• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yes Our Teeth and Ambitions Are Bared! Be Prepared! Trip Report Started!!!

LOL! Yeah, it eats up a big chunk o' budget. It would be under $500 if it wasn't there lol. It's so funny how we do things at home as far as not buying anything because of how much we LOVE and look forward to eating there ;)

V&A is one of the highlights of all our trips. I love that place !!!!!!

Woohoo! Fastpass + Day!! So after I finished working out in my garden this morning I came inside and sat down only to realize that I could make Fastpass selections for our July trip! pixiedust: I was so happy so I got right down to it!

Updated June 18, 2014

Thursday July 24th, 2014
8:00-9:00 Test Track (Jeremy has only ridden the new version once since it was re-imagined!
5:00-6:00 Journey Into Imagination with Figment (Jeremy's favorite ride at EPCOT)
6:00-7:00 Living with the Land (My favorite ride at EPCOT)

Who knows how the July crowds will be, I think I have only been one time before in July. Everyone says the crowds are way crazy, so I am looking forward to seeing them for myself!! :thumbsup2

Friday July 25th:
9:10-10:10 Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (We loved it in June so we definitely want to ride it again!!)
11:30-12:30 Cinderella & Rapunzel (We are Disney Bounding as Pascal and Maximus so we wanted photos with Rapunzel!)
12:35-1:35 Space Mountain (Memory Maker should still be active so we want another ride photo!)

Saturday July 26th:
3:30-4:30 Kilimanjaro Safari
4:30-5:30 Expedition Everest
5:35-5:50 Finding Nemo the Musical

I really can't wait to see how crowded it will be in July! This is definitely going to be a new experience for us with these mid-summer crowds!

Yay Fastpass+ day! Okay well when I first saw Journey Into Imagination with Figment my eyebrows went up but you make a very good point about July crowds, better to be safe then sorry. :goodvibes

I'm not sure if I have read any TR's taking place mid-summer so it will be interesting to see the crowds and the heat!! But you guys are park pros so I;m sure you'll have it handled! :thumbsup2

Yay Fastpass+ day! Okay well when I first saw Journey Into Imagination with Figment my eyebrows went up but you make a very good point about July crowds, better to be safe then sorry. :goodvibes

I'm not sure if I have read any TR's taking place mid-summer so it will be interesting to see the crowds and the heat!! But you guys are park pros so I;m sure you'll have it handled! :thumbsup2

I am 99% sure that we will not NEED a fastpass for Journey...but...it is Jeremy's favorite ride there, and really the other options were things we don't normally ride, so it doesn't bother me at all to use a FP+ for it. :rotfl2: Plus the CMs get excited when they see someone with a FP for it...:rotfl: I'm sure not many people make them...LOL

We typically go in June, so like early summer, but I am excited to try out the HOT HUMID Late July and see how it goes. I'm sure we will be guzzling water! Definitely taking breaks at top secret air-conditioned spots around the parks!:goodvibes

For every sound
your ears are hearing
a thousand thoughts
can start appearing
and each of us imagines different things
from just a sound
your mind has wings

One spark of light
Can light your fancy
Your mind sees more
Then what your eyes see
Your sense of sight
Can make your fancy fly
There's more to sight
Then meets the eye!

One awful whiff
Can send you reeling
One lovely sniff
Can be appealing
Your mind defines
What enters through your nose
That's how you tell
A skunk is not a rose!

With just a spark
Of Inspiration
I made my house
An innovation
Imagination really comes around
Makes downside up
and upside down!

We all have sparks
Imagination!
That's how our minds
Create creations
We set them free
And oh, what they can do
Our magic sparks
From me and you!

Imagination, Imagination
A dream (A dream)
Can be (Can be)
A dream come true
With just that spark
From me and you

Imagination
One little spark, of inspiration
Imagination
Is at the heart, of all creation
Right at the start (The start) of everything that's new
One little spark, lights up for you!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

For every sound
your ears are hearing
a thousand thoughts
can start appearing
and each of us imagines different things
from just a sound
your mind has wings

One spark of light
Can light your fancy
Your mind sees more
Then what your eyes see
Your sense of sight
Can make your fancy fly
There's more to sight
Then meets the eye!

One awful whiff
Can send you reeling
One lovely sniff
Can be appealing
Your mind defines
What enters through your nose
That's how you tell
A skunk is not a rose!

With just a spark
Of Inspiration
I made my house
An innovation
Imagination really comes around
Makes downside up
and upside down!

We all have sparks
Imagination!
That's how our minds
Create creations
We set them free
And oh, what they can do
Our magic sparks
From me and you!

Imagination, Imagination
A dream (A dream)
Can be (Can be)
A dream come true
With just that spark
From me and you

Imagination
One little spark, of inspiration
Imagination
Is at the heart, of all creation
Right at the start (The start) of everything that's new
One little spark, lights up for you!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

You are so funny!

Once I finished getting all of our pieces of clothing selected for our June trip, I immediately started thinking about what Disney inspired outfits we are going to be wearing for this trip!!

Thursday July 24, 2014: Frozen Summer at Hollywood Studios!
Jeremy: Sven
Andrea: Olaf

frozen-olaf-and-sven.jpg

Friday July 25, 2014: Magic Kingdom
Jeremy: Maximus
Andrea: Pascal

Maximus-and-Pascal-1024x539.jpg

Saturday July 26, 2014: Harambe Nights at Animal Kingdom
Jeremy: Rafiki
Andrea: Zazu (Suggestion of MidnightParade THANKS!)

Festival of the Lion King is what Harambe Nights is all about, which means we have to do Lion King characters, these two seem to fit perfect!

rafiki_and_zazu_disney_mural_by_bonniemarie-d6vvoof.jpg

Aww, I love going with Dreamfinder and Figment! And Pascal and Maximus! That will be so fun and different!

Also high five on going with Lilo and Stitch and Zazu!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Can not wait to see how it all turns out!!

Aww, I love going with Dreamfinder and Figment! And Pascal and Maximus! That will be so fun and different!

Also high five on going with Lilo and Stitch and Zazu!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Can not wait to see how it all turns out!!

Thanks for the great suggestions! I can't wait to see how they turn out too! Now all I have to do is pace myself, so I don't go ahead and get everything ready now!

Thanks for the great suggestions! I can't wait to see how they turn out too! Now all I have to do is pace myself, so I don't go ahead and get everything ready now!

What do you mean you don't want to get ahead of yourself ! You know I'm planning your birthday trip and that's still 4 months away, but then I need that much time to plan it too !

What do you mean you don't want to get ahead of yourself ! You know I'm planning your birthday trip and that's still 4 months away, but then I need that much time to plan it too !

I need to make sure I have something to do in between trips, if I plan it all out now what will I do while we are waiting on the others??:listen:

:banana::banana: 50 Days! :banana::banana:

May 16, 2014: Harambe Nights Tickets Arrived!!
May 24, 2014: Fastpass + Reservations Made!!

Hello,

I'm hearing great thins about Harambre. Can you tell me if you received a plastic or paper ticket?

Thanks

Just posted lots of updates, I am going to put them in this post in more detail, asap! For now, I just had enough time to edit the posts already created, with the exception of the Disney Bounding attire post!

Updates: As Of June 19, 2014

Wednesday July 23, 2014:
Leave no later than 2:00
Dinner in Charleston at 5:30pm (Restaurant Recommendation by Chris at Victoria & Albert's!)
Drive to Brunswick

Thursday July 24, 2014:
Breakfast at Panera outside Jacksonville, FL
Spend Time at the Kidani Pool when we arrive!
Lunch at the Pool Bar at Kidani Village
FP 5:00-6:00 Journey Into Imagination with Figment
6:00-7:00 Living with The Land
Dinner at Garden Grill with Friends
8:00-9:00 Test Track

Friday July 25, 2014:
FP+ 9:10-10:00 Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
10:30 or around Lunch at Be Our Guest
11:30-12:30 Cinderella and Rapunzel
12:35-1:35 Space Mountain
Back to Resort to get ready for dinner
Dinner at Victoria & Albert's

Saturday July 26, 2014:
Quick Service or McDonald's Breakfast
Typhoon Lagoon from 9:00-2:00 with friends
with a Quick Service Lunch
Back to the resort to get ready for the evening
4:00 until Harambe Nights Event!
3:30-4:30 - Kilimanjaro Safari
4:30-5:30 - Expedition Everest
5:30-5:50 - Finding Nemo the Musical
Harambe Nights starts at 7:00pm

Sunday July 27, 2014:
Departure breakfast at Boma
Panera Bread Lunch/Dinner outside of Charleston, SC

Did Online Check-In today!! We are now officially checked into Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village for our July Trip!!

Updates and news for the day on the trip!!

I made the reservation for our dinner in Charleston today!! I was very happy that I got the exact time that I wanted too! Dinner in Charleston at 5:30pm before we finish driving to our overnight hotel!

Also I got an email from Disney letting me know that our newest set of MagicBands has shipped today! So those should be arriving within the week I think!!

Now that we are less than a month away I should start making sure that we have all of the outfit pieces necessary for this July trip! I also need to make sure that everything is still the same clothing wise considering our plans changed around on us!!

Yay for dinner ressies! Sooooo where ya going??

Yay incoming Mickey mail! At some point when you start getting duplicates of colors you should do something artsy with them. Like weave them together and then frame them or glue them to dollar store picture frame and make a Mickey frame!! I'm random I know! :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter