Will you sell some of your presently owned points for CRV?

Will you sell some of your presently owned contracts to buy CRV if it is announced.

• Yes, I will sell some of my points to buy CRV.

• No, I will not sell any of my points to buy CRV.

Results are only viewable after voting.

tvwalsh

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I have already started the process of listing some of my contracts for sale to be ready to buy when CRV is announced. I honestly think that by doing this I will be ahead of the curve.

How many of you agree?:teacher:

Nope, will not sell any of my points, and I have no interest in buying anything at CR should they build a DVC there. I have no interest in staying there (it's too far from my favorite park, Epcot).

Nope, absolutely zero interest staying there, let alone owning there.

We don't need anymore points so I don't think we'd be adding on and definitely not selling.

My thinking is similar to that of Caskbill and Inkmahm. I might by interested in staying there once in a blue moon, but DW has 0 interest in CR because she would rather be closer to Epcot or Downtown Disney. Given the expected size of CRV and the announced size of the Villas at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, I'm curious to see whether the home resort booking advantage will really be necessary to stay at either. I think it will also be interesting to see the relative size of maintenance expenses when the resorts are complete and the DVD subsidy ends given that CRV will have to partiually cover both bus and monorail expense and the Villas at the Animal Kingdom Lodge will have to partially maintain savannahs and animals.

I love BCV with a passion, would never sell that location. But I'd consider staying there, for sure!

No, we have just enough SSR points to keep us satisfied. CRV will be an add-on to complete our vacation plan. At least for the moment.

Not Sure???

We're thinking we'd most likely do an add-on. We want some more points anyway. The question is where? Maybe BCV, maybe AKL, or maybe CRV. Our first choice would be at any MK resort. BUT, it depends upon a few things, like what the point structure is, price per point, dues, minimum purchase to receive discounts or incentives, that sort of thing. Not to mention what the rooms are like. We were almost swayed to buy a few points (like say 50 or 60) at AKL just based on the 5th person in a 1BR and the decor/themeing. But, to get a really good deal, we would have had to buy more points than we really wanted there, so in the end decided not to. However, had we been desperate to own there, we well may have sold off some SSR or BCV to get more points there. It's possible that we'll love CRV so much we'll want to do that. Or it's possible CRV won't even happen! So we'll just have to wait and see how it all shakes down!

Nope...will add-on CRV if it becomes a reality. Not sure the rumors are true (thinking this may just be wishful thinking by DVC members).

No, I have ZERO interest in a DVC at CR. I MIGHT sell one contract later on to buy more at AKV though. Mostly because I see it as an investment in future travel for my grandkids.

Another no to selling current points. We love the location at BWV so much that we would never sell our points. We will do an add on at some point and a Contemporary DVC would definitely be an option I would consider. I do think that when we do an add on, it will be at a non-epcot resort in order to spread ourselves around.

Definitely won't be selling any points to buy there. We really don't have a huge interest in the theming of that resort. And like a number of others, our favorite park is Epcot. Now if they make add on a DVC to the Poly, we might be interested. We like the more tropical atmosphere there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter