Why don't we make this trip report about 2012 & 2013.

Well I am all up to date with Downton and let me tell you I am not happy with the end but it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Today I am finishing my kids treat bags and working on costumes and customs. I do have an order to finish.

I also have decided since we are doing no character meals I am just doing the regular photopass.

I ordered our groceries today and guess what in 2 weeks I will be back in my happy place.

So we are down to 13 days and there is a boat load to do but I will get it all done.

Yesterday I finished 2 more treat bags these are for my kiddos. I also started Cs haunted mansion shirt that she specifically asked for.

I also placed my garden grocer order.

Today here is my list.

1. order dress
2. haunted mansion applique
3. Halloween Shirts. I was going to do duffy but I am not sure I like the one I found so I may do Mickey Candy Corn Shirts.
4. Alice Applique for Sami's Costume
5. 4 month applique :)

So if I get one or 2 of these I will be happy.

Here are the treat bags I finished in the past week.

Mickey Vampire

Villians

FrankenMickey and Minnie (this is J & S's so I made it two sided)

and Vampire Stitch that is Miss Cs, I am mad because I forgot to topstitch her straps.

Waiting for G and C to get up so I can get to work but I did get to sleep until 7am.

Have a great day,.

The bags look great!!

How are the prices at garden grocer? What kinds of things are good to order from them?

Thank you.

There are 10 days until we leave. So I am seriously editing my list. I am finishing the Halloween costume and the Haunted Mansion shirt and I will be done.

Hoping to have some pictures tomorrow but I am going to a meeting about high schools tonight.

6 days and so much to do. I am finishing my last 2 orders of tote bags but I also have one cut out for my sister too.

I also cut out Sami's Halloween costume and an bonus dress for her. The only other thing I must do is Cs halloween costume.

I decided since J hates costumes I am going to try and find an applique that says this is my halloween costume. Or I can make him Sulley with his Sulley Face Disney Shirt and shorts. I decided I can't torture him for my enjoyment.

Today is going to be a busy day.

Here are a couple of our photo pass pictures.

This is one of my favorites. She took so much time with J

and Mickey

and Sami and I

This is the new meet and greet in AK and it is one of my new favorites. We did this while G & C rode Everest.

YOu'll get your list done - I just know it... That is a normal ONE day list for you! LOL And a 3 week list for me. Hahahaha...

Love the pictures you posted - I love that new Meet n' Greet too... How fantastic that Minnie took so much time with J. And I love that photo of you with Sami - she is just so precious (I feel like I say that all the time) ;)

D~

Aww, how sweet. Minnie seems to be fawning over J.

The pic of you and Sami is too cute. She looks adorable in her outfit.

Your bags are just wonderful Chiara!

Wow, another trip in two weeks. How magical!

okay I see the light at the end of the tunnel the only must do item I have left is Cs Halloween costume shirt and vest.

I do have a villians Dress for Sami all cut out too so I may try to squeeze that and a onsie in for her.

I have 3 shirts on the way from Jessica too so I am excited.

Going to crash since I have a busy day tomorrow.

We leave tomorrow and almost everything is done except Sami's Villain dress. It is all cut out so I am going to try and sew it today.

I also have the kids mostly packed.

I finally remembered to order our photopass for the trip.

Did I tell you all I scored a Tusker House Breakfast for my little family of 5 too.

I am officially excited and will be updating while on facebook.

Can't wait to see your updates! Be sure and let us know how the DAS is working...I am sure it will be much better than the press it is getting...

Nini

we are back and the DAS worked well.

I will be starting a New PTR in a few days when I can think of a new title :)

and I really need to stop inviting people with us because it stresses me out way to much.

Welcome home! Can't wait to read about your next trip! :)

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter