Will I need FP in early February?

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
I just went to WDW in June with 6 grands. It was a good trip. Having purchased an annual pass I have decided to drive down for a solo trip Feb 1 to 14. I will be staying at Shades of Green so I can do FP 60 days ahead.

However even though my reservation is for 14 days I can only make FP for 7 days. Should I make them in the first week so then I can make others later, or should I make them for the second week and wing it the first?

It seems unfair that even though I am staying on property for 14 days and have an annual pass, I can only make FP for 7 days.

I just went to WDW in June with 6 grands. It was a good trip. Having purchased an annual pass I have decided to drive down for a solo trip Feb 1 to 14. I will be staying at Shades of Green so I can do FP 60 days ahead.

However even though my reservation is for 14 days I can only make FP for 7 days. Should I make them in the first week so then I can make others later, or should I make them for the second week and wing it the first?

It seems unfair that even though I am staying on property for 14 days and have an annual pass, I can only make FP for 7 days.

My info says you should be able to make FPs for all 14 days. Where have you seen otherwise?

When I went this past June I was told that I could only do 7 days with an Annual Pass. Has this changed in the last few months?

Yeah, I’ve had no problem with 9-10 days with an AP on-site.

I only think the 7 days apply if you also have off-site days (like January) booked.

From the FAQ
Annual Pass (AP) holders have similar benefits as onsite guests when staying at an onsite resort. The primary difference is that AP holders can book up to 7 days of FPs at all times, and more if the length of the onsite stay is greater

As far as booking, of course concentrate 1st on booking SDD and FoP on day 5+ and 7DMT on day 4+ then fill in as much as the system allows.

Thank you for your replies. I am trying to link my SOG reservation now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter