Year Round Swap - CLOSED

PixieDust32 said:
OK, so I am taking your spot here, but your name still on the swap :confused3 I PM the host but no reply yet.

Can someone help me, please! What do i need to do?

Thanks

Hi! She'll be back tomorrow night, so I'm sure she'll get to your pm soon after that!

Bazzill swappers ... quick question..... are Bazzill *envelopes* ok? (They are made by Bazzill, and are a little bit thinner than the cardstock, but they are the same texture and match exactly)... :wave:

I think anything bazzill is ok. I asked and everyone said ok to adding a little bit of patterned paper to my designs as long as they were 99% Bazzill, so I think you will be ok.

thanks....let me tell you what I was thinking (in case that makes a difference to anyone, :teeth: ) I am doing Valentine's Day, so I was thinking about having one of my elements be an embellished envelope, as a place to put a love letter or some journaling for V. Day. Any other input on using those envelopes? Thanks!

OH my gosh I just realized what a tard I really am -- I signed up for the same groups -- both spring/summer!!! DUH on me.. if anyone is willing to swap any fall/winter in 3A for Birthday in 3B please let me know and if not well then I will end up with lots of items for spring and summer!! sometimes I amaze myself -- hee hee Thanks Michelle

I know i was just writing down what i was going to get back and realized that other then the very last one it was all the same !!! Oh well !!

wish I could help but I am fall/winter and summer I jsut finished my Halloween stuff or I would have switched! Maybe someone will be able. One nice thing, I am sure you take a ton of pictures in the summer

True and the people are different in each group so its not like it would be exactly the same. Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
sometimes I amaze myself -- hee hee Thanks Michelle

tee hee ... that sounds like something I would do, too! Unfortunately I have finished my winter stuff. And switching my other one wouldn't help (I’m in that same spring/summer group!)

Good Luck!

bubbasmom99 said:
PixieDust - The host is on vacation! Give her a few more days and I'm sure she'll get everything updated and get back to your PMs...

:cool1:

THANK YOU!! :wave:

HEy,
I either didn't rec. or deleted your mailing info. Could you send it again. I am getting close to being done and hope to send it out by Friday.
THanks
Spinning

Spinning said:
HEy,
I either didn't rec. or deleted your mailing info. Could you send it again. I am getting close to being done and hope to send it out by Friday.
THanks
Spinning
The host is at WDW for a week, she should be back tomorrow night, so I'm sure she'll send out her address and info very soon after that!

Oh good! It wasn't me! LOL! Lately my brain has been a wee bit scattered and I couldn't remember if it came to my email or in a PM or if it came at all! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter