Wish Trip for Miss Haylee

Are you all packed yet?;)

We finished up yesterday. Everything is by the door. Just last minute make up and hair items left. Then we grab meds and feeding items!!:thumbsup2
Catching up on your ptr! Love the Big Give gifts. I hope you all have an amazing trip!!

Thanks we are really excited!!

I have totally enjoyed your PTR and I hope you and your family have a magical trip. Enjoy!

Thanks for reading our story. We can't wait to go then share the rest of our adventure!!

Have a MAGICAL trip!!

I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Lynn

Welome Back!

I can't wait to hear all about and to see some pictures!:rolleyes1

Lynn

OMG!!!! It was the most wonderful trip EVER!!!
I am editing pics now and will start posting tonight I hope. My mom and I took 850 pics and there are 300 on the photo pass.
We are happy but sad to be home!

OMG!!!! It was the most wonderful trip EVER!!!
I am editing pics now and will start posting tonight I hope. My mom and I took 850 pics and there are 300 on the photo pass.
We are happy but sad to be home!

Glad you had a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about. I want to know what is coming our way.:banana:

Welcome back !!!!!! glad you are home safe ! can't wait to read yoru TR and wowwie time flies fast even on this end, can only imagine how ast the time goes while actually there. Looking forward to seeing those photo's :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Congratulations on getting a wish trip. Thank you and your family for your service to our Country! Bless you all.

Are you just too excited!!
:goodvibes

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the card! I am so glad that you guys had such an awesome trip! I am going to have to check out your TR!!! Thanks again!

Mindy

I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH for the card! I am so glad that you guys had such an awesome trip! I am going to have to check out your TR!!! Thanks again!

Mindy

Same here! It made my day! And AWESOME picture!:love:

Lynn

[COLOR="darkgreen"][COLOR="darkgreen"]I thought I would go ahead and post a few pics and a little more about us.
First there is myself and the DH. I was very blessed to have a man like him walk into our lives. Haylee was 2 when I met Neal. We were both 30 and I was convinced that I would not find anyone who would want to take on 3 children one of which would ALWAYS require our care. Not only did he take it on you would never know he was not their dad. In fact I have had people say how "Haylee looks like her daddy!" We just grin.
Neal is in the Army and has been for over 20 years. He is currently in Kuait for his last tour there before he retires.[/COLOR]
M1.jpg

Then there are the big kids.
Jonathan is now 20. I am so blessed to have hime in my life. He is the comedian of the family. No matter what the situation he can make you crack up laughing. Jonathan has had a few hospital stays of his own. Just before his 18th birthday he was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Two days later he was in surgery. He then spent the summer of his senior year in surgeries to remove lymphnodes anf have a prostesis put in. He is now 2 years cancer free!!! He is living at home and I wouldn't want it any other way. He is a huge help with Haylee. He does work full time but is always there to include her on his time off. be it playing Xbox and "letting her win" or just hanging out while I take Amber to her practices.
Miss Amber is now 17 and just started driving. Thanks Aund D and Uncle Ray for the car (that has truely been a blessing) Amber is my diva. She is a competitive cheerleader and a great one. She just competed in her first Cheeleading World's (at Disney)a dream she has had since she was 9 years old. Amber will be a senior this year and starting nursing school at the same time. Her schedule keeps us busy but she makes us so proud and has grown into a beautiful young lady.
104_0030.jpg

My children have spent most of their lives with a "special sister". They really don't know the difference. I think that has made them very special people. They have an understanding of others and their feelings that most don't understand. They are always willing to give up their time to help take care of their sister.

Then there is my sweet Haylee. I don't think we have ever given her the time to think she is different. She goes where ever we do. (with a lot of effort sometimes but she goes) She goes to practices with her sister, has dinner at her brother's work (We love Ruby Tuesdays and the staff), goes to competitions when she can and has even gone to work with mom. We have always tried to make her feel as "normal" as possible. We dont' know how much she understands so we try to make her feel like any other 12 year old. I can't even imagine our lives without her.

hay.jpg

Haylee sounds like she is a very lucky girl to have a family that supports her. I have not heard the term micro preemie in so long it gave me a chuckle to hear it again (most people unless they are in the medical field have no idea what i am talking about when I use it)

Haylee must love being able to do so many family things with her older siblings. Katie is very involved in as many activities as we can find that are willing to work with her. It took a few years because people would see her size then her leg and then once forms were filled out and they saw her medical history and forget it. But she is now involved in karate and acrobats.

I look forward to reading the rest of your thread.
you sound like a remarkable mother

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter