Would you like to see a Magic Kingdom made by Dis in VMK???

Do you want to see a Dis-Made Magic Kingdom? Read below first!

• No

• Yes, I can help with construction

• Yes, I'd like to visit but can't help with construction

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uh.. why?
So you can remake everything already on VMK? I'm sorry I just don't see a point.

milkabum said:
Uh.. why?
So you can remake everything already on VMK? I'm sorry I just don't see a point.
Ditto. It makes no sense. :confused3

ok, well, i've heard lots of people on the boards say, wouldn't it be awesome if we could actually ride space mountain, or small world???? well, that's where this comes in. and what i'm currently brainstorming goes beyond rides. i'm working on ways to make an effective parade that can play at any time of day, ways to create fireworks, quests that take guests throughout our park...... basically, MK is going to be a recollection of every happy memory of WDW, and i'm going to take direct polls from you at various times to make sure this park is just the way you want it.

The reason VMK isn't building rides is because you just sit there with your charater on the screen in a boat or something. No real entertainment there.

Someybody said:
The reason VMK isn't building rides is because you just sit there with your charater on the screen in a boat or something. No real entertainment there.
well, i suppose, but rides like buzz lightyear are interactive, and your feedback is inspiring me to create games in place of some of the rides.................

How about games instead of rides? Like Small World Shippments, based on a race that will take you through many rooms, going over boxes and crates, avoiding snags liek rugs on poles and lamps lined up with one way through.

Someybody said:
How about games instead of rides? Like Small World Shippments, based on a race that will take you through many rooms, going over boxes and crates, avoiding snags liek rugs on poles and lamps lined up with one way through.
if you sign up to help, i will certainly consider and possibly use your ideas. however, i believe having some of the major rides is essential.

okay, but i have more than half of the people as of now who wanted to make the MK, and i planned to put up my list for sign ups tomorrow................

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter