Will you sell some of your presently owned points for CRV?

Will you sell some of your presently owned contracts to buy CRV if it is announced.

• Yes, I will sell some of my points to buy CRV.

• No, I will not sell any of my points to buy CRV.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't imagine selling now to buy something that has not been announced!

I did sell some points when I bought VAK, but that was more of a "I have too many points" decison.

Nope, i just don't understand why there iare such strong feeling towards that resort. There is not allot of atmosphere and ity is basically a rectangular hunk of cement with a hole in the middle. I understand the location is close to Magic Kingdom, but that is all I can see.

Nope, i just don't understand why there iare such strong feeling towards that resort. There is not allot of atmosphere and ity is basically a rectangular hunk of cement with a hole in the middle. I understand the location is close to Magic Kingdom, but that is all I can see.
I am not a CR fan either, but for some reason it screams Disney. Perhaps because it's one of the originals.
The monorail IS a big plus also. :smokin:

MG

I know for many people, my DH and another friend of ours included, there are a lot of memories and nostalgia in the CR. It was the first resort my DH visited, when he was in high school, and it's where we stayed on our first trip to WDW together. I'll never forget our first night, standing on the observation deck on the 15th floor (before the CG was there) watching the MK fireworks. I fell in love with WDW right there:love: before even stepping foot into a park. It was very romantic, too!;)

Add to that the ability to walk to the MK, ride the monorail to Epcot, Poly, and GF, watch the EWP, boat to WL/FW, it's definitely a place I want to own a piece of!:thumbsup2

We currently have 150 VWL and 120 SSR.....we'll NEVER get rid of the VWL points and would love some AKV points...DH does like CR and would like to stay at CRV if they become a reality, but, I don't think we would buy there just for an occasional stay, which is usually not during a prime season anyway. I think at some point over the next few years we will add on some AKV points, since as we get closer to retirement we'd like about 400/450 to cover our needs each year.

depends upon when it is offered - in 2010 - then I would just add on.

before then, I would probably sell some of my OKW for it.

We are brand new owners of BCV, but only bought enough points for every other year. We did this on purpose because I knew CRV would be here just in time for me to need it. So, definitely will add on.

We also happen to be some of the last guests in that spot! Loved the north wing.

Not buying there. We may stay once to try it but no interest in a purchase.

Squid

Will not be buying CRV. Would love to add on at AKV, but that's not in the cards until SSR is paid off.

I see an interesting pattern. Those who want CRV for the location. Others who have no interest in CRV because of lack of theming. So it appears there is a divide of Location vs. Theming.

Me, I much prefer AKV due to theming, but am not interested in CRV despite location. IMO, none of the DVC's have a bad location, and everything is pretty close to any of them. YMMV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter