• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yes Our Teeth and Ambitions Are Bared! Be Prepared! Trip Report Started!!!

Yay for dinner ressies! Sooooo where ya going??

Yay incoming Mickey mail! At some point when you start getting duplicates of colors you should do something artsy with them. Like weave them together and then frame them or glue them to dollar store picture frame and make a Mickey frame!! I'm random I know! :blush:

We are going to a restaurant called FIG, we were talking about driving through Charleston to our server at V&A Chris, and he said that he had eaten there recently and if we stopped through there again that we should go! So we are gonna do it! If a server there recommends it, I feel like it should be pretty good! It also has pretty good reviews and such! I am excited!

That's not random, that is a pretty cool idea! With all the Magic Bands we are going to have from this year alone I am going to need to figure out something to do with them...LOL Its like all those popcorn buckets I have...we got two more on this last trip to add to that collection...:lmao:

With 18 Days to go, I just made some new changes and updates to our plans for the trip!

Our Magic Bands Came in!! So yay for that!

My friend reminded me that the Frozen Summer Stuff is going to be happening at Hollywood Studios while we are there and since it may turn out to be a one time event we are going to take advantage of it while we are there! With that in mind, our day plans have changed. We are now going straight to Hollywood Studios when we get to Walt Disney World, we have 3 new fastpasses for Hollywood Studios and a dinner reservation at Hollywood Brown Derby that night!

Since we are no longer going to EPCOT on this trip, our Disneybounding attire has changed as well. And since more of our plans changed days, we only have 3 Disneybound outfits for each of us, instead of more. So We are going as Sven & Olaf to the Frozen day at Hollywood Studios, Maximus & Pascal to Magic Kingdom, and Rafiki and Zazu to Harambe Nights! Don't worry though, the Figment and Dreamfinder will totally get used if not this next trip in September, the one in October!

That'll be awesome that you'll get to see all the Frozen fun! And I love Disneybounding as Sven and Olaf!!!! :thumbsup2

That'll be awesome that you'll get to see all the Frozen fun! And I love Disneybounding as Sven and Olaf!!!! :thumbsup2

:goodvibes We are very excited to get to do the Frozen Summer stuff!! It started yesterday and I saw the photos from it, everything looks really fun!! I think being able to potentially Ice skate at Disney World sounds pretty awesome! :banana: It worked out well for us, we already pretty much had everything we needed to be Sven & Olaf! I only had to order a black wristlet I think, Everything else we had!

After the mail and UPS came yesterday we now have all of the pieces for our outfits for this trip!!

Do you know how interesting it is to find a green bag/purse/clutch (on sale) to match a Pascal outfit??? Well I found one! I think it is so amusing and crazy that it makes a really cool fashion statement too!! I can't wait for you guys to see it!

What is going to be funny is when I go to get my manicure at the spa, and they may look at me like...uh...why is that girl wearing ALL green?? Even her bag is green...she is a psycho :scared1:

I love when online retailers do like 50% off of clearance and sale items, then they have codes for free shipping!! We can get new stuff for such good prices! It is nice to be able to get some small things each time we go.

I got a new wristlet to wear as Olaf, and the fun handbag for Pascal, I got a new tank and semi-sweater thing for Zazu. Jeremy got some shorts for Rafiki, and a new shirt to be Maximus! Planning Disney stuff to wear has turned out to be something we both really enjoyed and are getting into! So in less than two weeks we are going to get to wear these outfits and then when we get back you all will get to see them!

I really did enjoy dressing up. You feel more intune with WDW. Can't wait to see what everything looks like. The plus side of all of the Disneybounding is that we get to fill up the closet with nice clothes and we can finally get rid of some of those clothes of mine you have been wanting to throw away for years.

This time around I wanted my trip journal to have something to do with Animals, or something like that. The reason is because this whole trip was basically planned around going to Harambe Nights at Animal Kingdom, and also we are going to be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge once again! Earlier today I had to go to Walmart to pick up a few things and I went to their journal section and found one that I really liked!! I think this one is perfect for this trip, with a nice subtle animal print!

_MG_0620_zps876e1775.jpg

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: 10 Days! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

With only 10 days left until our next trip Jeremy decided that he was going to leave work about the same time this trip as he did last trip, so we should be on the road pretty early, by 10 at the latest I would guess!

Last time we were in Charleston, we walked around the Historic Market area, so we talked about it and decided that each time we go to Charleston we want to try something different. Jeremy and I both really like history so we thought it would be fun to go and take a tour of Fort Sumter! The tour is $18 per person which includes the ferry over and back. We went ahead a pre-purchased the tickets so that way they don't sell out, and it doesn't need to be factored into the budget. With everything added together we should be done with the tour by about 4:45pm and therefore be able to get to dinner at 5:30 right on time.

Sumter_aerial.jpg

The ferry for Fort Sumter is in a location called Liberty Square...I can't think of anything more appropriate for a trip to Disney World! We will get to go to Liberty Square before we go to Liberty Square :rotfl: It will be nice to get to see more of that city while we are there, even if it is only for a short amount of time!

Grats on the Pascal green bag! So fun to just find that unexpected perfect thing!

lol, I'm sure your green attire won't raise too many eyebrows, if your at Disney it's guaranteed they have seen some pretty wild guests before!

The plus side of all of the Disneybounding is that we get to fill up the closet with nice clothes and we can finally get rid of some of those clothes of mine you have been wanting to throw away for years.

Buahahaha! This! I think I need to think more seriously on Disney bounding now, what a perfect excuse! :rotfl:

Yep its a perfect excuse. You have my approval just like Andrea has mine also.
Grats on the Pascal green bag! So fun to just find that unexpected perfect thing!

lol, I'm sure your green attire won't raise too many eyebrows, if your at Disney it's guaranteed they have seen some pretty wild guests before!

Buahahaha! This! I think I need to think more seriously on Disney bounding now, what a perfect excuse! :rotfl:

Thanks!! That Pascal bag is so ridiculous and perfectly fantastic at the same time!! I can't wait until you see it!! You are right, hopefully my all green ensemble will not be the strangest thing they have seen before!

Disneybounding is definitely a great way to get some staple pieces in a multitude of colors into your closet, before I started this it seemed I only wore maybe 3 different colors on a consistent basis, now I have everything from neon green, to lilac, to bright red, and back again! My wardrobe is becoming a lovely rainbow! So is Jeremy's!! :thumbsup2

At around 2:00 we need to start heading out of the water park to go back to the resort to get dressed and ready for the reason we are going on this weekend trip in the first place! Harambe Nights with Premium Seating!

I will be attending the 7/26 also :wave2: However I will be in the normal/regular seating area.

I will mostly be looking forward to enjoy the food & beverage, atmosphere, and the experience in general

I will be attending the 7/26 also :wave2: However I will be in the normal/regular seating area.

I will mostly be looking forward to enjoy the food & beverage, atmosphere, and the experience in general

That's awesome!! If you see us please say Hi! :wave2: We are very excited about it, and can't wait! It looks like it is going to be really fun from everything that I have seen or read about it!! :cheer2:

With only 4 days remaining until we start our trip, it has come time to start getting all clothes washed and ready for packing!

Also, King Candy needs his pre-trip bath! So hopefully this weekend we will have a chance to hand wash, wax, and vacuum him so he can get new fresh bug guts on his nose as we are driving down :rotfl2:

Yesterday, I took the time to try and get started hashing out the plans for the September trip. So I may or may not start a PTR for that trip before we go! I will however have to make fastpasses for it though very soon!

So with :banana::banana: 4 Days To Go! :banana::banana: Let the Packing Commence!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter