Worst Ever Performance of the National Anthem

Okay, I saw the headline and watched the video and didn't think it was as bad as advertised. Bad, but I didn't think worst ever.
Supposedly, Carl Lewis sang a pretty bad one, though I haven't heard it myself, just read about it.

I can skip watching. I'll take others' words on how bad it was.

Wasn't her (and Black Eyed Peas) Super Bowl halftime performance also ranked as one of the worst?

It's a difficult song to sing but to my mind Rosanne's version was the absolute no hold's barred :eek:version in modern times.

Sounds just like the rest of us.

Cringe-worthy. I hope when she sobers up, she'll have the good sense to be embarrassed. Exhibit A why drugs are bad, kids.

Yes kids stay off of drugs. She is a drug addict. Also blame the person or persons who signed her up to sing.

Roseanne was the first that came to mind.

the funniest in a movie was the Naked Gun movie where he pretends to be a singer named Enrico Palatzo. OMG so funny "a bunch of bombs in the air." He forgets the words and goes "Da da da dee da do dum." Try to watch it on youtube, it's hilarious.

Yes kids stay off of drugs. She is a drug addict. Also blame the person or persons who signed her up to sing.

No one on her team told her during rehearsals that she sounded awful!?!?! I'm glad I have real friends that would tell me the truth.

Seeing & hearing people's reactions to that should stop the next celebrity from trying to improve the anthem with their own interpretation. But it won't! :laughing:

I wish I could unsee that.

You know what to do...

Will-Smith-Tommy-Lee-Jones.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter