WW Weekly Weigh In--- Part 2

I joined (again) yesterday! I'll be back on Mondays to weigh in!

Ayuh....I'm from Maine too!!! Where are you in Maine?

Welcome to the WW board. I'm sure you will do great. The folks around here are very supportive. Good luck on your journey of weight loss.

Glad to see this thread still has life! Congratulations losers!!

Flossbolna, if you only gained 4.4 after 10 days at Disney, that is pretty good. If I were at Disney that long I would gain so much more. Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow.

Flossbolna, if you only gained 4.4 after 10 days at Disney, that is pretty good. If I were at Disney that long I would gain so much more. Good luck at your weigh in tomorrow.

It really helped that I was able to share so much food with my sister, even the snacks. I loved trying all kind of things I normally don't eat and half a cupcake is still better than a whole cupcake! :goodvibes

And the good news is: WI today resulted in a loss of 1.8 lbs. I am rather pleased with that! :cool1:

The sun is shining today (after nearly two months without any sunshine!) and the snow is melting. I am really looking forward to getting back to my routine of walking and jogging, that will help a lot with regard to weight loss, I am sure.

Down another 1.4. I picked a lot this week so I was kinda surprised. Heading to Florida for a week so we'll see what happens. :scared:

Keep up the good work everyone!!

Hey everyone! I'm excited. Down 2 more pounds for a total of 28! This is the first loss since I set my weight loss goal for our vacation (see ticker!). Also, I am back in the 100's! I can't believe I let myself get into the 200s (not even pregnant!), much less let myself stay there for so long. But I'm back in the 100's and hoping to never see the 200's again!

I have my first weigh in (for a potential loss) on Monday. I'm trying so hard to stay on program and move more- I had hip replacement surgery in December so I can't do anything too stressful. Ya know what's hard? Putting myself at the top of the "important list" Who else struggles with this and how do you put yourself first?

I have my first weigh in (for a potential loss) on Monday. I'm trying so hard to stay on program and move more- I had hip replacement surgery in December so I can't do anything too stressful. Ya know what's hard? Putting myself at the top of the "important list" Who else struggles with this and how do you put yourself first?

You have to just make up you mind that you are important. If you don't take care of yourself and make you healthy you won't be able to take care of everyone else. My DD is 15 so can fend for herself. When I started back on WW I told DH this is what I am doing and this is when I will be exercising etc. I have basically put the whole house on a new healthier eating lifestyle not a diet.

I was a little disappointed at WI this week. Only down .8 eventhough I double my exercise time. :guilty: Hopefully next week will show more results. I really want to hit the 10lbs mark.

I joined Weight Watchers on Sept. 2 and I have been pretty successful so far. I have lost 38 pounds so far. My next goal is to make it to 50 pounds lost.

As I have lost weight and given up points it seems to be harder and harder. But I exercise and it helps keep me on track. For exercise I am doing a strength training/stretching routine I made up using the Fitness section on Weightwatchers.com It is an hour long and I enjoy it because I have dumbbells and can work out at home when it is convenient instead of worrying about going to the gym. I recently started walking as well. I love to earn those activity points!:lmao: So MWF I walk, and T,TH, S I do my strength training routine.

I weigh in on Wednesdays.

I had a gain this week, 0.8.:sad2: Which is not bad considering last night we gave in and had pizza. Good NY pizza is practically orgasmic, and I have not had any in probably 2 months. So this little indulgence was worth it. Back on track today, especially with my water, as the salt in the pizza is high. I was sooo thirsty during the night. Feeling better now though.

Good job on those of you who lost, hoping to post a big loss next week.

I am new to the Boards and am very excited to find this group!

I have used WW online off and on for a couple of years and love it. I always come back to it when I need to "clean up" my habits and adjust a bit. My fitness goal for the year is to reduce my body fat and increase my strength - particularly my upper body.

I do self weigh ins on Fridays and had a 1 pound gain this week after a few days of travel splurging, so I hope that I have good things to report after a week of sticking to those points!

Getting ready to weigh in at 8:30 this morning!

It's been a tough first week! Yesterday I did overcome a MAJOR urge for General Tso's chicken (15 points a cup YIKES!) I didnt' feel like cooking and there's a Chinese place close by. I didn't succumb though- I used all my flex points already and a salty chinese meal can't be ideal for the night before weigh in!

I'm hoping for a nice loss- although I know the days of 5 or 6 pound first weeks are over.... oh to be young again!

Hi guys! I have been paying for WW for 6 months and I have been off and on the program. I knuckled down after my December trip to WDW and I am trying to stay on program.

Is there somewhere where we can discuss the weekly meeting topic? For instance at my last meeting we talked about eating out and using Set Points. I have used Set Points 3 times now and I LOVE them! I hope that I see a weight loss, though.

Hi guys! I have been paying for WW for 6 months and I have been off and on the program. I knuckled down after my December trip to WDW and I am trying to stay on program.

Is there somewhere where we can discuss the weekly meeting topic? For instance at my last meeting we talked about eating out and using Set Points. I have used Set Points 3 times now and I LOVE them! I hope that I see a weight loss, though.

I think this is a great idea- save this thread for WI and start another for topics!

Hi everyone! Hope you all have had a good week.

Just back from WI and down 1.6. Finally hit the 10lb mark. :cool1:

Hi everyone! Hope you all have had a good week.

Just back from WI and down 1.6. Finally hit the 10lb mark. :cool1:

Congratulations! My WI wasn't so successful: up 0.4... :confused3 But I was away over the weekend visiting friends and just did not have very much control over what I ate. So that's ok. Next week will be better!

I am so happy that winter slowly seems to end here: the snow is nearly gone and the sun is shining. I am so much looking forward to being able to walk and run outside again! :goodvibes

Oh, and with regard to the idea of opening a second WW thread: I find that this one is not moving so fast that there is a need of seperating the discussions. I would suggest to keep it all in one place! :thumbsup2

I lost 1 pound this week. I think this is probably just a water weight thing, since I gained a pound last week after a weekend of travel eating. I will take it anyway!

Hope everyone has a great day!

I lost 1 pound this week. I think this is probably just a water weight thing, since I gained a pound last week after a weekend of travel eating. I will take it anyway!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Well at least the travel eating pound has gone away and that's a good thing, too! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter