Wish Trip DCL Dream July 8-13 2012

Thanks for sharing about your trip and I love all the photos. Looks like you had a great time full of pixie dust pixiedust: Lot of memories made!

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!!!:goodvibes

I am so happy that you were all able to get a wish trip! :lovestruc Awesome memories!

amanda's trip is the 21 - 27 october we are going to mnnshp its our first ever family trip and out of canada for the first time we are so excited.

Wonderful. I have not idea where or what mnnshp is, but it must be a fun place and so happy your family will be getting this experience!! :cool1:

Wonderful. I have not idea where or what mnnshp is, but it must be a fun place and so happy your family will be getting this experience!! :cool1:

The mnsshp is Mickeys halloween parade held in Disneyworld Florida we looked at the parade pictures and everyone elses trip photos and it looks amazing the kids are trying to figure out who they want to dress like :goodvibes
they get to do some trick or treating they are really excited.just imagine how happy they are doing halloween at home just add the wonder of disneyworld its like 10x better.
so now we are looking around for halloween costumes in summer lol cause in quebec where i am from we do not have a disney store so its a bit of a challenge. but i am sure we will find something.

The mnsshp is Mickeys halloween parade held in Disneyworld Florida we looked at the parade pictures and everyone elses trip photos and it looks amazing the kids are trying to figure out who they want to dress like :goodvibes
they get to do some trick or treating they are really excited.just imagine how happy they are doing halloween at home just add the wonder of disneyworld its like 10x better.
so now we are looking around for halloween costumes in summer lol cause in quebec where i am from we do not have a disney store so its a bit of a challenge. but i am sure we will find something.

Oh, that is SOOOO awesome!!! What a wonderful experience. :banana:

H2OMama said:
Hi Ruth, the FE gifts are a little fun thing that was started for the Disney cruise line ships. There is a fish hook next to the door and people make a little cute pocket organizer called a "fish extender" like the one we put up outside our door in the photo I posted of our cabin door. Then you sign up on the Dis board to participate in the FE. It is like a secrete Santa thing only it isn't really a secrete for the adults, but it is full of little surprises for the kids and you never know what others will give, so it is fun. We got things like Disney hand soap, Minnie mouse necklaces made from scrabble pieces, Disney key chains, a paper sack mini scrapbook, ice chest bag from England, candy, bubbles, ect.
I made cool neck bandana's from Disney print fabric. If you have never heard of them you will probably have to google search it, but they are easy to make and that is what my gift I made was to give out to the others in our FE group. I just added candy and gum for the kids also. :)

We are going on our maw trip in december and would love to do this for my girls. Where do you go to join a FE group? Did you join a cruise tread for your dates of travel?

What gorgeous photos! It looks like you all had a fun time :) I love the treats MAW sent to your room each day.

It looks like you had a great trip! So glad that everything went so well! I love all the pictures. Sorry that the zoo wasn't as fun as you expected but it looks like everything else was super fun!

When you arrived at the orlando airport did MAW do anything special or did you just get in line for the shuttle? We are going down a couple of days earlier and will have a rental car. We are trying to decide if we should go to airport to catch the shuttle or go straight to the port?

Also did you have to wait in the regular line to get on the ship or did you get some sort of vip checkin?
Thanks

:goodvibes Welcome back home. Looks like you had a wonderful time.
Love all the pictures

DSC00468.jpg

Our tradition is to always get a picture there when we first arrive.:goodvibes

When you arrived at the orlando airport did MAW do anything special or did you just get in line for the shuttle? We are going down a couple of days earlier and will have a rental car. We are trying to decide if we should go to airport to catch the shuttle or go straight to the port?

Also did you have to wait in the regular line to get on the ship or did you get some sort of vip checkin?
Thanks

No nothing was done for us. There were people waiting on other MAW families that were going to WDW, but not for us b/c we were staying the night in the airport first, so no need to direct us anywhere. The hotel was right there in the airport.

I would ask your MAW coordinator if you need more answer then that b/c each chapter has its own budget and each wish child gets something different. We did not get a limo to the airport like most people report, we got tickets for free parking at an off site place called park and fly that then they shuttled us to the airport from their parking lot. So not everything is the same as what you will read on the boards other families got, but don't worry it is all taken care of and a wonderful trip just the same. :goodvibes I am so happy to hear you will be getting to go soon on your child's wish cruise too!! Your going to have a blast!

Mickey mail form Catherine (TheRustyScupper) :earsgirl:

Sorry I am a little late in posting this but a letter arrived while we were out of town last week and it was another piece of Mickey mail for Reed!!! pixiedust:

DSC00776.jpg

Reed is pretty happy to have some mail to open!

DSC00779.jpg

He found his Wal-Mart gift card to cover printing photos from his wish trip!!!

How totally thoughtful. I have been so busy I still have not ordered them, so it was a perfect gift!! I have picked out the ones to order, just need to place the order.

Thank you Catherine, what a thoughtful gift!!! :goodvibes

I missed a few of your later posts. I loved "crush" swimming in the water. I bet it was fun to sit and watch him.

Seems like you met some great friends while on board too. You could see how much all the kids enjoyed each other.

Love all the big give items! The kids and you guys looked awesome!

Glad you had a great trip!!

I missed a few of your later posts. I loved "crush" swimming in the water. I bet it was fun to sit and watch him.

Seems like you met some great friends while on board too. You could see how much all the kids enjoyed each other.

Love all the big give items! The kids and you guys looked awesome!

Glad you had a great trip!!

Thank you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter