Will WDW lift mask mandate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I saw a pajama set with a matching mask.....like are people sleeping in them?

I figure that’s just because people wear their pajamas to go to the store, or fly on a plane, or go to a theme park (I have seen so many people at Epcot in pajamas . . .).

Love how this thread about speculating when the mask mandate at Disney will be lifted has turned into shaming Etsy sellers for making masks, companies for making & selling masks, etc. Absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Perhaps a thread to air your grievances about Etsy sellers, Wal Mart, masks that match shirts and all the other irrelevant stuff being discussed is more suited to the general conversation you can have over on the community board.

Love how this thread about speculating when the mask mandate at Disney will be lifted has turned into shaming Etsy sellers for making masks, companies for making & selling masks, etc. Absolutely nothing to do with this thread.

Perhaps a thread to air your grievances about Etsy sellers, Wal Mart, masks that match shirts and all the other irrelevant stuff being discussed is more suited to the general conversation you can have over on the community board.

Amen.

Also, I need you to PM me

This is me except I have like 5-6 because I got 2 free for bday gift at vera bradley. I am also in Florida and its the same here most places don't require, and those that have the signs don't enforce and always quite a few not wearing them ( of all ages) and they never ever say anything to kids not wearing them. Its quite wonderful here :). I even overheard someone ask in homedepot if they have to wear them and were told its nice if you don't but we won't say anything or kick you out. Its really a fairly normal world here...lol.

And here I am in Florida unhappy with our general lack of enforcement and mandates and gladly going to Disney because they actually enforce their policies and hope they continue to do so until herd immunity is reached, maybe longer. :)

Late Fall 2022 victory over the virus will be declared and it will be grouped in with endemic illnesses including flu with an annual (or semi annual, or quarterly) shot. Christmas 2022 will be celebrated mask free. The catch might very well be vaccination required for park entry.

In my mind my January Disney trip might very well have been my last depending on how they proceed. I enjoyed it greatly and found the terms of park admittance acceptable. If in the future those terms become to onerous for me I will simply have to enjoy the memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter