X-Rated Wedding Reception

I supposed it depends on how cynical you are. Probably?

There are plenty of instances where somebody gets a wedding invitation out of some sense of obligation, not because they are actually welcome. Mean 'ole Uncle Carl gets an invite because Mom made you send one, even though nobody in the family likes Carl and he's not going to show up anyway.

If you're getting married you're presumably an adult capable of telling mom, no, we're NOT inviting Mean 'ole Uncle Carl -- and he wouldn't enjoy coming anyway because of the music we have planned. Save everybody the aggravation and don't send the invite.

which does not mean there won't be words that we consider curse words or suggestive lyrics.
The FCC apparently accepts these words on all airwaves. The B word isn't even among George Carlin's Seven Words.

Anybody attending the wedding is now aware of what might be heard; guests have options.

The FCC apparently accepts these words on all airwaves. The B word isn't even among George Carlin's Seven Words.

Anybody attending the wedding is now aware of what might be heard; guests have options.
Good lord you've somehow managed to dissect my comment (and opinion) into something extremely technical and completely besides the point :) I don't feel like it needs to be :magnify: :)

Play the music you want to play. If people are rude enough to bring kids when they are not invited, forget them.

Now, give me some Halestorm and Pretty Reckless thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter