WW Weekly Weigh-in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost another 1.2 pounds for a total of 12.8!!! Only 2.2 pounds away from my new clippie and hope to be there next week!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I lost 2.6 pounds this week! For a total of 5.8 through WW!:tongue:
I have lost 11 total so far

okay, I started this thread, and haven't posted since. UGH. I went to WW last week and gained .6. Ugh again. lol I went this morning and lost .6. UGH again. lol So I haven't gotten anywhere in 3 weeks. I feel good today and am hoping I can have a good week here. Our vacation is now less than a month away. I sure would love to lose 10 pounds by then.

Another 2lbs gone.. WOO HOO!!! 87.2lbs.. 1 more weigh in and then off to Disney to gain 20lbs..ha ha.. But I will come back to WW and loose it all..
I just have to keep telling myself that 99% of people on vacation gain weight, not ony those with weight issues..

WTG for all the weight losses! I lost 3.4 this week, and to be honest, I'm not sure how. I got a new clippie and I'm about 2 lbs. away from first 10%. My wedding ring fits for the first time in a year!

Can I join? :teeth: I just restarted WW last night. I haven't been going since March or so, and I am so happy to be back! Today has gone well, and I'm going to do it this time!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Every one is doing great.:bounce:
Keep up the good work!
Today is my fourth week weigh in and im down 2.5lbs
Woohoo. Im so excited..
I need to get motivated to work out..
So my loss so far is a total of 13lbs..im happy with that. 26 to go.

but I'm trying not to be discouraged. I know that no matter what, I certainly didn't eat above my range. Perhaps a bit less water a couple of days, but I'm working on that too.

So overall, 16 lbs in 9 weeks. Still feeling great and in control.

Here's to a better week next Monday.

Well, I'm UP 1 lb this week. It's no wonder though, with my DMILs passing on Wednesday, and eating Thurs-Sat was out of my control, I'm kinda surprised it wasn't more.

At least I didn't lose my clippie, and this is the FIRST time since I started WW in January, that I've gained.

Back OP as of yesterday, and hope to begin exercising again tomorrow.

Weigh to go everyone!

:sunny:

Well, I haven't been here in a while but, Irejoined WW in August and am up to a 18 Lb loss as of Saturday. I still have about 18 more to go, but I know that it will come off, little by little. We have our plans made for next Christmas and I am getting more and more excited about that. My hubby said this weekend that we may have to take a short weekend trip before that though just the two of us. I am thinking early February. That should be great!!

Janet - Don't get discourged... 16 pounds in 9 weeks is awesome. Hand in there and more will come off soon.

Kim - I'm so sorry to hear that your DMIL passed away. It's not worth stressing over your weight right now. Just be with your family and you'll get back at it soon.:hug:

I only lost .8 pounds last night. I was a little bummed, but at least it's in the right direction. I just thought I had done better. I've only lost 4.5 pounds in 5 weeks. My friend lost that in 2 weeks. At least it's almost 5 pounds. I think I'll go pick up my bag of sugar in my pantry to make me feel better that I'm not carrying that around!! Next week I'm going to drink more water and not pig out on pistachios on Sunday night (oops!). :rolleyes:

Lost another 2 pounds this week for a total of 14.8 pounds since joining WW 8 weeks ago. Only .2 to go till I get my new clippie... hopefully next week::yes::

I just finished my first week at WW and lost 2 lbs.

Not bad, but I was kind of hoping for more weight loss & I did not cheat at all. I only used about 15 of my 35 flex points all week too.

Hey, I lost and that's what important, right? :D

I just completed my 1st week at WW (again...:yo-yo: ), and I lost 3.8 lbs! Not a ton, but I am happy! I ate out alot, but stayed OP, and even tracked for the entire week. No planned exercise, just alot of cleaning house & keeping up with a 3yo, but I will get there!

OT...My leader told us last night that WW will shut our meetings down, if we don't have at least 20 people WI each week. We had 22 last night. Anyway, we are trying our best trying to figure out ways to market WW & get more people to come in our small community. If you have ANY ideas, PLEASE let me know!! I have been to WW in several cities, and this is the BEST!! Our group is tight-knit & we share alot in our meetings. The leader is super, she goes above & beyond. I can't even begin to tell you the things she does for us. Please help us!! :(

I finally made it to a mtg. this afternoon. I'm down another 1.2, just 0.6 away from my 10% goal. I would be more disappointed, but I was very sick most of the week and am just glad I didn't gain with all the laying around I did. Hopefully, I'll get there next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter