WISHing to Lose Weight - Amy's Journal - Comments Welcome!

I just started reading your journal and am here to support you!!! This is a difficult journey for all of us and we need people to pick us up when we are down and congratulate us when we do well! I know that the weekend got to you a bit but put it in the past and go on from here on a different foot. We all have bad days... but each time we have a bad one, we learn something. Take what you learned and go on to tomorrow :-)

Have a great day!!!!!!

Food:
Breakfast: vegetable-beef soup
Snack #1: 2 clementines
Lunch: vegetable-beef soup
Snack #2: apple
Dinner: vegetable-beef soup, milk, slice of bread, and yes- a cookie (it was delicious!)
Snack #3: yogurt balls

Exercise: 1 hour walk

Weight Lost: 19.4 lbs (114.6 to go!)

Sorry it's been so since posting the last time! I lost touch for a little bit there but got back on track this weekend. Made a bunch of vegetable-beef soup. I thought it was going to taste too healthy for my liking, but it turned out great - much more flavor than I was expecting (lower-sodium chicken broth, lower-sodium V8 juice, cabbage, onion, tomatoes, cauliflower, carrots, celery, garlic salt, ground beef, any other veggies that sound good, etc.) I am going to try to eat vegetable-beef soup as much as I can until our trip to Disney. I would so like to shed a few pounds before taking family photos there.

Sounds like the photos will be a good motivation point!

Congratulations on getting back on track!!! :thumbsup2 Way to go!!

Enjoy the soup. Sounds delicious!!

Food:
Dinner: vegetable-beef soup, milk, slice of bread
Snack #3: pretzels, pickles

Exercise:
1 hour walk

Weight Lost: 21.6 lbs (112.4 to go!)

Thanks for the continued support! This journal has helped me stay more accountable than I would have without it. The weight gained during New Year's is almost gone. A pound or so to go though! Hopefully I've learned my lesson.

Food:
Dinner: vegetable-beef soup, milk, slice of bread
Snack #3: pretzels, pickles

Exercise:
1 hour walk

Weight Lost: 21.6 lbs (112.4 to go!)

Thanks for the continued support! This journal has helped me stay more accountable than I would have without it. The weight gained during New Year's is almost gone. A pound or so to go though! Hopefully I've learned my lesson.

Way to get back on track!! Congrats on losing the holiday weight. And don't stress over it. Sometimes we just need to do things like that, knowing that you have to work a little harder the next week or two. It's when you go off track and never get back on that's the trouble!! :scared1:

Keep up the good work!

Food:
Dinner: vegetable-beef soup, 1/3 cup cottage cheese, slice of bread with a little butter and raspberry jelly
Snack #3: a few pretzels

Exercise: 1 hour walk, kettle bells during commercials while watching TV

Weight Lost: 22.2 lbs (111.8 to go!)

Thanks again for all of the support! I'm starting to feel more motivation after seeing some results.

glad you're enjoying all the soup...my question - are you concerned you'll bore of the same thing over and over? Does your plan allow for more variety, or is this just easier for you?

keep on, keeping on....

Yep, that progress sure is motivating...success builds on its and keeps building. :thumbsup2

Food:
Breakfast: egg beaters
Snack #1: apple
Snack #2: banana
Dinner: vegetable-beef soup
Snack #3: 130 calories of popcorn, 50 calories of hot chocolate

Weight Lost: 26.6 lbs (107.4 to go!)

Thanks again for the support! Eating the vegetable-beef soup does seem easier right now... well, until the trip anyway. Afterwards, I plan to go back to eating a larger variety of foods.

We had a problem come up with our basement, and the first thing I wanted to turn to for comfort was food. Luckily, I was able to keep my cravings under control and be a source of comfort for DH. He worked so hard to finish redoing our basement last summer and it flooded this weekend. If the trip weren't coming up, I don't think I would have been able to hold off from eating comfort food. With everything going on in the world, I'm thankful we're safe! It could have been much worse.

First off, congratulations on doing so well with your weight loss...secondly, I'm so sorry to hear your basement flooded - great job on consoling DH rather than eating

Ugh, that is so awful about your basement. But be very proud of yourself that you didn't let it turn into an excuse to totally go off on a food tangent. That had to be a BIG test. Water is soooo destructive; I remember when our upstairs toilet tank cracked in our old place and the water ran out all weekend because we were away. They actually had to gut the place down to the studs. I can just imagine how your poor DH felt after all his work.

Food:
Snack #1: cheese dip and cracker sticks
Dinner: vegetable-beef soup, slice of bread
Snack #3: 130 calories of popcorn, more soup

Exercise: 1 hour walk, kettle bells during commercials while watching TV, sit-ups

Weight Lost: 27.6 lbs (106.4 to go!)

Thank you for the thoughts! They helped me get through the day. It ended up being a pretty good day!

Just wanted to drop in and tell you that I am very proud of you and you are looking spectacular!!

DH

Way to get in some exercise during commercials! That's great that you were able to get through a tough situation without food.

Food:
Snack #1: cheese dip & cracker sticks
Dinner: vegetable-beef soup, slice of bread
Snack #2: cottage cheese, mini-pickle, slice of bread, milk

Exercise: 15-minute walk

Weight Lost:
29.2 lbs (104.8 to go!)

Thanks guys! Didn't get a whole lot of exercise in today. Will try and get a longer walk in the rest of the week.

Good luck in getting in the longer walks. That's a good way to make up the exercise.

Food:
Breakfast: banana
Lunch: vegetable-beef soup, orange
Snack #1: apple
Dinner: vegetable beef soup, 2 slices of bread, milk
Snack #2: cottage cheese, pickles

Weight Lost: 30.2 lbs (103.8 to go!)

Thanks Barb! I got a longer walk in today. It's weird for me.. but I've been craving walks. If I don't get one in, I feel kinda cranky. It feels like a time to get all the bad feelings out, etc. Starting to feel kinda bloated, so I wouldn't be surprised if I gained the next few days. Going to try and drink a lot of water today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter