WISH weight loss thread -- 2007! ADD YOUR WEIGHT LOSS NOW SO WE CAN GET A GRAND TOTAL

You are so right. Our actually total should be 1007.8!!

Thanks to tinabeheart for pointing it out and disneychrista for fixing it! I used to add it up and everyone was right on so I stopped. :( I will have to pay better attention now. I am so excited that we hit the 1000# mark that is awesome!!!!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:banana: 1007.8!!:banana:

Just found this thread, this is really cool. I'll add my total in, but remember, this is weight lost since April 29th. I started out at 273, now I'm 187. Grand total of 86.3 pounds so far this year.

1094.1!!

Just found this thread, this is really cool. I'll add my total in, but remember, this is weight lost since April 29th. I started out at 273, now I'm 187. Grand total of 86.3 pounds so far this year.

1094.1!!

Wowzer!!! That is a great 6 month weight loss, congrats to you, you should be so proud of yourself!:banana: :banana:

And thanks for coming by to add to our yearly total weight loss. I hope you will continue to contribute to our thread!! :welcome:

1094.1!!

I plan on it. I am currently at 187 and I want to get down to 175. (Possibly 165).

I'll add any of those extra pounds in when I get them.

Haven't checked in lately, but got on the scale yesterday, and after Halloween, a family wedding and some not so great eating, I am still the same ~ just .3 from my next clippie! So no change here.

One more pound from me so now we are at:

Haven't checked in lately, but got on the scale yesterday, and after Halloween, a family wedding and some not so great eating, I am still the same ~ just .3 from my next clippie! So no change here.

Jeanne, so glad you are maintaing with all of those things going on, that shows that you really have made a change to your life. Before you know it that new clippie will be yours. Best wishes to you, Otto and the kids for a Happy Thanksgiving.

Jeanne, so glad you are maintaing with all of those things going on, that shows that you really have made a change to your life. Before you know it that new clippie will be yours. Best wishes to you, Otto and the kids for a Happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks, Debbi! I can totally see how God is working in my life to keep this change permanent! Happy, Blessed Thanksgiving to you, Tim and your family as well. Will you be seeing your mom? I sure miss seeing her around! :hug:

Thanks, Debbi! I can totally see how God is working in my life to keep this change permanent! Happy, Blessed Thanksgiving to you, Tim and your family as well. Will you be seeing your mom? I sure miss seeing her around! :hug:

:wave: No, we aren't going to be home for Thanksgiving, we will be up next month, mom will be with my oldest sister for the holiday. We are spending a quiet day just the three of us. We had been invited out, we thought about inviting people over and we even thought about going out to eat, but in the end we decided we just needed some quiet family time. We do not get very much family-only time because life is so busy so I am looking forward to the simplicity of it all. And because of where I am with my weight-loss I do not want to open myself up to all of the temptations, so it is turkey and not too many of the fixins for me this year. I am waiting for Christmas to splurge.

Many blessings to you!!

Wow!!!!!:cool1: Congratulations to everyone here!! Over a thousand pounds!! That's half a ton!!!!! That is awesome. :cool1:

I haven't been able to add to the total since june, and had gone up and down with the same 5 pounds since then, but now I finally have a little more to add to the total. I'm down .4 from the last the last time I added my weight to the 2007 total, bringing it up to 1094.5!!!!! I hope to stay on track, and lose more before the year ends.

Keep up the awesome work!!:cheer2:

Wow!!!!!:cool1: Congratulations to everyone here!! Over a thousand pounds!! That's half a ton!!!!! That is awesome. :cool1:

I haven't been able to add to the total since june, and had gone up and down with the same 5 pounds since then, but now I finally have a little more to add to the total. I'm down .4 from the last the last time I added my weight to the 2007 total, bringing it up to 1094.5!!!!! I hope to stay on track, and lose more before the year ends.

Keep up the awesome work!!:cheer2:

Mik, I am proud of your perseverance, you are a role model my friend. Glad to hear you conquered that pesky 5 and you are heading down again.

1094.5!!!!!

Grr...I haven't posted in a long time. With the holidays and all I am struggling with the same 2 or 3 pounds up and down. I am trying not to stress and let the scale win - it truly has no control over me and how I feel about myself..or it shouldn't! I will NOT give in to those yukky feelings - I am going to keep on being as good as I can, and exercising at least 40 minutes a day.
I will keep my focus on how far we have all come and keep telling myself that January first is just about 3 weeks away!
You have all done so very well ~ I am proud to be a part of this group!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter