Would you like to see a Magic Kingdom made by Dis in VMK???

Do you want to see a Dis-Made Magic Kingdom? Read below first!

• No

• Yes, I can help with construction

• Yes, I'd like to visit but can't help with construction

Results are only viewable after voting.

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
I know the whole point of VMK is to be like MK, but we all say that there should be attractions like small world, and haunted mansion, that we should be able to ride them............. so what if we made a VMK???????? it would have all of WDW's rides and some restraunts, with a little influence from the other parks (for example, a maze from disneyland). now, you may be saying that some of the things i started were never finished (halloweentown a prime example), but i believe that's party because i wasn't able to recruit enough people to help. disneyland wasn't built only by walt after all. so that's why i have this poll. if by the end of september at least half of you say you'd be willing to help make a Magic Kingdom, i promise that our Magic Kingdom will open by January at the latest (nice way to ring in the new year, and i have big things planned, and some of us are in school) even if only four attractions have been made. so please only press yes you can help if you know you can help- i don't want drop-outs. and if you press no, tell me why we shouldn't make a magic kingdom. and if you press yes, i'd like to see it, well, what more do i have to say???

oh, and i can't edit the poll, so please tell me what you voted.......... i should have put that in as a feature, but it's too late..........

If it is in VMK, then I am fine. But if it's not, then I'm out and your off the web. Forever.

Someybody said:
If it is in VMK, then I am fine. But if it's not, then I'm out and your off the web. Forever.
what???????????????????? i'm lost.................. i meant make it in vmk...............

Well, I 'm not sure about it because I'm working on it myself right now. You don't believe me? I'd be happy to show ya!

lemme see it!!!!! you making it by yourself???? wanna join forces????

BUMP!!!!!! oh, and i'm hoping to see you soon WDWfan36 so we can talk!!!!

I would be willing to help, I am currently working on a haunted mansion ride, and have the disneyland enterance finished. I could make a wdw magic kingdom one too.
anything I can help with, I will

Dance i hope this does not take you away from MGM, I will be pming u today to connect. Also a VMK is already being made

laxplaya1346 said:
Dance i hope this does not take you away from MGM, I will be pming u today to connect. Also a VMK is already being made
of course it won't!!!!! construction probably wouldn't even start until after MGM opened by the time i ssued jobs.................. and who do you know that's making VMK?????? i'm meeting with WDWfan36 right now to talk about working together.

Master Gracy said:
I would be willing to help, I am currently working on a haunted mansion ride, and have the disneyland enterance finished. I could make a wdw magic kingdom one too.
anything I can help with, I will
awesome!!!!!! i think i'll start the sign ups on oct. 1, so i will make sure to leave you a spot for HM. also, could we meet in a little while so i could see your mansion???

I have made a kind of prelimonary enterance and attic.
I need to buy more grey crates though.
If yo want to come on by look up manorrecluse

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter