as she will still be taking 5 classes:faint:

Oh and instead of the performance team she wants to join the running club I think she said.:lovestruc::yes:: This child is not happy unless she is super busy.

Did I mention she is in the honors program in her school?

So now onto Disney, We leave in 20 days and I have to order fabric for Halloween costumes for J and C. I did find a vest pattern I can upsize for C.

So here is my Disney list:

1. order groceries
2. link tickets to Magic Bands
3. print park hours and crowd levels
4. Continue pulling clothing for packing.

and here are my projects list for today
1. Cut out remaining 2 bags
2. Sew 5 bags
3. order fabric
4. buy pattern for vest.
5. decide if Sami's costume should have an applique
6. buy appliques

If I get any of this done I will consider it a success. Hope you all have a good day.

LOL Super sorry in advance... It's sort of addicting... :scared:

So life has resumed its craziness, I now have to drive C to and from school since there is no bussing once they hit the 7th grade. They are expected to take public transportation (it would take over an hours). There is no direct route to Miss Cs school so I drive her. I also don't trust people so Sami and I taker her. Oh and she wants to be there about 30 minutes before the day starts so it is a must I take her and she isn't waiting for others.

C is also dancing still, she is most likely stepping down from the performance team as she wants to concentrate on school :love: and none of her friends came back. :worried:. That is okay as she will still be taking 5 classes:faint:

Oh and instead of the performance team she wants to join the running club I think she said.:lovestruc::yes:: This child is not happy unless she is super busy.

So now onto Disney, We leave in 20 days and I have to order fabric for Halloween costumes for J and C. I did find a vest pattern I can upsize for C.

So here is my Disney list:

1. order groceries
2. link tickets to Magic Bands
3. print park hours and crowd levels
4. Continue pulling clothing for packing.

and here are my projects list for today
1. Cut out remaining 2 bags
2. Sew 5 bags
3. order fabric
4. buy pattern for vest.
5. decide if Sami's costume should have an applique
6. buy appliques

If I get any of this done I will consider it a success. Hope you all have a good day.

Yay for Miss C to be involved in so many things... And I know it keeps you super busy, but it's nice to know she enjoys it.

As usual, your lists are super intimidating - if only I could accomplish as much as you do in a day! :scratchin

D~

LOL Super sorry in advance... It's sort of addicting... :scared: Yay for Miss C to be involved in so many things... And I know it keeps you super busy, but it's nice to know she enjoys it. As usual, your lists are super intimidating - if only I could accomplish as much as you do in a day! :scratchin D~

Yeah.... I need to ground myself from Dis so I can get caught up on real life things! But I have so many new ideas! So worth it right?

So life has resumed its craziness, I now have to drive C to and from school since there is no bussing once they hit the 7th grade. They are expected to take public transportation (it would take over an hours). There is no direct route to Miss Cs school so I drive her. I also don't trust people so Sami and I taker her. Oh and she wants to be there about 30 minutes before the day starts so it is a must I take her and she isn't waiting for others. C is also dancing still, she is most likely stepping down from the performance team as she wants to concentrate on school :love: and none of her friends came back. :worried:. That is okay as she will still be taking 5 classes:faint: Oh and instead of the performance team she wants to join the running club I think she said.:lovestruc::yes:: This child is not happy unless she is super busy. Did I mention she is in the honors program in her school? So now onto Disney, We leave in 20 days and I have to order fabric for Halloween costumes for J and C. I did find a vest pattern I can upsize for C. So here is my Disney list: 1. order groceries 2. link tickets to Magic Bands 3. print park hours and crowd levels 4. Continue pulling clothing for packing. and here are my projects list for today 1. Cut out remaining 2 bags 2. Sew 5 bags 3. order fabric 4. buy pattern for vest. 5. decide if Sami's costume should have an applique 6. buy appliques If I get any of this done I will consider it a success. Hope you all have a good day.

What a schedule! I keep thinking I will have more time when DS is in school, but that is probably crazy rhinking!

Please post pictures of the costumes! I can't wait I see what you come up with!

Rats...my internet has been coming and going since yesterday afternoon...and I seem to have lost your post...but...Where on earth do you think she got the 'likes to be busy' thing from? Have you SEEN your schedule? LOL Like mother like daughter!

Nini

Rats...my internet has been coming and going since yesterday afternoon...and I seem to have lost your post...but...Where on earth do you think she got the 'likes to be busy' thing from? Have you SEEN your schedule? LOL Like mother like daughter!

Nini

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is exactly what I was going to say!

I really love that treat bag! And the launch dress is beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed the new pattern. That always helps. I hope you get lots done so you can enjoy checking them off the list. That's my favorite part!

I found that my kids always did better in their school work when they were busy with other activities too.

You do have a busy schedule...I miss those days, sometimes....

I have done nothing the past few days. I should actually rephrase that I was sucked into Downton Abbey and had to watch the first 3 seasons. Now to wait until January for what will happen next. today I must get back on track but luckily G is now off until Sunday so I can work on projects.

Comcast had Downton Abbey on their direct tv for free last spring. DH was out of town and I spent 3 or 4 evenings doing nothing but watching every.single.episode of that show. Can't wait for the new season to start.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter