Year Round Swap - CLOSED

I would majorly prefer 12inch borders made to be trimmed on one side (top or bottom) for those who do the smaller books. I have so many from other crops that don't work because they were made for the smaller books.

Now for another question.....are we thinking two page spreads when we do these page kits? I hope so because my pieces are bigger and would fit better that way. Oh I guess whoever gets them can use them however they want....whatever just me babbling again.

Anyway Done done done....with the 4th of July....and I want to use them today!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: Cannot wait to see all the goodies from this swap.

Ok Group 1 B = do we also want to go with Back to School vs Mother's/Father's day ? Just let me know so I can work on the correct theme!!! To me it doesn't matter as I take pictures of it all!

I am in 1B, I think I would use back to school more, but whatever the majority says is fine with me.

PixieDust32...if you want to join in, you can have Christmas in 3A and Back to School in 3B. I took them so that all the groups were filled up, but I don't need to do them...I'm already in 4 groups. Let me know if you want them!

I have a question on the photo mats. They are to mat 4x6 photos- so they need to be larger than 4x6-correct?

I am cool with doing back to school if that is what my group feels like - i have 2 kids so it would work out for my books!

yes the matts should be larger than 4x6 so all you have to do is just slap a 4x6 picture on there! But this doesn't always happen. No big deal, the photo's just get trimmed a little!

goofymom/pop said:
pixie dust....

WEll since there are only two spots left I will use them as an example.
The hostess sets the rules, type of paper, type of items to make.
You pick your spot, and your items from her list of available ones.
Then you make the amount it says to make....

I.E. If you chose Christmas 3a...You would make (6) mats for 4x6 photos. Then choose two other elements from her list such as.....a tag and squares. Then you make 6 tags, and 24 squares (6x4 that are assigned to this item) All of the items should go together to form a page layout for the person recieving them. You do not send pages or 12x12 paper just the elements you made. When completed bag each of the six sets seperately (1 4x6 mat, 1 tag, 4 squares) and label with Christmas 3A and your name (dis and real). Then you ship it to the hostess with postage for a return envelope to you enclosed. (I buy a 3.85 priorty stamp and put in the package). When she gets all the swap items she will split up the packages, and you will recieve one of yours back along with 5 different ones. It is a lot of fun and a great way to stock up on items for future pages.

Hope this helps!

OHH OK!! Thanks, sorry for my ignorance on this.

OK, I'll take 4ltlTinks spots then.

Also what's Bazzil??

And if I get stuck I'll be asking ya'll OK!

Now what do i do next.

Pixie Dust....now the fun begins....you plan your ideas....make your patterns, shop for paper, embellishments, fiber....whatever and make your goodies.

Bazzill is a type of cardstock. Two of the groups (2 and 4) are using only this particular type of cardstock so that they can easily match the colors for matting our photos, plus we just love this cardstock....lol :teeth:

A couple things to keep in mind....the 4x6 mat needs to be a little bigger so that a 4x6 pic can sit on it and you can still see the mat. And we are here to answer any and all questions....have fun ! and welcome to the swap!!!

goofymom/pop said:
Pixie Dust....now the fun begins....you plan your ideas....make your patterns, shop for paper, embellishments, fiber....whatever and make your goodies.

Bazzill is a type of cardstock. Two of the groups (2 and 4) are using only this particular type of cardstock so that they can easily match the colors for matting our photos, plus we just love this cardstock....lol :teeth:

A couple things to keep in mind....the 4x6 mat needs to be a little bigger so that a 4x6 pic can sit on it and you can still see the mat. And we are here to answer any and all questions....have fun ! and welcome to the swap!!!

Oh right!
Thank You.

:wizard:

I am ready to mail.....Had a long weekend with lots of snow and spent many hours working...but all done :cool1: Neglected the poor hubby but isn't it worth it? :teeth:

Today I must clean...... :cold: but I really wanted to play some more :rotfl:

goofymom/pop said:
I am ready to mail.....Had a long weekend with lots of snow and spent many hours working...but all done :cool1: Neglected the poor hubby but isn't it worth it? :teeth:

Today I must clean...... :cold: but I really wanted to play some more :rotfl:

Poohbearlovinmama is at WDW until Wednesday. I think she's planning on sending out her address when she gets back! I should see her on Thursday, so I'll remind her to send the pm's!

Hi Swappers --- I am group 1B and decided to stick with Mother's day - I found awesome embellishments over the weekend.. I hope to get working on these this weekend!!! Michelle

Oh if you are in my group and don't need Mother's day :blush: - let me personally know and I will make something special for you. Michelle

edit to fix group!

4ltlTinks said:
PixieDust32...if you want to join in, you can have Christmas in 3A and Back to School in 3B. I took them so that all the groups were filled up, but I don't need to do them...I'm already in 4 groups. Let me know if you want them!

OK, so I am taking your spot here, but your name still on the swap :confused3 I PM the host but no reply yet.

Can someone help me, please! What do i need to do?

Thanks

PixieDust - The host is on vacation! Give her a few more days and I'm sure she'll get everything updated and get back to your PMs...

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter