Will the Tuesday Show Return?

I just wanted to drop a line and just say that I have really enjoyed the videos that you have recently put up on youtube. Love Ryno at HHN particularly and hearing his and Craig's thoughts afterwards

Is disneyinfo.com new or has that been around for a while re-directing to the wdwinfo site?

:teacher:Congrats to Julie on her new job!!!

I had awesome history teachers in 7th and 8th grades. My 8th grade told me that I was his top student that year when he saw me with my sister and her friends at a 4th July firework event at the Naval Academy...so that was extra cool.
1695623719488.png (for Corey and my grand-nephew's future pick in about 11 years)

Last edited:
Maybe someone here can help? How can I listen to the JUST the weekly main shows so that I pick a show date and they continue to play from that date forward? Youtube has never allowed it to happen and even using a link from the Disboards , stopped working that way for me years ago. Thanks

See y’all next week! October 3
Good to hear! I know the show won't be the same, but as a long time listener I'm really hoping you can achieve the same level of info, fun and entertainment that has kept me on board since 2007. Good luck to the team moving forward!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter