YES! First Disneyland trip of '08 AND my 21st bday!!! *LOTS* of pics!

How are the fireworks from the end of Main Street? I've always watched them from somewhere around the hub.

And you must try Carnation Cafe. It's a hidden gem.

GREAT UPDATE!!! Wow those breadbowl soups look SO good!!! I love your Space Mountain picture!!! :rotfl: That's so funny!!

Can't wait to hear more! Hope your movie was good!! :thumbsup2

That bread bowl with the soup looks soooooooooo good.
I think your fireworks shots are cool & very abstract looking.
Keep up the good work.:thumbsup2

Woot! Woot! Pinay in the house!! You sooo called it girl! My mother is from Manila, and my Dad was serviced there during Vietnam. The rest, as they say, is history!

GREAT update- your pic at Space made me laugh so hard and loud my kids said, "Why are you laughing, Mom?" I showed them your pic and they both giggled too. I love love love Peter Pan. I think it was, along with Buzz, my favorite ride in Disneyland.

Can't wait for the next installment! I need to get back to planning my trip, I have been taking a little break so not to overkill myself a whole 4 mos out. If that were possible...... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Thanks for the update!

I think that last fireworks picture is when do the Haunted Mansion bit, "Is this room stretching or is it your imagination?..." I love the effect of those fireworks, I get this really weird sensation like I'm falling. RDCT are my FAVORITE fireworks ever. I like how your pictures came out like little squiggles. ::yes::

Looking at your pictures and reading your report really makes me miss Disneyland.

Your Space Mountain pic made me laugh. :goodvibes

Hope you enjoy your Lifetime movie!

Hola Wendy! I think that firework picture is from that part? I don't remember. But, I know what you're talking about, because during the HM part, they make the lights on the castle go like up, and the sound effects, it does feel like you're falling!!!

Lol, my Space picture made everyone laugh!! :rotfl: I'm a brave girl for posting that!

How are the fireworks from the end of Main Street? I've always watched them from somewhere around the hub.

And you must try Carnation Cafe. It's a hidden gem.

I love the fireworks from Mainstreet! It wasn't the best spot where we were, but we've seen them before, so it wasn't a problem. I think in October we had the PERFECT spot right in front of the castle, and they cancelled them. I was so sad! :(

GREAT UPDATE!!! Wow those breadbowl soups look SO good!!! I love your Space Mountain picture!!! :rotfl: That's so funny!!

Can't wait to hear more! Hope your movie was good!! :thumbsup2
]

Karen, you have to get one when you guys come back to DL! I know you will too!!

That bread bowl with the soup looks soooooooooo good.
I think your fireworks shots are cool & very abstract looking.
Keep up the good work.:thumbsup2

Thank you!!!!! ::yes::

Woot! Woot! Pinay in the house!! You sooo called it girl! My mother is from Manila, and my Dad was serviced there during Vietnam. The rest, as they say, is history!

GREAT update- your pic at Space made me laugh so hard and loud my kids said, "Why are you laughing, Mom?" I showed them your pic and they both giggled too. I love love love Peter Pan. I think it was, along with Buzz, my favorite ride in Disneyland.

Can't wait for the next installment! I need to get back to planning my trip, I have been taking a little break so not to overkill myself a whole 4 mos out. If that were possible...... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Yay for Pinays!!! How did I know!!! Woo! :banana: That's so awesome. My Mom is half Filipina and half Mexican and my Dad is a tall white guy!!!

Omg, I'm so emabarrased with my Space pic. But I :lovestruc my Dis'ers, so you guys can see it.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Yes, go get planning!!!!! Go GO! :hyper: :hyper:

Great pics. I'm showing my two sons in prep. for our trip at the end of this month.

Right in front of the castle is the perfect spot. I camped out there for RDCT once and Believe. It took 3 hours for Believe, but it was amazing.

I guess I was so focused on my own trip and report that I have neglected to read about yours! I've read pages 1, 6, and 5 (in that order). :)

On page one you mention a diagnosis you had...the spirit of my mom, who had "female troubles", would urge you to try some alternative stuff. I know you're on the approach to nursing school, so you might be like my stepmom (NICU nurse making bank in Santa Cruz) and ignore this, but the BIGGEST regret my mom had was that she stuck with the medical stuff, and didn't explore chiropractic and acupuncture. Both of those health care methods are all about helping the body work more perfectly, and getting ovaries (and related bits and pieces) work better and more normally and perfectly is something they are MORE than known for. So that's what the spirit of my mom would urge you to do, even if my stepmom would glare at her, LOL.

so you might be like my stepmom (NICU nurse making bank in Santa Cruz)

I cant wait till Im a NICU nurse in Walnut Creek makin bank!!! ::yes:: Chaa-ching!!:banana:

:wizard: How many trips will I take to DL a year??:confused3

Oh, Courtney, I have been forgetting to tell you thank you so much for celebrating my bday the best way anybody can!!! (My bday is May 16, 198?)

I guess I was so focused on my own trip and report that I have neglected to read about yours! I've read pages 1, 6, and 5 (in that order). :)

On page one you mention a diagnosis you had...the spirit of my mom, who had "female troubles", would urge you to try some alternative stuff. I know you're on the approach to nursing school, so you might be like my stepmom (NICU nurse making bank in Santa Cruz) and ignore this, but the BIGGEST regret my mom had was that she stuck with the medical stuff, and didn't explore chiropractic and acupuncture. Both of those health care methods are all about helping the body work more perfectly, and getting ovaries (and related bits and pieces) work better and more normally and perfectly is something they are MORE than known for. So that's what the spirit of my mom would urge you to do, even if my stepmom would glare at her, LOL.

Hi Molly! Thanks for reading!! I'm totally looking into the alternative approach in helping me. My doctor put me on some different BC and it didn't work, :headache: , because come Friday I still have them. I have to go get a US and the nurse practioner put me on a different BC again. This will be my third ultrasound since February of this year. I'm in pain and just completely frustrated. My Mom had major "female troubles" too. She ended up just having a hysterectomy in her 40s after years of pain and issues that doctor's didn't find until it was too late. Even if my female problems aren't life threatening, I want to find something to make me better before it gets too late like it was for my Mom.

My parents both urge acupuncture. My Dad did it for a couple years to help him quit smoking and my Mom did it to help weight loss. They both had wonderful outcomes. :)

I'm looking into it, I'll let you know how it goes! :goodvibes

I cant wait till Im a NICU nurse in Walnut Creek makin bank!!! ::yes:: Chaa-ching!!:banana:

:wizard: How many trips will I take to DL a year??:confused3

Oh, Courtney, I have been forgetting to tell you thank you so much for celebrating my bday the best way anybody can!!! (My bday is May 16, 198?)

I know! Tell me about it! That's big BIG bank! :yay:

:laughing: You're welcome!!! Happy birthday!!!!! My BFF's birthday is that day too!! She even said the same thing you did! :banana:

I really loved you last update! That soup bread bowl thingy looks yummy! I love Disneyfood.:lovestruc

81d8d6816256d5d7bc3e1eb0.gif

Yay, another update! It took me forever to find Pinocchio in that picture, I was looking to the far far far left :rotfl2: I've never had breakfast at the Carnation Cafe, I'll have to try it sometime. Can't wait for the next update! :goodvibes

OMG i had to laugh out loud when I read this.. I thought she was just halucinating the pinochio until you said you saw it..then I went back to look! :rotfl: That's SO funny!

Sorry, I don't mean to insinunate you hallucinate but you know...:rotfl2: Anyway.. great TR thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter