Worst movie EVER!

The New World (2005 movie). I thought that it would be good. We rented it, I remember it was so terrible, that I kept fast forwarding, to see if something good was going to happen.....never did. I didn't like the way it was filmed either, music was extremely loud, and could barely hear the talking.

oh my gosh, there are so many. The ones that I can think of off the top of my head are Pulp Fiction, The Mist (that ending! arrgh!), Splice, War of the Worlds, and The Devil's Advocate

Friends With Money with Jennifer Aniston. Most boring movie ever. I still couldn't tell you what it was about.

And I couldn't stand Castaway. (sorry Tom Hanks!)

What movie sucked 2 hours of your life that you really wish you could have back?

For me, I think it was The Fountain. It was pretty trippy and confusing.

Sharkboy and Lava Girl

Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over

I love all kinds of movies even bad ones but these were 2 that I really which I could unsee, lol. My standards are pretty low.

funny, what some people hate & love. when i read some comments of fav movies, & I just shake my head & wonder.. then 'others' people hate & I really love.
like I love magnolia......... yea a pretty quirky story line.. BUT the music score is wonderful! you have to have the surround sound cranked up! that is really the best part. (besides les miz that cd is on my list of go to music)
awwww & WHO could not love "a christmas story"

The worst movie ever... Jem and the Holograms. The childhood-murdering executives at Universal should be taken out and shot for that one.

My list of honourable mentions:
Tomb Raider (what I like to call the first post-content movie)
Fight Club
Face Off
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Moulin Rouge (I tried, I could not sit through it!)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the chick who also ruined Transformers... The pouty one...

The worst movie ever... Jem and the Holograms. The childhood-murdering executives at Universal should be taken out and shot for that one.

Fight Club
Face Off
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with the chick who also ruined Transformers... The pouty one...
I refuse to watch it the moment I saw the trailer. I was hopeful when it was announced. The trailer sealed the deal. The reviews of those who saw it proved it. So mad they ruined one of my favorite childhood cartoons!

Oh no! You've MISUNDERSTOOD me! It's my favorite movie of all time. I was asking the other person why she didn't care for it. I've got the movie script, soundtrack, several DVD's of the movie and have been to the site where the movie was made. I actually used some of your words before you did...it moved me.

ETA: Forgot...have the book, too.
I just read your message and then I saw this. I'm not sure where you thought I was addressing you in my last post. I'd only quoted two folks, but yours wasn't in that. Although, that is good that you do like TCP. Very good movie.

I was so mad at Twilight. I heard it was so bad it was funny. I can deal with those kind of movies. It was so bad it was just painful.
The very last Twilight movie had me in T E A R S. You could tell that the actors, especially Taylor and Robert, were so happy to be done with the series. Taylor's acting was extremely comical. I had to rewind a few times because his facial expressions were the funniest thing to me. Those movies are horrifyingly terrible.

I was so mad at Twilight. I heard it was so bad it was funny. I can deal with those kind of movies. It was so bad it was just painful.

Yes! It was so bad that when people want to see if I have a homicidal side (just for kicks, of course!) they know just to bring up this series! They get bonus points (and know to run...and fast!) if they talk about how wonderful it is around me. :sad2:

The very last Twilight movie had me in T E A R S. You could tell that the actors, especially Taylor and Robert, were so happy to be done with the series. Taylor's acting was extremely comical. I had to rewind a few times because his facial expressions were the funniest thing to me. Those movies are horrifyingly terrible.

I was cheering when they were all dying at the end...and then it ends up being a freakin' premonition and everyone lived happily ever after?!?! Really?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Dear GOD, make it stop!!!!

Fight Club
Face Off

Yes!! I can not STAND that they cast Megan Fox to play April. That has been a very vocal complaint of mine since it came out. And part 2 is coming out in June. Spoiler alert....she's in that one too. Double spoiler alert...the kids and Dh are making me see it anyway.

For DH & I, the answer would have to be Sideways. Yep, another Oscar winner, but we should have known better than to go see a movie about wine snobs. (We went because we are movie buffs and we both like Thomas Hayden Church. Big mistake.)

No way. One of my favorites. Thomas Hayden Church did an awesome job with that role. He played a great low life narcissist. My favorite part was when Miles went to retrieve Jack's wallet. I love his facial expressions when he is peering into the bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter