Wish Trip for Miss Haylee

You will have to post a pictorial tutorialfor making the bows...those are neat!

I know what you mean about the sewing skills. My mom and my older sister are fabulous seamstresses. My younger sisters on the other hand don't know what a sewing maching (or a thread and needle!) look like. Me, I just sort of muddle along with it!

Lynn

That's a great idea!! I will do that when I get home.
Maybe I can be the Big Give bow lady!!!

We had a fun time at Haylee's Party!!
It was a little cold (figure that?!?) so we didn't play in the water. But we did keep pushing the button to start the sprinklers and Jonathan and Haylee paid in the mist.

Sendoffparty2.jpg

We had some lunch then they gave Haylee some presents. They came in the coolest box. At first I thought it had been personalized by stick ons I later saw that the box was printed that way.

SO1.jpg

SO2.jpg

SO4.jpg

SO5.jpg

We went over all the paperwork then we hugged our Dream Granters, Ms Anne and Ms Jeanne, and then we are ready to go. Well almost!! We have to survive the next week of waiting and our special air show!!

SO3.jpg

WE GOT A BIG GIVE PACKAGE TODAY TOO!!! BUT HAYLEE FELL ASLEEP AND JONATHAN HAD TO GO TO WORK SO WE WILL OPEN IT IN THE MORNING.

It was a little cold (figure that?!?) so we didn't play in the water. But we did keep pushing the button to start the sprinklers and Jonathan and Haylee paid in the mist.

Sendoffparty2.jpg

We had some lunch then they gave Haylee some presents. They came in the coolest box. At first I thought it had been personalized by stick ons I later saw that the box was printed that way.

SO1.jpg

SO2.jpg

SO4.jpg

SO5.jpg

We went over all the paperwork then we hugged our Dream Granters, Ms Anne and Ms Jeanne, and then we are ready to go. Well almost!! We have to survive the next week of waiting and our special air show!!

SO3.jpg

WE GOT A BIG GIVE PACKAGE TODAY TOO!!! BUT HAYLEE FELL ASLEEP AND JONATHAN HAD TO GO TO WORK SO WE WILL OPEN IT IN THE MORNING.

That seems like a very nice send off party! It was cool up here in DC today, too, so I understand the not wanting to play in water! Hopefully it will be a little warmer in Orlando for your trip! Have fun, and I look forward to your trip report when you get back!

Just read your whole trip report from start until now - WHAT a Terrific family you have! You're going to have a wonderful trip :)

BIG GIVE..BIG GIVE!!!!
We all got up early with Jonathan because we could not wait one more minute to open the package and Jonathan had to go to work till 5pm.
What a great package from Lynn (cajunfan)

I have to explain the first pic a little. When we went to the Cheerleading World's, Amber only got 1 full park day so we chose MK because they had Extended hours that night. A huge storm rolled in and Haylee and my mom headed back to Shades of Green for the evening. Jonathan, Amber and I took the storm head on. We had the greatest time soaking wet riding rides and jumping in puddles. When they saw the panchos we all began to laugh and relive the memories!!
BG10A.jpg

Lynn made us wonderful shirts for the MNSSHP. We were already so excited now we have great shirts to wear there. The kids had to pause as they looked at the characters dressed up
BG10B.jpg

And even more goodies!!! The kids are getting sooooo excited!!
BG10C.jpg

Thank you so much Lynn for thinking of us and helping to make our special trip even more magical!!!

BIG GIVE..BIG GIVE!!!!
We all got up early with Jonathan because we could not wait one more minute to open the package and Jonathan had to go to work till 5pm.
What a great package from Lynn (cajunfan)

I have to explain the first pic a little. When we went to the Cheerleading World's, Amber only got 1 full park day so we chose MK because they had Extended hours that night. A huge storm rolled in and Haylee and my mom headed back to Shades of Green for the evening. Jonathan, Amber and I took the storm head on. We had the greatest time soaking wet riding rides and jumping in puddles. When they saw the panchos we all began to laugh and relive the memories!!
BG10A.jpg

Lynn made us wonderful shirts for the MNSSHP. We were already so excited now we have great shirts to wear there. The kids had to pause as they looked at the characters dressed up
BG10B.jpg

And even more goodies!!! The kids are getting sooooo excited!!
BG10C.jpg

Thank you so much Lynn for thinking of us and helping to make our special trip even more magical!!!

What cute shirts. I love the colors. Lol..on the rain ponchos.

We are now down to the extras part of the trip. We are pretty much packed so we are doing some things that we had on the "if there is time list". So project for the day. BOWS!!! If you noticed in some the past pics Amber wears obnoxiously large bows. (it's a thing with her cheer team) We matched the outfits from the Big Give and a few extras we put together added a couple of fun things and HERE THEY ARE!!! (she now has 30 big bows) I also made a couple of smaller ones for Miss Haylee!

101_0425.jpg

Haylee seemed to really enjoy being back on the bus today!!:cool1::cool1:
Alsowe have been having trouble giving her the new med. Its a pill you have to crush. For some reason it's really thick and the casing does not desolve. So it gets stuck in the tubing. After spending 15 min this morning trying to get her the meds I emailed her Neurologist. He gave her the liquid!!! (not sure why he didn't to start with. But it should be better tonight!! HORRRAY!!

I loves those bows.

Sendoffparty2.jpg

SO1.jpg

SO2.jpg

SO4.jpg

SO5.jpg

SO3.jpg

Looks like a great going away Princess party.

Your big give pictures are awsome. You got a lot of things. I can not wait for Madison to get her first big give package.

It was a drizzly dday here today so I decided to hit the extras list again.
I made luggage tags, lime green DIS Mickey Heads and Tip Envelopes for the trip. With that done Amber and I headed to the store for fabric for a headband for Haylee's Cinderella dress. THen took on the chore of Haylee's closet and drawers to get her fall clothes ready.
We are now finalizing the packing. I have the outfits to be packed all on my bed and ready to go into the suitcases. All but Amber's she had to head off to practice.
This week is non stop for us.
Mon-school/Amber gets her hard copy DL (VA has a weird system)
Tues-School/Dogs to Vet/Amber Practice
Wed-school/Amber Practice
Thursday-school/school open house
Friday-AIR SHOW PARTY!!!:)
Saturday- 8am LIMO PICKUP:cool1::cool1::cool1:
I figure I will spend the days cleaning, doing yard work and odds and ends.

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!:yay:

I loves those bows.
THANKS!! They were actually quite easy to make!!

Looks like a great going away Princess party.
We did have fun. We has a fly attack and a little boy a the park got stung by a bee, but we had fun!!

Your big give pictures are awsome. You got a lot of things. I can not wait for Madison to get her first big give package.
THANKS!! We have enjoyed so much being a Big Give Family. I'm not sure what the kids will do when the excitement is over. Waiting to see pics of Madison's Big GIve Gifts!!!

soOOooo exciting !! less then a week to go :goodvibes:grouphug:
I know the time flew by!!

You are getting SOOO close!!! Hope you have a MAGICAL trip!!! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!

I love the MNSSHP shirts! Those are great!

Way to go Big Givers!!

It was a drizzly dday here today so I decided to hit the extras list again.
I made luggage tags, lime green DIS Mickey Heads and Tip Envelopes for the trip. With that done Amber and I headed to the store for fabric for a headband for Haylee's Cinderella dress. THen took on the chore of Haylee's closet and drawers to get her fall clothes ready.
We are now finalizing the packing. I have the outfits to be packed all on my bed and ready to go into the suitcases. All but Amber's she had to head off to practice.
This week is non stop for us.
Mon-school/Amber gets her hard copy DL (VA has a weird system)
Tues-School/Dogs to Vet/Amber Practice
Wed-school/Amber Practice
Thursday-school/school open house
Friday-AIR SHOW PARTY!!!:)
Saturday- 8am LIMO PICKUP:cool1::cool1::cool1:
I figure I will spend the days cleaning, doing yard work and odds and ends.

SOOOOO EXCITED!!!:yay:

So so close. I'm so jealous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter