Will Artist Point (Storybook Experience) accept TIW?

mousestruck

DIS Veteran
Just booked the new Artist Point dining experience for February. Very excited! Does anyone know if TIW will be accepted? Also, it is currently 1 dining credit, which seems to be a good value. I'm thinking about getting the dining plan for a single night (before the rest of my DVC vacation) for this reason... but might Disney raise it to 2 credits before February - after I've booked ADR and paid for dining plan?

Zero idea whether it will accept TIW. It should, being Disney-owned, but no way to know at this point.

Yes, Disney could convert it to two credits before February but after you booked ADR and paid for dining plan. Disney could keep it at one credit. Don't know.

There is no reason to believe they won’t accept it. Other than v&a I can’t think of any restaurants Disney runs that doesn’t accept tiw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter